What are they covering? and where does the Money go?

NASA using greenscreen
youtube.com/watch?v=AkkLO4oEQS4

Hair is fixed rather than floating around in like it should in 0g
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhzjx8TsuQk

Bubbles in space
youtube.com/watch?v=X9-Vroe9G_I

Some other footage exposed
youtube.com/watch?v=W2jqtzCKKh8

Why is Nasa just like many other Spaceagencies have the so called "vector" in their sign (the red part of the logo) which looks everywhere similar and resembles the reflection in pic related?

So now that we know that NASA fakes their stuff and is covering up something, what is it? And where did the money go supposedly went to NASA research?
Are they covering ayy lmaos?
Are they covering humans already settling elsewhere in the solarsystem?
Are they just taking the funds of NASA for black projects and use only a small part for the fakery, so they have a fund for black projects without anyone asking where that money went?

Other urls found in this thread:

spaceflightnow.com/2016/09/15/chinas-tiangong-2-space-lab-successfully-blasts-off/
youtube.com/watch?v=W2jqtzCKKh8
youtube.com/watch?v=Gy5PC5Auoak
youtube.com/watch?v=UOKnRjAWjh4
google.com/maps/place/French Southern and Antarctic Lands/@-49.4367257,70.4197627,245m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0xb314c43e0409c437:0xb88a214c90e6d029!8m2!3d-49.280366!4d69.348557
youtube.com/watch?v=tR_42ncB0YA
youtube.com/watch?v=er5xxGyWs1Y&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=E__1J854Pvw
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-calls-investigation-into-whether-us-moon-landings-happened-10327714.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ask a shill anything who used to work in the finance department of NASA

Since so many believe what NASA is telling you, is NASA even better at shitposting than Sup Forums

I know space programs are haram Achmed, but will you please fuck off?

how many of the people wroking for nasa are basically useless and could be fired without anyone noticing?

Yup, typical governmental program, there's nothing to hide, but they like to spice things up to keep the tin foil retards busy.

why x? apparently NASA is wasting huge amounts of tax payers money, or even use it as a source for blackproject funds. thats politics.

so far only people who dicrediting the thread, without anything to counter it through a statement with substance. point taken

We just signed a deal to give Israel enough money for fund NASA's entire budget for 2 years.

NASA gets fucking pennies compared the military, which does all kinds of shit nobody knows about.

18 billion dollars a year are pennies? i know compared to the whole spending its not much, but imagine how much you can do with that money if you dont have to explain anyone where that money went. all kinds of inhuman stuff

and a reminder that the Air Force and DOD does lots of space projects of it's own, outside of NASA's budget

maybe, im not even saying we dont go to space, im just saying they dont show us the real things up there, whatever that may be. they show us fake footage and greenscreen. who knows what really goes up up there

Compared to what they get done, yes it is. I don't see any German rovers on Mars.

Again with the tinfoil /x/ shit.

i never said our spaceprogramm is any better. it probably is just as fake. as far as i know the bubbles for example pop up at footage from every spaceagencies.

and again i dont see anyone being able to falsify anything in the video. just personal attacks against me.

The "bubbles" are just ice crystals, dust, and debris particles that reflect light.
The ISS is visible to the naked eye, and it's not the first space station to exist, nor is it the only one in orbit.

spaceflightnow.com/2016/09/15/chinas-tiangong-2-space-lab-successfully-blasts-off/

in the videos you can the the bubbles change direction. an icecrysall in space should float in on direction. under water however their are always small currents altering the direction.

also i didnt say we didnt go to space, just that they dont show us real footage from up there

and the bubbles are just one thing. why are they using a green/blue screen? why is on youtube.com/watch?v=W2jqtzCKKh8 at 3:20 the earth on the left side spinning, but not in the right side.

why in the ISS "live" footage on youtube they dont show the night. anytime the sun is gone shortly after it jumps to another video. and never shows the night cycle, why isnt there any lights from the cities seen in the short time where the sun is gone before it jumps to another video

If it's NASA, I'm more inclined to believe that the money is going towards expensive hookers and blow rather than anything conspiratorial and malicious.

But I could be wrong.

even that i would admit as accurate. like in another thread someone posted about that the NASA is typical government. a lot of people doing nothing and biding their time, but getting good money for it so dont complain.

They're hiding this. It was discovered in the 40's-50's and the entire Apollo program was to investigate it.

We did go to the moon. Till it stopped being safe.

