How many of you have read JLA/Avengers?

It's surprisingly very good team up crossover. By Kurt Buseik and George Perez.

Cap asks about dead robin

Neat.

It is good, but Kurt sure does have something against Green Arrow.

I really enjoy JLA/Avengers, there's a lot of good stuff in it

Best inter-company crossover ever?
Best inter-company crossover ever.

It's good for what it is, but I personally can't stand the Bronze Age-tier dialogue

It was one of the first tpbs that started my collection, I also got the really old crossover collection, the one with Spider-Man and Superman, Hulk and Batman and X-men and the Teen Titans. Hella good.

That's a good one to have. It's pretty rare. I hope I can track down the singles some day.

You're fucked for the best of cape comics in general, then, user.

The Teen Titans and X-men one is my favorite, it reads like it's an actual story arc and not a forced crossover with Darkseid using everyone's memories to revive Jeeeean, then watching the mutes all job to Deathstroke, good time.

It's GOAT & in many ways it's the end of the Bronze Age & the beginning of Bendis.

It sure seems like it, either that or his eternal boner for Hawkeye just prevented him from giving Ollie a break.

Never heard of that one.. Might trak it down.

It's great man, watching Kitty get triggered over Starfire learning to speak Russian from Colossus was classic

JLA/Avengers is the end of an area.
I paied big money to have it last year. I love it.
Now I mostly read pre-2000 material.

I love how the JLA calls the Marvel guys out for basically being shit heroes.

I think they got every past an present Avenger and Leaguer in there. Even multiple versions like Furry and Cat Beast.

And I like how Cap calls out the League for coddling their world.

>If we do too much, or too little, one thing we have in common is we will never stop trying

Two sides of the same coin. That's beautiful man.

Hulk didnt have much of a role, characters i hoped would meet didnt meet :^(

can anybody please storytime it?

Except it's really not. Stopping criminals, super villains and natural disasters is hardly "coddling". Especially considering the Marvel guys do the exact same stuff....when they're not fighting each other.....or complaining about how hard being a hero is.

The difference is DCs population relies on the JL to save them from every little thing, so much so that they have grown dependant on their heroes, they were never allowed to let nature cull the population or deal with any major hardships that Superman and the rest weren't their to bare for them.

We are not turning this into a Company Wars argument, we're just talking about how the two are reflections of each other.

Except that literally isn't true.