What's Assange's motivation?

What's Assange's motivation?

Is he pro-Trump or is he just pissed at Hillary and the DNC for snubbing Bernie?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/tags/the-julian-assange-show/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you learn the shit he's learned, you probably feel pretty terrified at the idea of a Clinton presidency.

He's not pro-Trump. He's here to correct the record.

The only reason he's alive is because he has dirt on kikes which will be released with that deadman switch

CIA

he's a kremlin shill and commie cuck and he's out to destroy the west. literally the reason he's helping the trump campaign.

this is probably closest to reality. and its not like hes even shilling against her or for trump, all hes doing is exposing the truth

Hillary is the greater evil and the more likely to be president. Trump is just a moron.

Well, he literally gets a paycheck from the Russian government, so there's that.

It's his job to release stuff. This thread is stupid and everyone in it except me is dumb.

Up to this point, he and Wikileaks have always fucked the establishment. In the Bush era that would have been an attack on the conservative establishment.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Kid hates secrets.

Secrets killed his parents.

>dirt on kikes

we already know about the inner workings of the kike world but we still can't do anything about them

please enlighten me as to how we will ever stop them

you fucking moron

Hes anti establishments

Freedom/survival.

Illary wants him dead, has a personal vendetta against him.

He has a chance of freedom with trump.

He hates corruption. Thats his thing.

If I were a gambling man I would say that Assange respects Trump's bravado, but doesn't care much. However he absolutely hates Hillary from a morale and individual standpoint

He enjoys trolling. Sup Forums has been successfully trolled by him for years. Also, he's a libertarian anarchist, but primarily a trolling Australian shitposter.

This dude is a loser looking for ad revenue and I hope he is killed for being such a loser. kek and pepe will this.

Because Hillary is a criminal

False dichotomy. Wikileaks is about exposing corruption. Trump isn't a saint, but clearly whatever dirt is out there on him hasn't made its way to Wikileaks.

Of course there are a few other possible reasons:
* He wants to release Trump shit closer to the election, which I think is unlikely because I find the following more likely:
* Its globalist type forces that want him to hang, so Trump getting in is a better bet for his freedom.
OR
* Any Trump info he has would be a possible bargaining chip with said forces for his freedom. This is also unlikely because he knows they would just stab him in the back.

Hillary literally wants to kill him.

No mystery he wants to hurt her back.

Didn't someone break into the embassy, possible assassination attempt? ....something-something-COUGH!-Hillary?

He's anti-establishment and probably has a personal grudge against Hillary because she literally wants him dead. I don't think he likes Trump very much, either, but he sure seems to see him as the lesser evil.

uncommon

Hillary is that you?

What's this shit?

it has more to do with the criminal organization backing hillary and occupying governments around the world have put hits out on him and have called for his assassination and lifelong prison.

He's Australian so his Shitposting instincts are now focused on political figures rather than internet users.

>literally

He's totally fucked if Killary gets in.

Might have a ghost of a chance with Trump.

Also, Hillary is actually extremely fucking corrupt, there's dirt on her all the way back to Nixon.

He's an Australian with nothing but internet access and time. I could only imagine what lengths shit posting would go to if more Australians where like him.

>so there's that
reddit why are you here?

He is exposing Truths of the NWO because he knows what is coming if they win.

That is a global 1984 style leftist government all over the world, and a populous of despots inside mega city controlled police zones.

Le CTR.

Nice conspiracy theory. You probably also believe that gray aliens and reptiles run the world.

Hillary is a direct threat to his life. I wouldn't say that makes him pro-Trump though

They don't?

He's not pro any candidate.
He just wants to stop the world from turning into a post apocalyptic shithole after all the shit he found out.

Pic saved thanks.

>Thinking there is anything wrong with modern Russia

he knows how deep TPP goes, he knows how much crime is involved in the Clinton Foundation, at this point he don't care about orange evil man becoming president.

you're welcome Clinton shill

I think he might be a little bit more pissed that he is trapped in an embassy because of Obama and Clinton.

Wut?

did u know that typical russians hate USA and EU? Russians who don't speak english i mean

Maybe he knows that 9/11 was Israel, or that the holocaust is a lie. If that is the case he might want to confront (((them))).

Pro Trump.

Clinton would continue to seek prosecution like Obama.

I heard Assange speaking on some show and he said that the stuff they have found Trump to be saying is no worse that what he says publically

Note the ID. Past your bedtime dow there?

That makes the most sense of anything.

He's a libertarian, so he obviously favors Trump more than Shillary.

He just really hates Clinton is what it comes down to. Problem is if he ends up helping Trump get elected, the country is going to go in flames.

Another thing, he's doing this because he hopes if Trump is elected President after these leaks he's given destroy Hillary's chances from winning, that Trump will find a way to get him free and all charges dropped against him. Shillary already said she wants him executed.

Our national fucking past time what do you think? to shit everything up for the fucking laughs, Jesus Christ, Chang did you just make to Australia?

Shitposting and lulz.

Fortunately his goals are aligned with the people and not the governments.

I think he realizes that Trump is the lesser of two evils and that Hillary is part of the same neo-con cabal that was behind 9/11 and the War on Terrorism. If she were to be elected president, things would just be business as usual; more endless wars, more propping up of dictators and terrorist groups, etc.

this guy loves attention

he may have had some mad hax0r skillz in the past

now he is the world's #1 political prisoner, which he seems to love.

Oy Vey

I get the sentiment but Jesus Christ.

Dont think he likes hillary, but then again who does?

R A R E
A
F
T

rt.com/tags/the-julian-assange-show/

your insulin rise in shock there burgerfat

he is pro-Jill

Hillary tried to have him arrested for reporting scandals so he disliked her. Then she killed his informant so it's war.

He's literally a reporter trying to report news, Hillary hates that.

No way that nu-male is pro-trump.

He's just butthurt at Obama for keeping him locked up in that embassy for years and wants to destroy his legacy.

He knows some satanic child sacrifice/major conspiracy level shit about the clintons but releasing it would probably start ww3.

Remember the recent insurance file? There's probably stuff in there that would make the world fall apart.

he just pissed at Hillary and the DNC for snubbing Bernie?

He hates Google. He wrote a book about how evil Google is, and that they're basically an arm of the U.S. intelligence community, have frequent dealings with U.S. department of State (Clinton) and do other Soros-like shit all over the world formenting and aiding in revolutions and all sorts of clandestine shit. It even has members with intelligence background working there.

His big spiel is internet freedom and government transparancy. So yeah, he has a bone to pick with the Obama administration and Clinton too.

But he is under no illusion that Trump will be better in that regard, though. He's no ally of his.

Poland with the underrated toasting