Japan is racist nation

>Japan is racist nation
>second largest party in Japan has Female hafu taiwanese and Japanese leader now

Okay

Japan is NOW progressive mode

Don't forget about the hafus that won Miss Japan the last few times?

oh yeah,

I like her too

:(

>99% japanese

I wish she was a giantess and she would eat me

>he doesn't know that It's already 98%

What do you mean? Japan has always been progressive.

>Yuri
>Yaoi

How much are they going to lose next elections because of this?

pls no

You can't colonize other countries then expect them not to immigrate, Japan.

they were forced the public itself kept insulting and harassing them

Taiwan is practically Japan's favourite country

used to be your country Jean.

Yeah, but 'second largest party' means literally nothing

>Taiwanese
>Japanese

Not like you can see a difference anyway

>you might live to see Japan get cucked
I never wanted this.

Japanese feminist are much less extreme than ours. They are pretty chill and just want to fix the real rape.

was she a JAV star?

Also, Taiwanese are basically Japanese. Their society Japanised heavily for 50 years, and even Chiang Kai-shek couldn't undo that

strange a taiwanese person said that earlier in teh day in a Australian pol thread. Happened during the 80s.

Were you in it you cheeky cunt?

I think it's hypocritical for Japan to be so racist/xonophobic and yet have the shittiest taste in anime as a whole, with an unchecked Otaku cancer that ruins their media with moeshit and waifu degeneracy.

The difference is in their eyes! Taiwan is where the smartest Chinese went who weren't communist cucks so they're a lot friendlier than the Chinese at least.

You dont get it. They are watching and buying japanese media rather than anything western. Its for their benefit to keep otaku around

Countries fall, countries rise. I don't think it'll be much of a problem as long as brilliant people exist.

What benefit is there to keeping a cancer that rots you from the inside out? The Otaku's are degrading the quality of their media as a whole. It's all becoming tainted by idolshit, moeshit, and waifushit. Less things are becoming original and story focused, it's just a means to please the dicks of degenerates for the cash.

Until the Japanese get their Otaku filth in check they don't really have the right to be so smug and full of themselves as a people.

i cant wait till these anno babbys die. Medias not even meant for you.

I bet you're also one of those faggots who likes his cute girl anime and have tons of waifus too. You can eat a huge unwashed nigger dick as well.

Why are you so mad? Its just anime bro

I know you guys cheer Japans nationalism but there is a chance that it will eventually mean excluding and kicking out westerners too.

no nigga ITS AN ART for him and when his fellow normies saw some moe stereotype fans he was also shamed by association.

Its like those tourney fags who like 2d animu fighters but go OH YEA THAT STUFF IS CRINGEY BUT I LIKE THE MECHANICS.

Niggas just insecure.

"It's just anime" doesn't work as an excuse when the Japanese are so fucking smug and racist/xenophobic.

They don't have the right to look down on anyone when their Otaku fucking ruin their society.

Show me the stats on the percentage of hafus in general population. Who's a leader of what doesn't mean anything - could be a nazi hafu for example.

You're really exaggerating the otaku phenomenom in Japan. I know weebs think Japan is an anime wonderland but even there anime fanatics are considered weird.