People judge you because of your skin color

>People judge you because of your skin color

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXqTDp6jh5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2016/09/08/homicides-in-chicago-eclipse-u-s-death-toll-in-afghanistan-and-iraq-infographic/#49d96b0c2512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then fuck of to your nigger country faggot nigger

It feels bad when people expect you to fuck their wives like an animal and humilliate them, I just want to have a nice, happy family.

it's okay shitskin

Lungna dig mohammed

worry not, friend. their time is coming to an end

>Lungna

ofcourse and statistically they tend to be right..

However let's discuss for a moment the blatant racism of arabs.

>For example, an Arab poet in the 7th century wrote: "The blacks do not earn their pay by good deeds, and are not of good repute; The children of a stinking Nubian black—God put no light in their complexions!"

>However, ethnic prejudice among some elite Arabs was not limited to darker-skinned people, but was also directed towards fairer-skinned "ruddy people" (including Persians, Turks and Europeans), while Arabs referred to themselves as "swarthy people".

>Al-Abshibi (1388–1446) wrote: "It is said that when the [black] slave is sated, he fornicates, when he is hungry, he steals."

And they recieve no flack for this, eventhough the biggest slavers of african bar none were the muslims for 1400 years (far far longer and far more brutal than transatlantic slave trade) and african on african slavery still existed in africa till very recently and slavery still exists in muslim world in some places today (like qatar and saudi arabia).

But yet blacks get angry with europeans and americans who set them free, and let muslims avoid any criticism who sterilized them and otherwise treated them very badly.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXqTDp6jh5Q

Video related. and pic related.

And muhammad a white complexion arab seemed to share this philosophy that the arabs had about blacks.

Video about muhammads views on blacks.
youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

Infact he was so adament that he and arabs should not be confused with blacks, that his whitish complexion got completely overexaggerated in some hadiths.. that talk about the whiteness of his leg and the whiteness of hiss forearm and the whiteness of this and that.. Just to separate him as much from blacks as possible, even to the point in one narration that if someone would dare to compare him in skintone to an african he might risk being put to death.

"To the south of this...there is a Negro people called Lamlam. They are unbelievers. They brand themselves on the face and temples. The people of Ghanah and Takrur invade their country, capture them, and sell them to merchants who transport them to the Maghrib. There, they constitute the ordinary mass of slaves. Beyond them to the south, there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings." - Ibn Khaldun.

Not a problem for me, most whites can't look me in the eye for long cause they get a little whiter at the sight of a little tan, don't they?

Experience teaches us to be cautious.

>Sweden
Did whites are being hatred in Sweden?

That is what it is like being a white guy in current year, yes.

Though i have to be honest i judge more on their ideology than i do on their skin. If they are muslim i know they are total assholes that can't be trusted that are at whatever abrogation level that fits their population.

niggers, i know never to relax near.. africa shows how they are when they are majority, north america shows how they are when they are minority.. and north africa is how they are when they are muslims.. literally the worst combo is a black who is also a muslim. like somalis, pure trash..

middle east, in general total assholes aswell i mean it only makes sense to go by the facts of how people behave, it's for a good reason so you don't put down your guard and get fucked up unexpectedly by some shitskin.. You can call it whatever you want to try to make yourself a victim.. it works very well i'm not interested in being a victim or part of a statistic of gullible idiots who ignore these things..

Poo in loo i also know are total dirty unhygenic assholes in general.. add muslim to it (paki) it's dirty genocidal assholes..

Please go ahead prove me wrong you can't, that's how it functions overwhelmingly in general, is it nice that there's a few people roundabout that break that norm.. sure i think that's fantastic..

Does that mean i am going to say all of them are great or that statistically they are great, ofcourse not because it's not true.

Go back to your native land then

Yeah it must suck being white in Sweden.

Best comment

>Go back to your native land then
This..

Deliberately go to a land where another ethnicity is a majority
Start to demand they follow islamic culture
When they complain that you're a guest in their nation trying to change their nation.. call them racist and pretend you have a shred of legitimacy and shouldn't just fuck off right back to where you came from.

Nobody gives a shit anymore about your victimhood mentality, there's too many examples now of how you disgusting migrants fuck shit up.. This isn't 2010 anymore.

Then go to a country where they don't you stupid faggot

America was and soon will be again a white and westernized asian nation

Actually any smart minority so intelligent hispanics, japs, koreans, and whites. All jews sent to israel since they're smart enough to be valuable but sneaky enough to cause problems left to their own devices. All the rest get deported or ovens

>people judge you for your political convictions
>people judge you for the god you worship, or lack thereof
>people judge you for ...
>people judge
Just because you were taught in school that judgement based on the colour of someone's skin is wrong, doesn't mean that it is. I personally have a serious distaste for darker skin.
Now fuck off back to Africa Jamal.

