Pewdiepie may be close to getting shut down for questioning (((them))), but just look at this PROGRESSIVE...

Pewdiepie may be close to getting shut down for questioning (((them))), but just look at this PROGRESSIVE, DIVERSE ad that (((they))) released!

youtube.com/watch?v=-Zq6Va901ME

Nice!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQVMnW6LGfM
youtube.com/watch?v=7Fc9cJAH-tE
youtube.com/watch?v=vp-wTeHOZQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how he questioned (((them)))?

Fucking kys kid

Who the fuck are (((them)))?

youtube.com/watch?v=aQVMnW6LGfM

I thought your performance in the video was pretty good, why are you mad?

>Talking about youtubers as if they are important or matter
¿

Actually I heard a ton of trannies were angry at that video because they don't like to be called twink crossdressers and that's pretty much what the video is even though (((them))) kept saying it was a great video for helping trans rights and shit.

hahah what the fuck is that?!?!?!
"it's not just what we listen, it's who we are"
why cant mentally ill people accept who they are, and not try to change their looks, gender, name, etc
why do they have a deep hatred for themselves?

> PewDiePie has 1 billion+ views
> 40 million subscribers
> Each video gets watched by literally millions

Yeah man, barely anyone cares, so no reason for him to start going to the right-wing

>controversial or sensitive...
>i can understand that one

Pffft hahahaahhaha holy fuck just do your parents a favor and end your pathetic life

I'm sorry but yelling loudly while recording yourself playing video games is undeserving of millions.

This guy didn't save money? He deserves to be broke.

Begging for more money on patreon while making millions on monetized videos for years is fucking greedy and pathetic.

Ad-block motherfuckers, use it for a reason.

>Boo hoo I can't make money recording myself playing video games in front of Children even though I already am a millionaire off it.
keep crying bitch nigga

> a video about him complaining he doesnt get paid playing games anymore

Sounds like another fake inter-jew war, like the soros-netanyahu conflict or pretending there's a difference between trump or hillary

If (((they))) shut down his channel, he can at least tell everyone that the new Youtube programs are shit.

Also, I want to fuck that frog.

Wow, two of the worst shitposters on Sup Forums jerking each other off in a fit of incoherent anger, wow surprising.

I seriously wish you could get to block certain countries on Sup Forums, it would make Sup Forums a much better place without queers

In all seriousness, it would be interesting if pewdiepie would just stop acting in the typical self censoring manner he does ("can't say faggot"). Maybe he could make an actual impact by letting the children that watchim know that its ok to not be PC.

I know its far from an actual redpill but its as far as we can expect a Swedish public figure to do.

>pewdiepie starts making his videos more Sup Forumsitical
>gets his credit card hijacked by (((someone))) in NEW YORK (jew capital of the world)

youtube.com/watch?v=7Fc9cJAH-tE

seriously you CANNOT make this shit up

Is this... another frog thread?

If she (Alex) identifies as a woman, how does YouTube get away with advertising bare female breasts

I've never watched a single one of this guys videos and I never will.

Filtered.

Wha......
I...

There are never enough frog threads.

> grown man trying to defend a youtuber whos target audience is 9 years old.

You're upset about a person who uploads videos of himself playing childrens games, and you've made the decision to tell other adults about it. Before you blow your brains out take off your fedora you anime, frog posting fruit.

>I'm sorry but yelling loudly while recording yourself playing video games is undeserving of millions.
Lots of people would say the same about running around with a ball on tv.

PewDiePie is an entertainer. He's a funny guy at his core but his content is shit/good (it varies).

Broke video is just clickbait/making fun of patreon users. With his bank account hacked he just can't access his funds to pay bills or something- i'm sure he'll figure it out.

>This piece of shit self-insert doujin
>Not Academia Girls

Kill yourself senpai

Vlad getting it right. Impaling the point right up your asses and out your throats.

who the fuck is Pewdiepie

Pewdiepdie is becoming right wing? Maybe he can redpill all the kids who watch him

> running around with a ball in tv

Those teams running around with balls bring in revenue for the cities, not t mention the outreach programs that they have. But yeah idk I just think that op is severely autistic, I cant imagine why anyone would even post that shit.

Holy fuck, Silence of the Lambs right there

They still don't deserve millions. At the very most, and this is being generous, I can imagine a soccer player or professional sportsman being paid 1,000 of [currency] per match. Their "skills", value to society, and what they do (PLAY A FUCKING GAME OF SOCCER) is nowhere near deserving what pros make these days

Also this one's sooo progressive!

youtube.com/watch?v=vp-wTeHOZQM

lol that fucking jew

Hey I agree with you, but as long as we (the public) keep buying jerseys, waching on tv, and attending the games it wont change.

For instance, I hate the police but they should get paid waaaaay more than they do, same with teachers. Being a teacher might be the most important job of all time.

this is older than sliced bread everyone on pol has disliked this

Now imagine if Hillary Clinton wins? Youtubers as a whole need to unite behind Trump and bring an end to the commercialized, PC era.

reminds me of this

>black Tshirt with heresy on his back
>shitting on whore patreon

Not gonna lie, those in this thread were the first videos of him I have watched, but now I'm interested