Jay! Mike! You guys are late!

Jay! Mike! You guys are late!

Why did they bother having him as a guest if he didn't anything funny while he was there?

i think he just wanted to do a quick stuff before leaving.

it was pretty bizarre tbph

I don't know. What do you think?

wtf how'd they hey tim on the show
why not get sam hyde instead

Lol samcucks once again btfo'd by tim I am a cuck heideker

Apparently it was arranged at an extremely short notice and he had literally only an hour or so to spare, they still should have tried something funny even if it bombed instead of just having him stand there not doing anything, because it would have been something.

That's literally befitting of Tim and Eric actually. You expect them to do something funny then it's just wierd. Whole anti comedy shit

it was truly Lovecraftian

This is why I come to Sup Forums.

So then why are you expecting them to be funny? I have hated those hacks since I was a kid having to sit through gay fucking tom goes to the mayor waiting for my trigun.

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?!

Tim trying to ride Mike and Jay's dick? Was Eric not answering his calls anymore? pathetic.

I heard Mike spent Jay's entire allowance on making this happen. And then he came back for seconds.

I wish they'd have a Best of the Worst with Macaulay Culkin as one of the guests.

Very Andy Kaufmanesque.

I hope they can have another with Rich Evans before he passes

I think he did it just to hook rlm's audience into his On Cinema thing

You seem to assume I am another anonomyous poster who expected a "HA Ha" to be had. Let me assure you that I am not that Anonymous.

How short is Mike? He always looked huge next to Jay

normal people look huge next to manlet

Yeah but even Tim looks taller than Mike. Dude must be 5'10.

pretty cool

Must be something like :
Mike: 6'1 other dude: 6'2 Jay: 5'7

Mike posture make him look smaller.

>Eric makes Tim look like a turbo manlet despite being 6'0
Giants are assholes.

kek

Mike is 5'11 with good posture, I believe Tim is 6'0 and Jay is 5'6.