Going to the West Bank

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day because I'm going to BTFO kebab with every step I take in the highly contested West Bank.

The West Bank is the area in eastern Israel known officially as Judea & Samaria. Palestinian mudslimes believe that they are entitled to the land, even thought they are an imaginary nation.

I'm spending the weekend in this extremely politically sensitive place. My friend who lives in a community between Bethelem and Hebron invited me for a Shabbat dinner with his family.

The community is surrounded by a security barrier (we built wall), but much of the area around the town that I'll be exploring is outside the barrier.

Feel free to ask any questions you have, and I'll do my best to answer. I may not have an opportunity to remove kebab this weekend, but I do have the pleasure of exerting Jewish sovereignty in their """""""homeland."""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLvvBLvyvxI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews#Ashkenazi_diseases
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can i come to that dinner?

You wouldn't be able to get there on time, but you're always welcome to spend Shabbat with me, my Romanian friend.

Louis Theroux did a documentary on the Jews that live in compound and the Palestinians on the outside. Virtually everyone came across as an irrational cunt.

Thanks my nigga

Short clip here

youtube.com/watch?v=BLvvBLvyvxI

Fuck off stupid khazar.

>he fell for the Khazar meme

Sure thing there buxbaum perlmutter.

You're going to leave with a trail of dripping poz cum, that's your intention?

True, you aren't Khazars, you're nothing. Just inbred leftovers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews#Ashkenazi_diseases
>The results of the detailed study show that today's 10 million Ashkenazi Jews descend from a population of only 350 individuals who lived about 600–800 years ago. That population derived from both Europe and the Middle East.

What did he mean by this?

Have you sucked blood from your sons penis yet?

I love Israelis. I don't get why them and India are so reviled on here, because they've done more to remove kebab and instill fear in every Muslim than any western country has ever done in recent history.

Based greatest ally.

Perhaps other countries are jealous of us since we are doing what their cuck leaders would never allow them to do.

Keep up the good fight, based Israeli. Remember that your land was inhabited by Jews centuries and centuries before the Arabs emerged from their Saudi peninsula backwater and is rightful Jewish clay.

I thought you were going to hold a pepe sign or something at the temple.

I'm afraid I don't see why you're making such a big deal about going to the West Bank. I'm a white American and don't think that I'd be very worried about visiting. I've been to northern Iraq, Colombian ghettos, and gypsy camps in the Balkans. I never felt endangered or threatened, save by the occasional homosexual who thinks that all foreigners are sexual degenerates they may as well make a pass at.

Every person I've met who has been to Palestine has said that people are, on the whole, very welcoming, accommodating, and hospitable. No matter how ass-backwards most Muslim countries and communities are, the locals are generally warm towards outsiders, especially in comparison to Western Europe and other developed countries.

"Everyone is just jealous of the Jews". That tired old line again ? Sad!

I am, after Shabbat.

Which one? That one?

Oy Vey, take that anti-semitic neonazi video down now!

I'll probably bring the classic smug Pepe with me since it will be such a memorable event.

>I'm a white American

Do you shart in India's designated streets?

can you use your authority to do a mixture of luring/tempting then threatening and cajoling a palestinian girl to do you sexual favours?

e.g. luring her with a pass through the checkpoint then once she took the bait and was in a compromised position threatening her .