No human is illegal

>people generalize and categorize because of past experiences, crime statistics and facts

those racist assholes

fpbp

Yeah, it's fucked up that I would actually get arrested if I raped a little girl just because my skin is white

>t. Cuck Johnson

People who trust shitskins and get killed would WISH they were better judges of character of people.. and would've gladly erred on the side of caution rather than stupidity..

Their gullible idiocy is no use for them right now.. why? because they're DEAD.. i'd rather be called all kinds of disgusting things for being generally right about it, than trusting someone and being wrong about it.

Good judgement is the difference between living and dying, especially when it comes to dealing with shitskins who in so many examples kill both eachother and others over next to nothing..

nigger killing a nigger with a clawhammer cause he owed him 3 dollars.. "trust all niggers or you're a racist" okay decision made, if that's the criteria that makes me a racist.. fine i'm a racist.. and i see literally nothing wrong with that.

Its your own fault. Only extremists and weirdos would hate you if you didn't leave trash around, be incredibly disrespectful to your neighbors, treat kindness as weakness, and rape young women. KYS

Quality comment

>that meme
>that flag
my sides

this, go to the USA OP

Why not Berlin? I bet he could make the journey on foot

What if he's white? This IS Sweden, after all.

infact, if you enter a country illegaly you are... yep you guessed it. illegal

We judge you because of your behaviour not your skin.

>arthur is a shitskin

>you realize people don't, and they actually judge you because of your anti-social ape like behaviors associated with your skin color

You should prove to me that you're not like the other shitskins tend to be, you shouldn't just expect me to ignore the general behaviour of your people and risk getting in a bad situation because you can't be trusted.

If you have a problem with stereotypes based on facts about your general behaviour you should take it up with your peers..

Don't expect me to trust all of fucking africa so you don't get your feefee's hurt.. i don't give a shit if you're annoyed that you have something extra to prove compared to some other people. That's just something you have to deal with till the rest of people like yourself start behaving better.

Oh yeah and btw. you should be back in your own fucking country in the first place shithead. Expect no sympathy for being a nigger in sweden.. You didn't come there as a slave or any fucking thing, you invited yourself and started sucking swedish welfare like a parasite.

>people believe in medieval fairytales
>they use this doctrine on their children
>they breed with no regard for the health and safety of their offspring
>because their god tells them to live in shit and blame whites as infidels
>come over for welfare
>demand more rights
>ruin entire cities for everyone
Ahmed please

>nigger shits up beautiful city that has a rich culture
>nigger doesn't want to work and has tons of kids instead of improving job prospects
>niggers genetically proven dumber than other races
>niggers get mad at every little thing they interpret as an insult and chimp out
>niggers have the nerve to blame their problems on whitey
>All this evidence and yet officials talk about "people treated differently because of SKIN COLOR"

Is it brown?

Are aardvarks white? Aardvark sounds pretty afrikaans and that is the whitest language Tbh

>people judge you based on your physical appearance rather than your personality

I feel you man. It's hard being a white person in a "white" country.

Swede bros will make this right one day, I hope.

>All this evidence and yet officials talk about "people treated differently because of SKIN COLOR
Exactly the correct thing to do is not accept the premise that it's wrong to do whatsoever.. These assholes shit things up and then have the audacity to claim that THEY'RE the victims

Also negative stereotypes are useful to not generally trust those people, so you don't get fucked up in some bad situation.. It's not because people don't just like them.

Would be amazing if blacks were total nice gentlemen, but who the fuck are people trying to fool by saying that's the case.

Same with sandniggers but it's just not the case. And so on..

>people judge you based on your physical appearance rather than your personality

Personality has a lot to do with genetics sorry.. I'm not the kind of idiot who will lay down my guard just because of that personality meme simply because you delude yourself by finding a few good examples/outliers out of a horde of assholes.

Shitskins needs to prove that they are not assholes, it's a burden they bear for their kind generally being total savage bastards.

Nobody WANTS to judge that way just because they feel like it, but it becomes impossible as you get older not to do it because it is how things actually are.

The biggest mistake people make is they think minorities in majority white nations for instance, are representative of how these people generally are.. nope.. go see how these assholes are in majority if you want to see the general behaviour.. Ofcourse there are a few more outliers when they have to adopt a more civilized behaviour in your country and aren't completely allowed to shit it up.. and the shit they do make can be easier contained..

