What am i in for?

what am i in for?

An alright movie

christianity kino

Mickino

A great movie, if a bit slow.

I still don't get why there are no horses though.

I absolutely loved this movie, but can I just point out how cucked the ending is? Like, have you ever heard about those white Souther African parents who ended up forgiving and bonding with their daughter's nog murderer? This is pretty much the Christian equivalent of that.

Like, it's beautiful if you've grown up having a doctrine of unconditional forgiveness beaten into your head from the day you could speak, but it's actually really fucking perverse.

shit.

op here almost half way through
is the one that confessed at the start one of the characters from the town and im supposed to guess who and in the end find out if i was right or wrong?

>"cucked", "nog"
>doesn't get the themes of forgiveness or the notion of perpetuation of hatred and violence
>probably only likes the movie because it's about "based Christianity"

This movie is not for you.

It's someone from the town.

There's no point in trying to figure out who it is though, the whole point is that you suspect the whole town and feel their hostility towards Gleeson's character and the Church in general.

I get the themes, dude. I'm not even a Christian. I'm saying the movie was pretty great, but that doesn't detract from the point that the values of Christianity that this film espouses are values of forgiving the murderer of your parent, your child, or your spouse.

Those values are perverse as fuck.

>movie called Cavalry
>not even one horse in it

What's with the misleading title?
Anyway, great movie OP

It's not sci-fi so it's shit.

well it cant be the negro since that be racys!
pretty sure its not the rich guy since well thats what a lot might think
im thinking towards gillen since if u get that much money to hire him the role better be good :^)

Yw kino

>damn jesus, you gonna forgive em niggas that killed you? What a cuck lol

As memey as it may sound: kino

The only 9/10 film released in the past few years.

Jesus literally said that looking at a woman and wanting to fuck her was a sin.

who did dog

>Brendan gleeson
I think you know what you're in for lad

Some scenes in this were a bit too over the top crazy but overall good movie. Gleeson just does it again but his son doesn't

marathon it and tell me what I think user

did you not see baywatch?

An awful CIA performance.

>what am i in for?
Moby Dick spoilers.

jesus that was the worst fuck movies that do this

I know you guys are memeing, but Calvary is the place Jesus got crucified, a good guy getting killed for the sins of others, bit like the film. Kino

what was the ending all about?
why did the daughter smile at the killer?

They had a random guy voice the guy in the opening scene. Theres no clues.

Brainlet, do you not remember the last phonecall between James and his daughter? About the importance of forgiveness?

He knew he was going to die and didn't want her to be saddled with seething hatred for his killer for the rest of her life. Presumably shes there to (try) and forgive the man who killed her father.

I'm glad he told off the nigger but I wish he let him have it a bit more, especially being a migrant faggot.

>can't even watch a film without posting

Your opinion about anything is irrelevant, you ADD suffering retard.