Number one killer of black people

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/black-doctors-call-obama-ban-menthol-tobacco-products-n648616

> "Your strong and decisive leadership can give our community a fighting chance against the number one killer of Black people, tobacco."

wtf I love cigarettes now

they need some of that 2008 Obama to lie and say he's banning Kools on day one.

>#1 killer of black people
>tobacco
>not other black people

#1 killer of niggers are niggers

>kools
>newports
>menthols
disgusting

Why do niggers think that Obongo cares about them?

Cigarettes are...

>not Salems
why do niggers have such bad taste guys?

best smokes coming through

I thought only women smoked menthol cigs?

>tfw haven't smoked in 4 days
I have to stay strong. I want to become a respectable member of society again.

These are the best cigs
I only smoke 1 pack every 2 weeks though

thats what the story is about

only niggers smoke menthols

the nig doc wants obammer to ban them

I don't get menthol cigs, they're disgusting

I thought abortion was the number 1 killer of black people

>ban it please!
>wipe my ass for me oh powerful government!

Good luck bro it only gets better the longer you abstain.

Came in the thread to post this, they're all I smoke too.

Patrician choice friend.

>tfw im literally smoking a newport cig right NOW

fuck all of you. i'm a 6'3 white male with a good job and i smoke nigger newports so what

Wouldn't work, Obama is/was a "stealth smoker"

>muslim cigs
No thanks

Isn't tobacco a top three killer of every race? Either way i know I can smoke a pack a day and still live to 90 because of god tier genetics but yea, enjoy your rebellious nigger hate sticks

this

I am a white dude, and I used to smoke. And when I smoked, I smoked menthols.

when I went to Canada last year, I learned that they had banned menthol cigarettes a few years ago.

maybe we should do the same thing here.

Pall mall is for poor wigger trash. For the white niggers, if you will.

Kool has got to be the shittiest name for cigarettes ever. It's like something the DARE program would come up with.

quit smoking six months ago
AMA

This exactly.

Pall malls are nasty and the lights are even worse

Why did you even start smoking?

i smoke menthol im whiter than you you stupid nigger lover

They taste the best and burn slower than any cigarettes I have found. Do people make fun of the brand? That's news to me.

>try to take a puff through a spirit
>so clogged with tobacco that you can't get a decent pull

That's why they're long lasting. Not a feature if you ask me, just irritating and dampens the smoking experience.

college.
It happnend very slowly,I'd ask a cig when we'd go out sometimes.
Then sometimes I'd smoke one when we go for a coffee.
Then I bought my own,and smoked 1 pack for weeks.
Slowly,but surly over 1 year,I came to 1 pack a day.

Do you still get cravings? I went without smoking for 6 months before, relapsed anyway. My sister smoked before she got pregnant. Quit cold turkey when she found out, started smoking again (although rarely) shortly after giving birth, so she relapsed even after 9 months without cigarettes. Many people have told me the cravings never go away, they just aren't as strong after some time.. It makes the prospect somewhat depressing.

>wigger trash
What
Oh wait, you live in shartmart land, my bad

They're good smokes I dont really care if some faggots like them to

Just vape
Seriously

You dont have to be an obnoxious hipster. Buy a cheap efficient one and do it in your own private leisure. I stopped smoking a pack a day INSTANTLY after buying an ecig.

>croats
>sucking on cylndrical warm sticks
just like the good old ottoman days

these are nice

I quit for 11 years before I relapsed.

even years later, you see someone smoking and you think to yourself "man, I used to like smoking" and so you go buy yourself a pack of Marlboro black menthols, and before you know it, you're smoking again

Then roll it you pussy, they're the best tobacco you're gonna find in a corner store.

REMEMBER, WE WHITE GUYS ALL HATE SMOKING CIGARETTES AND OPT FOR MORE ORGANIC THINGS OR WHATEVER

THAT WAY THEY'LL SMOKE MORE

The international versions of Pall Mall are better than the domestic versions of the brand if I recall correctly. I smoked Pall Mall's once in Canada and they are fucking awful.

>all other brands BTFO

you like that gay shit don't you Yasin?

I already have one (Actually got it from my sister when she quit, kek). It's fine, but it just doesn't feel the same. Honestly, not a big fan of these flavors either. I also don't want to replace one addiction with another. One of my friends vapes a lot during the week, only smokes on the weekends and that works for him apparently, but I couldn't do that.

>roll the tobacco out
why not just buy a brand where i dont have to give my cigarette a handjob and throw fresh tobacco on the street every time i want a buzz

>they think the president can ban certain types and/or brands of a product
Top wew

How's your day going

Where the fuck do you even get those? I want to try them but Ive never seen them anywhere.

>Do you still get cravings?
Yes.
I also get cravings to fuck attractive woman I see walking by,and I don't rape them.
I also get cravings for Pizza in 2AM sometimes,and don't eat it.
The "cravings" last few minutes,and happen rarely.

When I get cravings,I remind myself why I quit-because I wanted to,on my own free will.
I smelled like shit,my thoat was dry,I was coughing,I wasted money.I smoked even when I didn't want to smoke.
Also,I don't "force" myself to not smoke.Also,there is no "just one" confusion.Whenever I feel like taking a cigarette,it's clear to me that I have two options.I start smoking again,or I remain non smoker.

Don't quit unless you want to.Don't force yourself.

These are fucking terrible for you but I admire their history

literally fedora: the cigarette.

The only thing that even comes close to that level of autism is people who exclusively smoke spirits.

