What can a white man like me move to an European country that is not infested with shitskins...

What can a white man like me move to an European country that is not infested with shitskins? I don't want to see too much shitskins and mudslime(same thing) I just want to see white people like me when I go outside.

get a visa

to Poland?

Kill yourself roach

don't they lynch muslims in poland?

I am white and world needs to more white people. i need to reproduce

>you
>white

Go back to Turkey and have a lot of children with Anzu.

in smaller cities/towns usually nobody gives a shit

We do not need more fucking kebabs here, most of children whose parents were Turkish are the most fucked up people in our country right now. Also fuck your shit religion, Germany is no longer in Medievil, not like fucking Turkey and all Arab shitskin countries. FUCK OFF, NO MUSLIMS WELCOME!

I'm sorry to tell you but you are not white.

How white do you want 'em?

>White People like me

Don't. Move to Bogota. Everyone with a brain and IQ above 80 knows Hispanic women and they most perfect women on the planet. I'm not talking about the Indians down or over there. I'm talking the white toned, perfect bodied sweet Columbian women.

Columbia is no longer the drug infested hole it used to be - thanks to Peru for taking that title. And Bogota is no different than most first world major city now in terms of crime, etc.

Fuck white women - they are a scourge on the earth.

stay in your shithole you turkish abomination.

Poland, they are best of the European Countries at this point.

Move to Sweden, youll love it up thete

no roach you stay in your shithole.

proof.

Post pic

nice veins

Sweden ladies and gentleman

See? This is the kind of hot boipucci you could be scoring up there OP! Get on it