Shut the fuck up Clyde! You faggot!

Shut the fuck up Clyde! You faggot!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1eYxPLVcL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IF IT WASNT FOR YOUR FAGGOT PARENTS MY SHOW WOULD BE MORE POPULAR

ALL YOU DO IS FUCKIN PRANCE AROUND SCHOOL TALKIN ABOUT YOUR FUCKIN FAGGOTY FAIRY FATHERS! I'll TELL YOU WHAT! DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT YOUR FUCKING FATHER'S AND HOW THEIR ASSHOLES WORK!

>Toonami will never air Loud House

FUCKIN SKINNY BUTT MUNCHING FAGGOT

Why does Sup Forums hate Clyde so much?

Because hes an annoying little unfuny shit who takes time away from the sisters

Damn. That's good.

What is this a reference to?

Mean Creek

>Savino will never release the uncensored master copies of the series

Back when Josh Peck weighed a billion pounds.

Mean Creek
youtube.com/watch?v=c1eYxPLVcL8

This is my new favourite clip.

>I hope they die of fag disease!

Josh Peck fuckin' killed this role. I died laughing the first time I saw this scene. I never knew he could portray this kind of character so well

>Shut up Lori! You CUNT!

I genuinely want to see this remade as a south park clip. Cartmen would need to sound more passionate to match Josh here.

>I don't wanna hear about your fucking fathers and how their assholes work!
>I hope they die of fag disease!

Saved.

Clyde is a nigger faggot

>fucking faggoty fairy fathers

that's a 4x alliteration combo there b0ss

you gotta respect that

He's a painfully unfunny character who adds absolutely nothing to the show and is worse than Lincoln in pretty much every single way.

If he was smarter than Lincoln, a voice of reason, more athletic, pretty much did anything better than Lincoln he'd work better as he'd actually have something for Lincoln to play off of, but right now he's not any of that and is just there to hang off Lincoln's coat tails and say dumb shit.

His only really character trait is his obsession with Lori, and "character faints for the millionth time because a girl he likes is nearby" isn't funny.

Is this the one where they kill that guy and it's justified?

he's black

>black faggot who is just a worse version of Lincoln with no character who adds nothing to the show and takes time away from the sisters who are the main selling point of the show to begin with.
gee I wonder why Sup Forums hates him. It's almost as if he's there to be the stereotypical nerdy black friend who fills the diversity and PC quota with his gay dads.

Lincoln will be blacked and there is nothing you can do about it.

Such a great movie. Poor Josh was a misunderstood brotha.

Lincoln is cheating on Ronnie Anne with the black girl in his class?

test

Yeah, her name is Clyde

Because he's a normal character in a normal show and not fapbait.

Really? I fucking hated George throughout it. That scene just cemented it. See, I've had the shit kicked out of me by kids like that. I've always been told, to 'feel sympathy for them', 'they may not be as bad as you think'. Well, I am sorry, it does not justify it. Yes, I feel sympathy for him, but I don't like him.

I've grown up with issues out of my control and I didn't kick the shit out of people for it. I've seen kids who have had to leave school because they were 'retarded' and they didn't lash out. Kids like George and by extension the various school shooters piss me off because they are justified by authority figures and their problems overshadow the harm they did to their victims.

If being normal means unfunny and annoying, then yes

And you're funny