Italian football star banned from TV due to "fascist tattoo"

SHUT IT DOWN

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3789529/Paolo-Di-Canio-axed-Sky-Sport-Italia-pundit-displaying-fascist-Dux-tattoo.html

He was good for Charlton.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JpcUHNLvqGM
youtube.com/watch?v=n95rUbgzvvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Paolo

Italy yes

Paolo Di Canio is literally mental.

haha, italy is cucked!!!!

The absolute madman of the football world

ohh. good ol Paoletto

If this guy is white so is half the middle east and east asia. Just sayin'

>tattoos are degenerate hurrr
>oh look this sub 80 iq mong has a fascist tattoo so fucking cool hurrr

Sup Forums is so fucking predictable, do you people even realize how retarded you are?

>inb4 Sup Forums isn't one person

literally who

Firstly Paulo Di Canio is now a manager not a fucking "football star". And he's been a manager for ages.

Secondly, he's a fucking cunt.

>watching soccer

>Americans

>t. 60%

It's true though.

Why does he perma mark his "Aryan" (moor) body? He's nothing but a thug. He could've inspired little people and subtly outed the Jude, now he's a joke and viewed as scum. He could've been respectable.

t. latins

Your fate remains to be decided.

He's literally tanned white.
Facial features are white.
also,60%

Based Paolo. Not enough players like him these days.

My dad is this kinda color from working in the sun nearly every day of his life.

Sure he's just tan, but he's not exactly white. His colorations are shared by pretty much the entire northern hemisphere.

If you sent that guy to China, chances are he'd look more like the natives than like an aryan.

If this guy went into politics in italy, would he get anywhere?

Can someone redpill me on the state of current italian right wing?

Well said Thailand.

BTW your people introduced me to mango and sticky rice. Fucking amazing desu

He's a fascist and admires Mussolini, he's not a white supremacist or some retarded shit like that

fuck this guy, my team played his league 1 team and after we won he mocked the fans saying we're going down etc... a few months later he gets a job in the top league and comes to our ground saying he's gonna beat us etc so I bought a ticket to the game. we beat them 6-1. "FUCK OFF DI CANIO" was sang around the ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=JpcUHNLvqGM (Mocking us)

youtube.com/watch?v=n95rUbgzvvE (the rape)

they want niggers and muslims out for now

You realise "white" refers to "European ancestry" right? How fucking dense are you?