/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE FAGGOTS edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.11: "Ghosts of Geonosis" (January 7)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 - Mid-Season Trailer
youtu.be/upN-7ALj2OU

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Disney Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>EU Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_Code
mega.nz/#!EYUwFYgA!wJq9G1ovX5YY3v95o5CpjVD_FGYy423i1tvh-fWT-fI
mega.nz/#!5E9wnRpZ!4Py6KUPhmrcccdohvJ7IKmFx6QnsyWEHz09DgUdRxEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Snoke
>??
>Rey (before reincarnation)

I hope Lucas dies soon.

>thread begins with an invitation to shitpost about Mortis
Great, we're in for a fun thread

I can't wait to see how Creepio reacts to them and how they worship him.

Old thread is still on page 5, dude. We wait until page 10. Delete this.

force according to jedi/sith doctrine
> light side = not giving in to your emotions
> dark side = letting your emotions lead you
did they get it wrong?

This is right.

But knowledge can only be gained through a passion for learning.

What do?

>using non-canon shit

It's the two extremes. So of course they will clash.

Yeah, actually, I never understood those guys

Snoke, Anakin, Rey

It's canon

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_Code

That's not Sith logo.

Personification of the force, like the planet they lived on, Bendu and maybe the five ghost that helped Yoda

Is that guy the same species an Inky? I could see Snoke possibly being one of those.

>WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE FAGGOTS
A trippy dream. Prove me wrong.

>Ghost crew actually calls it Chopper Base instead of Atollon like Commander Sato

At least the Sith one is non canon.

It's all but canon. IT's been alluded to many times.

The stupidest part of the Prequels-verse since midichlorians.

It will be. It's ""canon"" right now - just waiting to be mentioned in some canon material.

If they were a dream then so was smoke-Yoda

but what about the whole "balance of the force" that they're always going on about

also
> girls are often more emotional and boys are more reasonable
are the jedi and the sith misunderstanding the force?

what was the sons end game, what did he need anakin for

>It's ""canon"" right now
>It's all but canon
So not canon.

Maul basically recited it in Twilight of the Apprentice, user.

The Jedi believe the prophecy of bringing balance to the force means purging it of the cancer of darkness by destroying the Sith

Their beliefs say the Light is the true form of the Force, and the darkness is an artificial corruption of that perfect, balanced state.

They do not accept the light and dark, yin-yang style

What about the Jedi precursor, the Je'daii Code from Tython? Or was that wiped as well?

Has it been mentioned in a movie, CGI Clone Wars or Rebels?

If not, then it's not canon

that is literally the correct way to look at it.
Lucas said so himself.
There's not balance of light and dark for practicioners. You're either light or dark.
The Sith dying brings balance back to the Force because because the Sith were fucking with it.

Didn't Maul pretty much tell Erza the code in a not-word-for-word fashion?

Yes but until it isn't recited as a whole, it'll remain non-canon.

>what was the sons end game, what did he need anakin for

Sith also knew about prophecy of the Chosen One. During meditation Son had visions of the old Sith lords they said him that the one who controls Chosen One controls force.

>The Son and the story of the Mortis trilogy were created by George Lucas, the original creator of Star Wars.[8] Originally, the specters of the Sith Lords Darth Bane and Darth Revan, two Sith Lords from the Legends brand, were supposed to be behind the Son's influence and complete fall to the dark side. However, this was ultimately cut from the Mortis arc, as both Lucas and The Clone Wars supervising director Dave Filoni believed that the Sith Lords existing beyond death or outside of the Force contradicted the established aspects and meaning of the Force in Star Wars canon.[9]

Did Maul say that this was the Sith code?

>tfw you were Jesus all along

maul fucking paraphrases entire thing in rebels.
its canon

why do they have to keep pushing the darth maul meme
shit character for edgy 12-year olds

Maul is cool

Fuck you

> Darth Revan
didnt he turn good

You think Maul is dumb enough to straight up tell Erza that it's the Sith code?

You think he's dumb enough to recite it verbatim, starting with the words "PEACE IS A LIE"?

wow great maymay haha
mind if i le save it?

when going through a Sith Temple? and explaining how the Sith worked? Why not?

I don't know. I've only played KoTOR 1 & 2. Never played MMO. Did he?

