Why is he so fucking shady?

Why is he so fucking shady?

He's a classy goy

Naw. He is coearly a mensch.

What worries me is that I thought that he would look like a wizened old man by now.

He looks the same as in the photo from the fucking 60's, just with greyer hair.

How the fuck does he do it.

lizard people.

He also has darker skin
Also I thought that old photo of him was from the 90's?

a lizard tongue coming out wouldn;t look entirely inappropriate

You do realize that the super rich have access to a level of healthcare and lifestyle quality that people below upper upper class cannot comprehend, right?

I'm talkin weird shit like having blood transfusions from children and vat-grown bone marrow.

What is the guy's problem with having a picture taken anyway? It's not like they are going to be shopped into weird sex pics or anything.

Cause he's real slim

According to Shirrel Rhoades, he's ex-Mossad. Former Israeli spies likely don't want people knowing what they look like, or where they've been, where they presently are.

Former Mossad-agent. Paranoid as fuck

He really looks like an ayy, right?

Just in case a random Palestinian teen might try to knife him on the streets of the West Bank.....

>where they presently are
Welp, people more or less know where he is now.

Do you think they have to block him from seeing any Kamala comic? Do you think he goes into an incandescent rage if he does?

He's actually a fucking asshole who makes new enemies on a daily basis. Read up on the way how he runs MarvLeL.

Looks like he keeps wanting to force the company to remain in the 70's business-wise.

What else? Any real examples?

Even the 70s had better Marvel comics.

That's not Trump blocking his light by the way. His face just naturally ensconces itself in shadow.

Wait I thought his true form was the haze in front of Trump in that photo

She's an Inhuman and she makes Marvel money, so I imagine he can tolerate it.

He is literally not human.

No, it's from the 80s.

Jews are a race, but not human.

Better question. How long will it take Stan the Man to consume his soul, now that there is a photo of him out there?

>Do you think they have to block him from seeing any Kamala comic
According to G. Willow Wilson, Ms. Marvel's writer, he pushed heavily for Ms. Marvel and it's largely thanks to him backing the idea that she was made in the first place.

not know Sup Forums

>know
Fucking gopniks and their broken English.

>waaah he likes trump he's literally hitler

Because he's wearing shades.

fugg u Sup Forums

As a Trump supporter, I don't care too much for many of Ike's petty business decisions, like his sabotage of the X-Men and Fantastic Four.

Nice blog post, bro.

oh... OH YEAH I'm a trump supporter too *nudge wink* and I hate him as well! heh how about that wall guys, lets all burn crosses and do hitler salutes lel

He is literally a former Mossad agent, why do you think?

He's the biggest name in Marvel, possibly all of Disney. What sort of secrecy is he expecting? Does he expect his former enemies to be unable to find a man with notoriety on that level?

Perhaps he's simply a piece of shit human being who doesn't want the attention.

>posts a quote published in a comic book
>gets deleted

To be honest, Trump is the one that looks worse for having this power-hungry possible-lizard-person ex-Mossad evil-CEO caricature standing sinisterly in his shadow

Imagine if he actually does manage to take over Disney

>What sort of secrecy is he expecting?
30 years of managing to avoid being photographed/seen in public?

>Imagine if he actually does manage to take over Disney
I... sort of want that to happen. It would be the greatest Disney drama ever.

Who?

My father used to work as a chauffeur for this rich dude and he would hear him and his other buddies talk about all kinds of weird shit and that one of them mentioned that each nonth he would get baby and child blood and cells injected in them.

He also never told his boss he had kids but his boss still knew about us (probably background checked my dad) and even invited him to take to a party but my dad never did because he also was pretty sure some of those rich folks his boss hanged out with were pedos.

I hated Perlmutter before he supported Trump
The guy's a literal kike

He's already getting an animatronic in the Hall of Presidents

Peter Thiel admitted to wanting tobdo that and hoping modern medicine approves of that which means he already does it but in secrecy.

Also I knew a case of some rich guy paying people 25 and younger to give him some of their blood but he claimed it was for research purposes.

Why are trumpkins and Sup Forumstards so insecure?

"We have n choice but to continue as planned...Deploy the sentinels."

Pretty sure this is a lie. The parabiosis "young blood" experiments weren't conducted until a few years ago. Unless by "baby cells" you mean stem cells, in which case it's more likely to cause malignant cancers, but I could see a crazy old rich person doing it nonetheless.

Marvel Studios has a board of directors right? Can't they just call for his resignation or something?

>I'm talkin weird shit like having blood transfusions from children and vat-grown bone marrow.
I wouldn't be surprised if Ike actually took part in those kind of rituals.

He'd always get the cheapest kids from Haiti though

Don't you get it? That's the ultimate win for him.

He's basically prostituting a young Muslim girl in overpriced comic books. Do not underestimate how far the Kike is willing to go for a couple of bucks.

>trump supporter
>doesn't like petty practices