Tfw no Monster Madness this year

>Tfw no Monster Madness this year

Is James Rolfe an idiot? that was the only worthwhile stuff his chanel had left and now i discover that last year's was the last one ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:AQxpwhSXJwcJ:https://mikemateisite.wordpress.com/about/ &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&lr=lang_en|lang_zh-CN|lang_zh-TW|lang_ja
archive.is/kwAVq
archive.is/hHkXH
archive.is/ESJNg
archive.is/dT1iR
youtube.com/watch?v=zbrbliGYYYc
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a dingus.

He said he didn't have time to schedule it a few months ago plus he has a kid to raise

>He said he didn't have time to schedule it

The videos are 4-5 minutes long. How is that possible?

>reuploading all his old movie reviews with sound and video clips removed

Because, surprise, the videos take more than 4-5 minutes to make.

>mfw his Blade Runner 2049 review got removed despite this

Why doesnt he just do a discussion format? Him in front of camera giving his thoughts on the film.

Better than J&M Mondays where he sits back and Mike does most of the talking and playing.

an hour to read a wikipedia article and edit some stills into a video, wow what """"""hard work"""""""
Meanwhile Mike "don't believe the lies, its really that size" Matei uploads highly editted video game playthroughs every couple of days since 2011, I think we know why the channel hasn't faded into obscurity now.

cucked outta his channel by that autistic and his fat friends
bobsy was the best they have since 2013

mike removed the blog after it was posted here
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:AQxpwhSXJwcJ:https://mikemateisite.wordpress.com/about/ &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&lr=lang_en|lang_zh-CN|lang_zh-TW|lang_ja

I think having an abnormally huge cock may contribute to autism. I used to play semi gay cock related games with friends when I was a kid and the one who was hung like 2 coke cans with a tennis ball on top never got laid and became a schizo.

Too much blood rushing from the brain?

what other movies are there

Typical bullshit excuse from youtubers who've grown fat and lazy from e-fame. Unless he has an actual full time job there is no way he doesn't have enough time to make some shitty monologue videos to support his livelihood.

reminder mike deleted his fan blog after it got exposed
archive.is/kwAVq
archive.is/hHkXH
archive.is/ESJNg
archive.is/dT1iR

does anyone have the video?

FUCK MIKE

Disgraceful.

was it exposed because of these obvious posts or what

>he has a wife's kid to raise
fixed

>Hey, boys and girls

youtube.com/watch?v=zbrbliGYYYc

>streams cuphead

>doesn't do it two-player again

>Yesterday James and Mike play Friday the 13th game
>everyone knows James is a huge fan of the franchise
>Actually just sits there with a vacant expression
>"Duh huh yea I love the graphics and uhhh it's like the movies"

>now i discover that last year's was the last one ever.
Is this true or bait?

No he said he's uploading new ones every Sunday and bringing back old ones to Youtube that were never posted

Is it just me or is Mike starting to show is aptitude in creating interesting videos. How long before James retires and Mike take the entire channel over?

>James sits mouth agape with a puzzled look on his face

That is his normal look in any live video

But its the game. Its not the same as the movies, which is the thing he actually likes about the franchise, also the game got low reviews

There's been some through the years that were 10+ minutes long.

then he could talk about scenes from the game that remind him of the films

Wait so he reviewed 2049? Rrally wanted to see hks thoughta on it. Wonder if he'll upload it again.

Fuck off, Mike.

SCHOLNGED

I meaneefeeiii It is 10"....like, long. Its that long, basically.

But James has a low IQ. It probably is a genuine struggle for him.

*looks it up*
holy fuck its real, James spent 7.5 fucking years in special ed.
So that means he is actually autistic?

How desperate for content do you need to be to actually go and watch the angry nintendo turd embarrass himself on camera?

yea i'd believe it. he was spending 6+ months in advance with mike's help working on monster madness which is absolutely fucking off the rails insane since we're talking about videos where he recites a basic plot summary and stammers for a few seconds saying "i like it its good cool effects"

>6-7 videos a month uploaded to Cinemassacre
>Only 1 features James

Wish Mike would fuck off so much

what's the proof he made it?

So I just visited cinemassacre after like 5 years...

Was James always this autistic? Does adult/delayed assburgers really exist? This shit is almost unwatchable.

BROWN

AVGN is still good.
Should just stick to that ,the other things are not that good

like the youtube comments said, it was the 80s... they'd throw you in special ed for a myriad of reasons, really. I tested in the top 2% of my school in aptitude tests, yet my grades were always straight F's because I simply didn't care. I'd get a homework assignment handed to me, and the moment the teacher walked away, I'd crumple it up and stuff it into my desk with all the others. When they couldn't figure out why I was doing so poorly, I too, spent a year in a sped class with like 8 others, 4 of which were actual retards.

>doesn't just watch new horror movies and review them

>James Rolfe threads up for hours
>Felix Kjellberg threads get deleted

why is this?