He got rekd by Vitiate, and then went full remove kebab and decided to commit genocide of sith and all with sith ancestry, but got btfod by sith strike team, but then good half of him died and became a ghost, while bad half went full retard and decided to sacrifce a whole planet just like vitiate to fight him on equal grounds before getting rekt for good by combined efforts of jedi and sith.

No links so far?

part 1 mega.nz/#!EYUwFYgA!wJq9G1ovX5YY3v95o5CpjVD_FGYy423i1tvh-fWT-fI
part 2 mega.nz/#!5E9wnRpZ!4Py6KUPhmrcccdohvJ7IKmFx6QnsyWEHz09DgUdRxEc

So if size is no thing to the force, does that mean a Jedi could potentially move a planet or moon around?

how is there any kind of a battle if there was force users around if size is no object?

No

No. It's not that size is completely unimportant, it's just that the Force lets you move things that you would physically be unable to move. The reason Luke couldn't lift the X-Wing was because he was still focused on the idea of it being impossible, hence he was dooming himself to failure by already accepting it as impossible. Yoda's advice wasn't literally "the Force lets you move anything of any size" it was "stop worrying about how big the X-Wing is."

Why do you guys keep using mega?

After the the bandwidth and max file size download reduction I can only download 500 mb(aka not even one episode).

Thats pretty bullshit and enough reason to stop using it imo.

So if I don't believe it's impossible to move a planet then I could do it?

Just because its a problem for you doesn't mean everyone else has to suffer.

No, you're still seeing it too literally. Moving the X-Wing was always possible, which was why Yoda wanted Luke to do it.

Literally everyone else is suffering because of the reasons I posted.

Even you would still in some small corner of your mind, consider a planet too big to move. It's just such an ingrained, basic concept.

To be so free that you could consider a planet and everything on it no different to a single grain of sand, you would have to be some transcendent bodhisattva of the force

I see. Thanks dude.

This In theory it's possible, but you would have to be something close to a god to do it

>After the the bandwidth and max file size download reduction I can only download 500 mb(aka not even one episode).
Not my fault that you don't know how to bypass the limit.

So are they going to be smart and recast Leia in Episode 9 or are they going to do the usual retarded route of lobotomizing the movie to work around an actor's death.

I downloaded both eps and had no problems. Mega is useful.

How can they lobotomize something that isn't even written yet?

>implying PS4 Tarkin wasn't a tech test to see if they could replace actors in case of anything happening to them

They're having a pretty hilarious thread on Sup Forums What ifs, if Rey had been in the position of other previous Star Wars characters.

>hilarious
>Sup Forums

What did he tell him? I dont remember

Post all your Anakin pics

So in Rebels.....Was that Rae Sloane?

No. Credits list her as Captain Brunson.

From the subtitles file:
>Your anger is a wellspring. You must use it.

>Your passions give you strength. And through strength, you gain power.

>You must break your chains. Yes. Use your power.

>"Ugh. I hate sand, it gets everywhere.

Rework the script isnt always a bad idea, we can see how Ben would react in losing both his parents.
In TFA it seemed like Ben had a closer connection with Leia than Han

Say what you want but Hayden a cutie.

I want to fuck klick klack

I'd call you a sick xenophile shitlord, but I wanted to fuck Prince Lee-Char so I can't judge you.

As do I, user, there's something so fuckable about his helpless demeanor...

This one made me laff

Easily the worst episodes in the entire show

Ayyy
Who said I didnt think he was cute? Hayden is cute and hot, thats why I asked for pics
Amen, especially when he sometimes has that innocent look on his face

This one is pretty great too

Hey I got to see Kit Fisto shirtless and grinning like the dumbass the entire time, I am not complaining.

When did Kanan and Ezra level up so much? Those jumps and moving a bridge are almost TFU tier

Not really. He's clearly struggling to keep it up.

they learned it when the plot required them to

Ahh, I see it's you that sits the shitlord throne.

Fuck you.

If Rey was the daughter reincarnated it would make sense of how fucking OP she is.

The chasm could have been made smaller, too. The way they handle the force has been advancing, and they used this chance to show their growth.

Also, remember the holocron Ezra with at-st?

Your husbando a shit

Kanan's clearly been practicing since being blinded. He was a boss that whole expedition.

True. Snoke might be using Kyle to produce a fake Ananin/father, too. With the focus on balance, and his lineage being important.

However, kylo will be the gollum of this trilogy. Rey will save the day.

We have ways of dealing with the likes of you and your shit taste, heretic.