>be out with friend
>i smoke turkish royals, he smokes spirits
>i owe him a cig so i open the box and offer one
>he looks with confusion and distain and says "those arent spirits"

What a faggot

the fda can

AFAIK turks are know to smoke alot, so shut your whore mouth
See, even our widely known expert swencuck in faggotry and other disguisting things confirms you like dicks
Well i'm in Slovenia so international i think
>non filter
Those are hard to find here damn, are they more common where you live?

they sell them at my local gas station for 9 and a half a pack thanks to the PA tax hike in august. call local tobacco shops I can guarantee they will have them.

Is the FDA the president?

college girls love them (camel crush), and I know several potheads who also smoke marlboro menthols for whatever fucking reason

it's basically only them and blacks that keep them on the shelves.

i pay 14.75 a pack in chicago

>factory rolled cigarettes
disgusting

DONT DO IT FAGCAKE, THE JEWS WILL WIN IF YOU DO HITLEHAMMAD

they wont.
>tax revenue

Why you wanna know? Are you making an offer? ;)

They are currently around $6.75, which is pretty much the most expensive they've been in 20 years or so (?). I remember when they were 5DM, so less than $3

>lol look how hipster faggot i am!

>Menthol cig ban is the powderkeg for LA 1992 tier chimpouts

When I was in Germany visiting my uncle,I was blown by the prices.
In Croatia,you can buy a pack for 2.5 EURO.
In Germany,it's 5-6 EURO

The best

Gauloises reporting in

>He doesn't handroll his own cigs with loose tobacco

when I was a kid and my parents smoked (early 1990s) you could get a carton of Marlboro Reds for $25 on sale. So, $2.50 a pack. Now it's something like $5.50 in the cheapest states (not coincidentally, the states where they grow tobacco). There's a HUGE underground market of people that buy truckloads of cigs and drive them to places like Chicago and NYC to sell. You could easily make 40% profit and still sell them cheaper than what they are priced at locally.

If I smoked I'd probably roll my own or get a casing filler machine. It's way cheaper. The thought of going down that path is incredibly depressing, however. I'm very glad I never got addicted when I used to smoke and had no problem quitting.

That a funny thumb tho

do they taste like snails?

yes, mixed with baguette and grilled frog scent

Obama banned clove and sugar-tipped cigarettes, which I used to enjoy occasionally. A pack would last me weeks (unless I was smoking Dreams, in which case 5 people would immediately rush me and ask to bum one because they were too pussy to buy the sparkly pink box themselves).

So I moved on to those apple flavored camels, which were available for 2 months before it was deemed that they fell under the ban too.

Then I moved on to menthols and was a 5-a-day smoker. If Dreams/cloves were never banned, I would probably still be enjoying 1-a-day or 1 every few days.

Anyway, I switched to vaping a few months ago and haven't looked back. Of course they're trying to ban that too.

Fucking tribals, god damn.
Imagine if white people ran around fucking talking like this all the time.

Also fuck this asshole, niggers aren't the only people who smoke menthol, and why the FUCK should niggers be the reason I have to give up another personal freedom.

Fuck this stupid ass country.

These or Marlboro Reds senpai

A E S T H E T I C S

Pall Mall is a cheapo brand. The tobacco is barely cured which is identifiable from the reeking odor not unlike alcohol.

P.S. try some Sobranies.

more white women here gets newports than blacks, but all the blacks who get them are walking stereotypes
t. guy who runs a smoke shop in CA

smoking gotta be the dumbest habit to ever exist
>no high
>fucks up your health
>destroy brain gray matter
>makes you unattractive (no you aren't like those handsome faggots at smoking ads)
>you could use your money on better things
im glad i kicked the habit 3 years ago, hope you guys will be able to be as motivated and strong as me one day lol

So Rutters and Sheetz won't have them? Looks like I'll have to hunt around.

Turkish royals aint too bad

Yeah well i'm not really a heavy smoker, and PM's were my first so i'm kinda used and like their taste
Holy kek man, a friend went to Prague and brought me one box, top stuff man, too bad i lost the case while drunk out at night (slept/woke up near railroad tracks, don't know where i lost them, was with my friends who were drunk asf too
Oh well, i'm searching where could i buy them since then

As the great Daniel Dumile once said "jealousy is the number one killer among black folk." Newports, not Kools, are a close second.

My man. Just picked up a fresh pack myself.

>no high
False. Nicotine is a great high, as long as you don't overdo it.
>fucks up your health
True, but not if you vape.
>destroy brain gray matter
Cigs sure, but no evidence Nicotine does that. Nicotine is actually shown to be neuroprotective.
>makes you unattractive (no you aren't like those handsome faggots at smoking ads)
False. Plenty of psychology studies done show the opposite
>you could use your money on better things
Definitely true.

Fedoras don't smoke strikes, mainly weebs and war nerds. Royals and spirits are both hipster sticks.

>I learned that they had banned menthol cigarettes a few years ago.
Wat?

Niggers kill each other more than Newports do.

>never smoked master race

Feels good man

>Turkish Royals
>not fedora tier also

user I have news for you, I worked at a gas station for years and any Camel type other than full flavor, light, or non filter is hipster shit.

Turkish silvers and parliament lights are king of the hipsters but royals are right up there with them

This, most of the people I know who smoke them are in their 80s.

Camels, Spirits, and Parliaments are the hipster triumvirate.

>not smoking patrician tier

Casters and smooth 7s are the only acceptable Jap cigarettes.

In Florida every black smokes Newports, Kools and Salems are a tiny fraction of the market.

I used to think that the black people and menthols thing was genetic but now I think it comes from being tainted by nigger culture.

My mom used to smoke these, they taste like smoking a fart.

What do you anons think if somebody smokes but doesn't inhale, just draws smoke into mouth then breathes out, is that more harmful than just breathing passive smoke (from a lit cig they are holding obviously)? (like in movies actors who don't smoke do)
>womyn type shit

Mistys, Capris, and Benson & Hedges are old lady tier.