For those interested:
youtube.com/watch?v=UOKnRjAWjh4

This doc details the Clementine satellite mission and the secrecy surrounding it.

and what is that? looks like something mettalic

It's, according to people who have done independent research, using their own image cleaning tools on the attached pic, a 22 mile long strip mining spaceship.

>whole videos going NUH UH
yeah gr8

Just how did they build the ISS? Float in space building the station?

ok, i cant see a spaceship in that colourfull picture, but the next pictures should be clear for everyone that there is something photoshopped out

>The ISS is visible to the naked eye
Seriously this. Get a crappy telescope and you could easily see it.

They HAVE to fake it because they cannot go to 'space'

There is no space. No moon landings. No sattelites

They had about 10 minutes of lag time before the NASA research staff were able to access the picture collages from the Clementine satellite. (((They))) did quick image blurring on all the TLP (Transient Lunar Phenomena), and other out-of-the-ordinary objects, before the normal NASA staff had a chance to view it. Most of the picture obfuscation was done quickly and sloppy. We're lucky, th at's the only reason we can even enhance any finer details within the blurred image.

2012, the year america became as fat as the citizens, but than did a power diet to regain a healthy weight

>i cant see a spaceship in that colourfull picture

Imagine pic related with a longer neck. The view angle is a slightly different inclination, 40-50 degrees instead of the actual angle for the real picture, at 70-75 degrees. This'll still give you a decent analogue, however.

They send it up as prebuilt compartments that will fit into (and usually max out, in terms of size and mass) a rocket payload. That's the reason the ISS is a collection of big cylinders linked together, rather than being more habitable-looking.

>the manned spaceflight of nasa is the conspiracy
>the part they are scaling back
>that's only a portion of one of the lowest funded agencies in the government

You realize that your talking about them trying to steal millions from a government budget of trillions right?

Most of nasa's budget is payroll and satellites.

Yeah but do they have the X33?
HUH?!
That's what i thought.
I want to make love to this thing.

ok, now its a bit easier to see, but so far still only speculation. however it is proof that something shady is going on. they use billions of dollars to send stuff into space, and the cameras are shittier than any hobby camery. like even the mars rover seems to have only a slighty bit camera than an iphone, when there are cameras available already that lets you zoom in on licenceplates from a kilometers away

What about SpaceX, why would a private company waste fucking billions? Is it still just propaganda to bankrupt the Russians or what do the tinfoils believe these days?

who gives a fuck space tourism is approaching by the day, and will be affordable even with NEET bucks.

Your fucking retarded if you think they greenscreen space.

God damn, you people that claim NASA is fake or whatever the thousands of thousands of people that work there do everyday they just sit around and greenscreen shit? like no your fucking retarded

Most of the camera issues are logically explained by radiation shielding that is required to make sure the operational aspects don't fry from solar rays. Lenses have to be extra thick, also, which means the visual detail goes down.

what about the plutonic blobuels? you can only see them from the (((dark side))) of the moon. Here put these glasses on, its the only way to see them.

i never said we didnt or cant go into space. im just saying we dont get to see real images, or at least many stuff is just fake. as for space x it seems there are powers that dont want privatized spacetravel. look at space x exploding, you can see something flying around in the back and dissappearing into nothing. did it got shot by something so they dont make it into space on its own?

then why do we see in one of the videos of the first post how an astronaut is in front of greenscreen, and then the same footage like they used it in the media with an altered background? instead of just ranting around how about you provide an argument about why these things dont mean that nasa fakes stuff?

In the first video you posted the footage on the left is sped up and it's a terrible comparison because it's different missions, so they are likely at different heights. The lower one, which I'm assuming the gemini mission was, would have to be traveling faster to not crash into the planet.

>space tourism is approaching
Wew, mission accomplished. I'm all for ejecting tards like yourself into high orbit or even aim for complete departure from the solar system.

Have you looked at where you are?
It's obviously the jews trying to fuck something up to impose more black muslims on the white western world.
Maybe they are doing it to fuel resentment against western civilization in the muslims!

That's really funny, because i've worked in the lab where they assembled the software for Rosetta.
I've visited the lab and the people where they built the JamesWebbTelescope and ISO's camera.
I've seen actual parts and bits and pieces of a planned but not realized soviet mars rover.
My father is working with space telescope data every day.
I have been helping with observation with the second largest movable telescope in the world.
One of my life goals is to go into space.

This thread is painfully hilarious.

