Was he /ourguy/?

Was he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

esquire.co.uk/culture/tv/news/a17811/black-mirror-season-4-episode-details/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at least he found out the truth and didn't end up raising another mans and cheating whores baby.

Still not sure what this episode's moral was. If it wasn't for the technology and his attention to detail, he's be raising someone else's son and continue to be married to a cheating whore. Seriously, what did the episode expect us to feel?

Bear in mind it was written by the creator of peep show and not Charlie brooker, and I would dare say it comes from a more realistic understanding of love and relationships than anything broilers capable of. Really haunting, in the end most (non beta) men would rather know the truth, but fuck it can hurt.

I figured that it was about how technology, even with all the good and bad is just a tool for us to keep being petty.

It hit close to home for me because I experienced a fraction of what the character was feeling.
To me it was about the reality that there are lies that will never be revealed. Without the memory recorder tool the bitch would have lied, insist that what she's saying is the truth, and he would eventually just have to swallow his suspicions. They would still be there forever but if he had no proof then all he could do is be passive aggressive. He would have raised the kid thinking it was his because he didn't think about the possibility that the kid isn't his until further down the rabbit hole.
He would go through life with that itch forever. Sometimes to trust blindly isn't a good choice.

it really hits close to home.
imagine all the men and women (moreso men) stuck in relationships where trust is not a proper option and second guessing and paranoia become usual in their minds, its crushing to live like that when you're in a relationship.

This one and the one with Harvey's fat pig are the best eps of the series.

>I would never cheat
>why are you acting so crazy?
>how dare you accuse me of that?
>finds evidence
>p-please I'm sorry
women were a fucking mistake

Call her a pig again and see what fucking happens

one of the most realistic episodes ever. most people are just dumb beasts

Oh god I'm so terrified of this and I can't even say that to my gf because it will make me seem "controlling" and "insecure", which makes woman more likely to cheat on you

Modern day relationships are a cruel joke

people were a mistake.

but you suspect she is cheating on you?

No, but she's very attractive and I figure it could happen one day and I would never know. A lot of girls I've slept with revealed after the fact that they had boyfriends, and it always struck me how incredibly easy it was for them to lie on the phone. A hot girl can get premium dick anytime she wants, on a whim. And they do. So would men if they could.

I am left paranoid.

What happens in this episode already happens in the current year with our smartphones. The difference is that the capacity to "share" and show proof of stories we tell is blown to the extreme, which I guess makes life even more stressful than our current facebook bullshittery.

What happens in that guy's relationship is probably the norm in that universe.

Also best episode so far is Hated in the Nation

What are these upcoming episodes in S4 going to be?

esquire.co.uk/culture/tv/news/a17811/black-mirror-season-4-episode-details/

I don't get why people like this episode so much, it's bottom 5 for me, pretty damn lame

I think it's more relatable if you've ever had a girlfriend champ

It was about how it isn't healthy to be totally living in the past. And about deal with loss and heartbreak.

Sitting around reliving happy times and watching them over and over wasn't healthy.

He needed to learn to leave the past in the past, and focus on the present and future so he could move on with his life. Not sitting around remembering when he had a gf and was happy

Are you me (minus a gf/getting laid regularly)?
Not even/r9k/ or Sup Forums but it's objectively ridiculous how easy it is for any woman who isn't horribly deformed to get dicked through social media. Even if they don't actually get fucked there's 100% chance that tons of fucks are pouring into their DM's asking for it. How could a guy not be paranoid with such an unbalance in the amount of sexual attention the get compared to us? Like you said girls can get cock on a whim so it's really a matter of choice to them whether they want to take the associated risks. On the other hand if you're a just decent-looking guy you'll be one in literally hundreds of other men trying to get that girl to say hi back. It's a different story if you're a cute guy but they're the minority in that realm.
If you find out that your gf has Kik on her phone then you've likely already lost.

No I don't get why people praise this as a black mirror episode, most of the others have an interesting plot from start to finish, this one is just "hmm is my wife cheating on me?" "oh big surprise she is, let me have a dramatic cliche ending scene"

I got so mad when it was revealed she was actually cheating. Glad he found out and kicked her ass to the curb. He'll get over it

Found the roastie
Kindly get AIDS

I don't even know what a roastie is

Is it weird if I liked 'Men Against Fire'?
It seems like everyone hates that episode

That episode was great. Cyberpunk as fuck with a touch of "ya this is our future"

Worst episode on par with Waldo moment and Nosedive

>it could be happening to you: the movie

>set in the future
>white people still exist
>white woman cheats a white guy with another white guy

not realistic at all. Brooker = hack

only people that have had girlfriends will truly appreciate this kino

Frankly, I find the idea of a White Guy that thinks offensive!

This insecurity os going to leak out all over your relationship. Find a way to deal, cause she'll smell that shit and definitely go find another meat rod to ride

I know. You can see how it's abit of a catch-22 though?

Trust you instincts and Nanny state is evil

I don't wanna sound like a shitty agony aunt or anything, but honestly, this mind set probably has an effect over other aspects of your life. Waiting for the bubble to burst ect.. I'd look into possibly seeking out a counsellor.

Source: I'm a counsellor and I've had a few clients with the same issues/mindset who sabotaged their whole lives before realising they should seek help.