There's a lot to be said about the imagery of a cyborg hurling a merman into the sky so that that merman can throw his...

There's a lot to be said about the imagery of a cyborg hurling a merman into the sky so that that merman can throw his trident at a space insect. I mean, it speaks volumes about our culture, about the state of our nation, and the world.

Two words: Hella to the fucking epic!

>that look in his eyes
you just know...

I too watch RLM.

Why do these hacks pretend they're above capeshit but also praise every single MCU movie ever?

MER

MAN

>he cant see past the surface level to the strange sarcastic depths below

>dude it's just sarcasm lmao
Nah fuck these idiots. The TFA review and Space Cop made these retards lose all value to me.

>There's a lot to be said about the imagery of a cyborg hurling a merman into the sky so that that merman can throw his trident at a space insect. I mean, it speaks volumes about our culture, about the state of our nation, and the world.
POWERFUL

>trident
>5 points

>more memorable than any Marvel film

Quintdent sounds retarded

This movie is going to be absolute shit but man sometimes things are just fun, they don't always need to have a deeper underlying meaning. I'm sure you've made a fart joke in your life or some shit.

G A Y
A
Y

this unironically looks fun af

link?

Based Snyder already butt blasting nutube reviewers

Because they ultimately have to judge each movie on an individual basis? You mong.

Um, it's a Joss Whedon movie, sweetie :^)