Jeez is Carol the most undeservedly shilled character of all time?

Jeez is Carol the most undeservedly shilled character of all time?
twitter.com/Marvel/status/817416441595105280

She and Miles are neck and neck.

eh at least Miles book sells and Miles shilling is just in Bendis shit

No. Riri Williams had a page dedicated to other heroes telling her how awesome she was. EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDN"T SHOW HER DOING ANYTHING. Mindblowingly bad writing by Bendis.

how does abed deal with her?

It's really a shame that half of Marvel's writers use Roman Reigns tactics.

Inhumans.

Where's Wonder Woman when you need her.

Marvel was able to take a hint with the inhumans and finally back off with them
They're still moving forward with this "Carol is the strongest and bestest super hero EVAR!! YAAS QUEEN!" bullshit.

Honestly, you break someone's neck one time and the internet never lets you live it down....

Except Roman Reigns might get a heel turn someday. It's a tiny tiny hope but it's at least plausible.

They're never going to stop shilling their Wonderful New Characters You Are All Going To Love Or Else.

Nah, she deserved it. Girl paid her dues.
Jane Foster comes to mind, though. And Angela. And Riri. And a ton of recent legacy characters, come to think of it. I don't know enough about Miles to comment.

Hell for all the memorable stories he accumulated in 40 years pre-RDJ Iron Man's a strong contender.

Kamala

They gotta hawk her for her upcoming MCU debut.
Just wish they didn't hawk her as an anti-hero or near-villain, probably will take her movie to show how she's supposed to be done in the comics

Are Medusa and Beast a couple?

I imagine Jess saying that as Carol grips her hips and legs her deep and hard.

No, Carol is a great character. Riri at #7 is the shit one.

Beast? Fuck that traitor

Beast was helping her up and copping all the titty he could.

Nah. He's pretty much a house nigga now.
I'm not sure if she's still fucking Human Torch.

do people actually read inhuman books?

not inhumans, civil war ii just to know what happened, i heard it was shit but i still have to check it out for myself.
(why didn't i get an (you) from you?)

To Ike's dismay, no.

They do ok, and held on longer than pretty much anything else marvel tried. Kamala, chulk, ultimates, new avengers, A-force, ect.

Look at the comments, gee.

Paid her dues by getting drunk and fucking then birthing her son

Roman Reigns has more actual popularity than any of Marvels chosen ones

It saddens my heart to learn that Brie Larson is yet another pinko commie liberal. I honestly thought she was better than that.

nah, shes just hot, and an ok actress. but when you live in a bubble and all that.

>Girl paid her dues.
Please explain. What iconic runs has Carol Danvers had?

Carolfags stop posting anytime

I say Miles has the edge over her. After those two you have Riri approaching disgustingly fast into that territory.

>spoiler
But somehow Carol totally deserves it despite her being in a similar situation pre-MCU Iron Man for longer? That's the oxymoron, anonymous.

Kamala is not pushed front and center on every big event Marvel has, she just gets added as second fiddle to team books that horribly derail her character.

Yeah she just happens to be in every event, and the flagship team books of both anad and Now2. She just happens to show up for a cameo in several books, especially the ones with female protags, she just happens to be in several marvel video games, the avengers cartoon, and even got a Christmas at the khan house display on marvel's twitter. Nah m8, Kamala is over pushed and it ruined her.

>RiRi suddenly shows up uninvited and no one knows who she is
>lol i'm the new ironman
>ok, let's be best friends now and make sure to buy Ironheart™ by Brian Michael Bendis™

Bravo Marvel!

Miles could actually be a good character if he was given a better writer and was de-powered. Seriously, fuck that venom blast bullshit.

That's what I'm saying; Tony didn't """deserve""" it and look at all that counted for in the end.

More than any other Mahvel girl but I don't see how irrelevant to the point.
This guy.
He gets it.