Hopefully soon.

i don't think he cares about the movies either. It took him awhile to remember who tommy jarvis was and even then he seemed unsure.

because fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>hey guys this movie is public domain but im still gonna edit the review to not include clips lolol

does Sup Forums ban eceleb faggotry?

James made a movie.

I feel like a couple people on this board expect way too much from e-celebs.

This guy is worthless though. Not a single talented bone in his body. he is the male SSSniperWolf, except people actually try to believe he has anything worthwhile

Wrong board Racist.

he has to watch the movie first dipshit

>James playing modern games
Had to close the video right there

Hey look, its literally me on the left when I look at women. I need to fucking end it all.

wew i thought i was fat.

Fucking rekt

James needs to fuck off forever his videos are just pathetic now

Awww!

Mike would have 4 thousand views at best if his shit wasnt on cinemassacre

Good I want the whole faggy channel to die

Bootsy was the only good thing that they had

What did he mean by this?

Bootsy was just a dude that was good at video games and wore baseball caps. James has said and done many more things funnier over the years than anything fagtsy has uttered

you spent 1 year there. James spent 9.

>that was the only worthwhile stuff his chanel had left
All he does is give a basic plot summary and says he likes it or doesn't like it. What is so compelling about this exactly?

bootsy stole the show in every sketch video he was in wtf are you on about

top kek

Mike Matei falls in love with Inspector Gadget.

Unable to confess, Mike is gifted by a deus ex machina with Gadget's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well, making his ten-inch cock twitch in his pants.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the inspector, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression and says, "I like to make brown bricks with mine crap." After some investigation, James finds out that the root he called is not the same robot who blasted him with a laser. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Inspector Gadget's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with AVGN's best friend's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of MINEYCRAFTA.

maybe for a couple of videos, but he fizzled out. What was even funny about him again? The fact he isnt fat and NOT Ryan?

its comfy, and the plot summary actually helps because its like watching the movie in a condenced 4 minute video. You get the experience of the movie but dont have to actually watch the whole movie which is most likely shit otherwise. But this was a lot better when there was some clips from the film in there, Im pretty sure there used to be

FINDS

>who the fuck are you?
>i'm Ryan, the guy who's company is partnered with your channel and controls its channel
>oh Ryan ol buddy ol pal c'mere you

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi

>its like watching the movie in a condenced 4 minute video. You get the experience of the movie but dont have to actually watch the whole movie which is most likely shit otherwise

>#1 in the Japanese box office for 14 weeks, 13 weekends
>Earns 20 billion yen and counting to surpass Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in Japan
>Reached 10 billion yen 9 days faster than Frozen
>Wins LA Film Critics Award
>Has become the no. 1 highest-grossing Japanese movie in China
>Has become the no. 1 movie in Thailand
>The film immediately topped Korea's box office opening on 555 screens all around the country which is a new record for the Japanese film.
>Also dominated China breaking the all-time records for the most advance tickets sold and the fastest film to reach 100 million yuan ($ 14 million or 1.7 billion yen), with the first 100 yuan earned in just the film's opening day.
>The film also dominated the charts of Hong Kong and Taiwan becoming the number 2 and top highest grossing Japanese film on the respective countries
>Inexplicably jumps 41% in the Japanese box office and climbs from 7th place to 3rd place in one week
>Still in the top 10 in the Japanese box office towards the beginning of 2017
>Now grossed US$355 million.
>Surpasses the box office gross of Spirited Away (US$289.1 million), making it the highest grossing anime film of all time.
>Is approved by Shinzo Abe and used by Cool Japan to spur tourism in Japan.
>Turned into a live-action movie by J.J. Abrams

So this is meme magic. Not bad.

Its horror movies. They are not exactly going to win any oscars. If I see one that I feel would be good then I will watch the movie

>AVGN is still good.
That's incorrect. Not even up for debate.

Pointless without clips. I just watch Horrible Reviews instead.

>what's the proof he made it?
He was posting shit that only he had access to, not the fans. Seriously, I knew he was a sociopath, but spending that much time and energy anonymously creating a maintaining a "fan site" devoted to yourself in the wake of bad PR is literally fucking insane

the wrestling episode was pretty good.

some of the worst nerd episodes ever have all come out in the last year. he's given up, and I don't blame him

Mike has to really work on the punchlines

Because James is actually talented.

This. He's worse than The Kids in the Hall when it comes to ending with a funny line.

>comparing a 5 minute review of an obscure TV movie from the 70's to a 40 minute room tour filled with cool shit
This example is horrendous and I don't understand why it keeps popping up here.

because Mike keeps posting it.

I can't stop laughing every time I see this.

When the fuck will faggot Mike publicly address Loco Bandito?

An artist shouldn't never apologize for their art but I think he should acknowledge that we know about it.

It would be like what it feels like when you bite into a Carolina Reaper pepper. It will get so much more intese and painful for him after he comes out and potentially actually causes a big deal about it himself. Its better for him if he at least waits till the blacklash gets signficant enough...but then again ,will make him look even worse for not addressing it earlier. So maybe he really doesnt feel guilty or there is part of the story we dont know that also makes him feel not guilty enough to address it sooner.