Feminism is not going to ruin Star W-

Feminism is not going to ruin Star W-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XTnEhlvb6jI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are people really obsessed by these or is it just a huge pr campaign? I don't find these cute at all. Rather creepy. Down syndrome owls.

It's like they put a sealhead on a chicken.

its marketing, feminism is just an aspect

YES! Thats what it is! Fucking hacks!

>or is it just a huge pr campaign
Poe's Law

we simply don't know, but my bet is PR because cute shit sells

I don't see boys buying this stupid toys and girls don't watch or care about star wars despite Kathleen Kennedy's pandering. That will be fun watching these toys stacked by millions on clearance for $1 at Walmart

I see a lot of hambeasts and roasties giving off a Pavlov Dog's response to these monstrosities.

Puffins, not chickens, apparently they were inspired by actual puffins off the coast of their filming locations in Scotland.

They are loud but they're also unreliable.

They could have gone the extra mile to make the figure look cure while smiling or some shit, but they had to go with the only thing people will recognized it by at the moment which is a 3 second shot of this tiny hamster screaming in terror.

they were actually inspired by the thousands of endagered seabirds they killed during production

no one gives a shit either way, it's only Sup Forums that ironically pretends to be seething over them

Thanks, Disney.

>OH MY GOD THEY'RE MAKING STAR WARS TOYS

Do you completely lack any sense of self awareness?

except it doesn't look like SW toys but rather Disney toys

I may be a shitty person, but at least I will never be that """guy"""

>Huge soulless eyes

No thanks @Disney

tiger electronics should sue them.

>take a look at the picture
>eh it's just toys and other bullshit
>take a second look
>notice the Pajamas
>notice the tattoo
>Notice the shirt

fucking degenerates

Imagine if our countries ever went to war with a middle eastern place? We'd be fucked with the drafts

PORRRRRRRRRRRGGG!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=XTnEhlvb6jI

I've got a bad feeling about this...

this picture is very trippy for me. not sure why it has to be the eyes.

>Sup Forums will defend this

Who are the parents of this cunt?

She's 26 and can make her own choices in life. You must be one of those /r9k/ faggots who always passes the buck instead of taking responsibility for your own actions (or lack of actions) in life.

Have you ever watched American Psycho? It doesn't really matter the quality of your food or specifically what clothes you wear, it's more about where you're going and who you are wearing.

The most relevant example is nerd culture. It's who you're wearing.

Porgs will sell because nerds are only concerned about fitting in with other nerds.

#rekt

OMG! This is sooooooo cyyyutttte! :3
I love porg but I think they might love her a little more than me lols cx

LOL, i'm just wondering why this bland and annoying youtuber became mainstream all of a sudden, wondering if someone was pushing her.

>They could have gone the extra mile to make the figure look cute while smiling or some shit,

They're trying to get in on that grumpy cat dosh.

NEIN! DAS IST NICH RICHTIG! NUR PORG!
DELET THIS AND RUN TO YOUR SHOP YOU FAGGOT TO BUY OUR GREAT SWEET TOYS OR GAS! PORG UBER ALLES!

>kissless, handholdless, eye-contactless permavirgin redditfags will defend this
I was going to say "FTFY" but you're right.

>She's in the light
>He's in her shadow

at least they have a pretty decent comic/graphic novel collection.

other than that, pretty pathetic desu

Literally minions

Reminder that this is nothing new. George Lucas invented Ewoks to sell toys.

But literally what does the Porg have to do with feminism?

Top tier kinography, Zack would be proud

Jesus Christ Disney.

Other Watchmen everything else in their shelf is shit. And even Watchmen, they probably only bought because it's popular.

Damn. Hiring Raimi probably wasn't a good decision.

What's there to defend? It's not like she's getting a tattoo.

toys are degenerate anyways you cuck

fuck you, swamp thing was dope

How much did Disney's PR pay them to sell their souls?

>She

That's not feminism, that's coldly calculated corporate manifactured cuteness to sell toys to children. In short: unabashed capitalism.

>getting tattoos of alt right hate symbols
What have they done?

Can you imagine how much Sup Forums would sperge out if A New Hope was released today?