If you want to be a statistic, just relax all you fucking want around a few outliers till you run into the garden variety and get fucked up. There's so many examples of this just don't be angry with me because i don't want to be one of them.

i love this webm

Just think of the retarded logic of saying
>80% of my people are total fucking savages.. but maybe 20% are somewhat decent and 2% are pretty good.

>You must trust all 100% by default without even knowing what they are like, or you're a racist.. And if you are the least suspicious that they're savage assholes.. again you're a racist.

Well then i'm a racist 100% and have no problem with it. That's like asking to put aside logic and reason and totally putting down your guard to strangers who you KNOW have a long track record of very bad behaviour past and currently..
>put down your guard toward everyone who looks like me or you're a racist
Nice recipy to get yourself BTFO if you run into the garden variety instead of the outlier sorta nice variety.

they also then say

>judge people based on their personality
and then
>if you don't like me it's cause you're a racist not cause i'm an asshole..

Top kek, i really don't care anymore at this point, if someone says racist i don't even respond, i've been redpilled so much on shitskins that it just bounces right off, they honestly expect me to just trust them when i see so many examples of them being savage assholes.. try it with a leftist instead who's so much in denial they can't bring themselves to face reality till they get fucked over somehow.

Checked

>People judge you because of your white skin

Being intelligent and yet being treated like an idiot because of skin color feels pretty bad

I think it hurt the worst when I had finished reading Mein Kampf and the next day was met with subtle racism by a group of white kids at my community college

>muh feelings are hurt
You can always prove that this is not the case, however you can't really blame them for that behaviour. But if you claim that you shouldn't have to prove it, you equate yourself with the savages who can't prove otherwise because they are savages, and whom others are right to not relax around.

We're a tribal species. Always have been. Don't fall for the multicultural meme. When shit hits the fan you'd better be ready

The moment you prove you're not a fucking asshole like many are, then people also change towards you. But you can't expect them to do it by default.

don't expect people to trust automatically other ethnicities especially those who have a very long and consistent track record of being total psychos taking nearly any opportunity to enjoying crime, breaking shit and senseless violence.

That's literally like a wolf standing in a sheep enclosure

>hey guys you have to trust me or you're wolfaphobic, can'be wolfaphobic now *munch*

>WTF you just ate fred.. No i didn't.. stop being a hater *munch* WTF joanne you just FUCKING ATE HER I SAW IT..

>hey you need to control your racism bruh you need to trust us.. can't have a world full of hate bruh.. One world there's no such thing as illegal wolves in sheeps, no borders man

>you're not a sheep you're a fucking wolf man
>there's that racism talk again, everybody knows wolves are just same as sheep, are you an idiot or something we look exactly the same
>No we don't
>ah it's only on the surface man.. *munch*

Look at this for example and then give me a rational explanation why i should relax around blacks? A rational explantion, not an explanation that revolves around
>muh feefee's

Literally blacks are massively murderous and criminal on a general basis, that's just live to a nog.. this is not war over something this is just daily life.. and then they have the audacity to sit and fucking complain that people don't trust them right off the bat, are they fucking retarded?

And it's similar with sandniggers for instance, they just don't report the stats and many killings are considered justified because sharia etc. So that's not considered murder in the same sense.

And same with many other areas.. It's not that i don't want to be able to trust them it's just that i can't afford to do so unless they prove very clearly that they can be on individual basis.

And since i can't in general then i want tough screening of the people of that ilk that enter my nation, so i know for sure what they are, and only very very small amount if any of them.. so that they can be assimilated.

If you sat in that situation you would want exactly the same. If middle east was massively civilized and europe was a bunch of retarded nogs and muslim genocidal assholes on average, and they wanted to mass migrate from europe to middle east you'd say aswell

>oh hell no you don't! no fucking way!

Just because of your historical behaviour.

They are not to blame.

You're the one that has to prove them otherwise with your own behaviour and values.

Oh yeah and about war compared to blacks, how about this one? just to put it into perspective. Take a guess who's responsible for those homicides.. Blacks are literally more dangerous than casualties in an actual fucking war!

forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2016/09/08/homicides-in-chicago-eclipse-u-s-death-toll-in-afghanistan-and-iraq-infographic/#49d96b0c2512

Remember that next time you hear some lefty idiot says wars are bad.. just go to chicago it's worse than being deployed in iraq and afghanistan combined.. LOL who's responsible for that.. take a wild guess..

Everyone would like it to be differently but you can't expect us to just ignore the facts at our own peril, same with other ethnicities or groups who have similar behaviour..