>Empire are basically Nazis, George even calls them Nazis on the commentary
>Leia is a strong woman, and when Han/Luke try rescue her she calls them incompetent and grabs the gun
>Leia mocks Luke and says he's too short to be a stormtrooper
>Main bad guy in the movie is an old white guy

Sup Forums would be calling it SJW shit and boycotting that too

holy shit this is brilliant edit!

>Empire are nazis
>All have bong accents
???

She for popular around here because both her reviews for TFA and Rogue One were the cynical type we subscribe to hereabouts and completely trashed the films. Since RLM didn't deliver by completely shitting on both of them (or did it the "wrong" way round), her videos got shilled here.

Could've been even better with the Swastika replaced by either the Imperial insignia or, and this would be the more devious thing to do, the Rebel crest.
The attempts to discredit this thing for normies by turning it into an alt-right symbol won't work if they're so on the nose with the symbolism. Though as a meme it's cute.

Can someone explain the Sam Raimi meme ?
Dude's a fucking kike

George:

>The fact that fascism inspired the look and feel of the Empire is no secret. In fact, Star Wars creator George Lucas even refers to the Imperial officers in The Empire Strikes Back as “Nazis” while giving his commentary of the film. He specifically mentions their militaristic dress, noting, “The Nazis are basically the same costume as we used in the first film and they are designed to be very authoritarian, very empire-like.”

John Mollo:
>George wanted the Imperial people to look efficient, totalitarian, fascist; and the rebels, the goodies, to look like something out of a Western or the U.S. Marines.

>The outfits of the Imperial officers include several direct references to uniforms worn by the German military including their tunics, tall boots, and hats — modeled after the elite Alpine troops of Nazi Germany.

Even the Stormtroopers' (get it) DLT weapons were just re-painted nazi MG34 rifles.

hmm ye could be good to remove swastika, all rest keeps enough nazi styling, just put empire logo

The shitposting started a year or two ago because the trailer for Spider-Man 1 (which Raimi directed) contained a shot of the Twin Towers reflected in Spider-Man's eye lens, implying Raimi was complicit in 9/11. And it spiraled into general racism shotposting from there.

Eh, your two posts are essentially just "the Empire has clothing attire similar to Nazis". In almost all aspects Nazi Germany and the Empire are quite different, in old canon. New Canon made them just Nazis.

Except George literally referred to them as Nazis and asked the costume designer to model them on Nazis

>Implying Star Wars wasn't always an excuse to sell shitty toys and collectibles.

I'm pretty sure it's the pr department going crazy.
Because I hadn't heard of them at all until the Star Wars FB-page told me that I should love them.

Not that porgs aren't cancer, but how the fuck is this related to feminism?

my dad describes them as "hamster pugs"

>star wars wasnt ruined by the time george the plastic toy salesman did rotj

Fidget spinners will be worth thousands 15 years from now.

Then I guess it's a good thing that we now only declare war on concepts like terror and drugs as opposed to countries.

Seriously. It's just such lazy character design.

>Feminism

What does this have to do with Feminism exactly? Can you think of any other insults then "hurr everything I don't like is SJW feminist shit"

I'm getting Jar Jar vibes

is that a wampa fused with a penguin?

>my ancestors are smiling at me user. can you say the same?

>tfw no gf to do embarrassingly autistic shit with

Yeah this is totally not a pr stunt or anything

The white bitch just could't get a normal $20 cute one ? She just had to go show off her white privilege by buying the $600 Porg didn't she?

Upset?

I think Porg improvealizes Star Warz if anything.

She has the money to get to go to Disney World several times per year with her privileged white male friends while I haven't gone since I was 8 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm sorry mam, but you're just too brown to spend $600 on this stupid shit

She works at Disneyland and lives in Aneheim. It's not surprising.

yub nub.

This fucking kiddy pandering shekel grubbing bullshit. Disney is making Star Wars for little kids and I hate it. Remember when Star Wars felt like it was for grownups? You know, back when we were little kids?

Yes, it was porgs what killed the Star Wars. Everything was P E R F E C T before now. This was the one thing.

>when Star Wars felt like it was for grownups?
no, remember Jewbaka, remember Evoks?

>(((Feminism))) is not going to ruin Star W-