Where is the pool they film all this shit in?

Are the mars rover faked here?

google.com/maps/place/French Southern and Antarctic Lands/@-49.4367257,70.4197627,245m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0xb314c43e0409c437:0xb88a214c90e6d029!8m2!3d-49.280366!4d69.348557

It could be a holographic projection

>t*rkposting intensifies

Am I the only one thinking that the "greenscreen" in the first video would be pure shit?

Literally crosshatched pattern all over it.

Wouldn't it need to be all blue?

that video has be debunked which shows your shilling because you havent looked at both sides of the argument for the truth.

but i do agree that NASA covers alot of shit up by part of goverment contract as same with spaceX

>space programs are haram

are they?

ISS (right) is at 400km height approximately.
gemini is about 100 km lower.
Imagine the speed being increased times 4 which is already over the top, together with the heightdifferences you should still be able to see the earth moving on the iss, even if slower. but you dont see movement at all

Greenscreens don't have white grids, do you even understand how chromakey works? lol

then tell me how it is debunked. any source to it or whatever

Yes. If you tried to use that "greenscreen" in question, it would leave a floating white grid. Greenscreens have to be a single solid color. OP is a fucking retard

It would be much harder to fake than send some men to the Moon.
Even the Russians were watching. If any faking happened then there would have been a shitstrom of massive quantity.

Humans went to the Moon.Some stuff may have been set up for propaganda purposes.
It was the Cold War and rocket technology was very important.

youtube.com/watch?v=tR_42ncB0YA

Welcome to pysops

youtube.com/watch?v=er5xxGyWs1Y&t=0s

yeah, would never work...

skip to 6:28 the dude kinda goes on a early rant in the beginning.

except for they faked back in that time their space travels as well, and knew if they call out the americans they call out the russians again.

and again, i dont deny we went into space. im just saying we dont get to see the real pictures

Comparing that to the one in the video.
>Completely different pattern compared to any other system.
>The screen is completely loose.
>White lines with dark blue, not blue with light blue lines.

Did you even watch the video you posted? The grid I'm talking about is solid white not off-blue like your video suggests. I'm really falling for that 1990s dungeon cgi looks totally realistic too

im aware that flat earth (most prably) is just a psy op (would have to go to space to be absolutely sure). but flat earth isnt the only reason to fake a space programm. or at least fake the images provided to the public. i believe in a sperical earth, but i dont believe a word those guys at the nasa tell

watch this its only 4 minutes

>youtube.com/watch?v=E__1J854Pvw

refute this

Did it ever occur to you that this grid is more than likely used for measuring movement which is why the grid is clearly visible.

The best computer graphics you've ever seen!!!!! lol

the colour of the background or the grid isnt important. only issue is that it doesnt have the same colour then what else is seen. it can be pink with yellow lines, green with blue or whatever

just use a better software and the lines not being completely straight wont matter

kek lurk moar

what would the russians say? by going full out and claiming hoax would simply look bad on theyre part.
this is how they discretly state it;

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-calls-investigation-into-whether-us-moon-landings-happened-10327714.html

source please

My guess would be that he was doing one of those live streams for schools.
He takes the apple and uses the grids for a frame of reference and explains to the kids whats happening.

>live
hahahaha

see
>why in the ISS "live" footage on youtube they dont show the night. anytime the sun is gone shortly after it jumps to another video. and never shows the night cycle, why isnt there any lights from the cities seen in the short time where the sun is gone before it jumps to another video
>youtube.com/watch?v=Gy5PC5Auoak

Random German faggot knows more about the physics of space than NASA does while they're spending billions of dollars to poorly fake being in space for no reason at all. If NASA was faking being in space, you think they would let bubbles flying out of a tube get through to the public? Do you think they would have an astronaut standing in front of a green screen up on a giant screen during a highly publicized media visit? Do you think Russia sat by and let America fake the moon landing during the biggest race in the history of the world?

You're posting on Sup Forums because those spooky faggots laughed you out of /x/.

space is fake check em

>Are they just taking the funds of NASA for black projects and use only a small part for the fakery, so they have a fund for black projects without anyone asking where that money went?
>black projects

black hookers + coke

These people are fucking retarded, holy shit.

>we dont get to see the real pictures
agreed. The whole "race to space" was a propaganda message.
"fuck you, Soviets. Our rockets can put a man on the Moon".
The Cold War wasn't cold at all. The Russians didn't learn their lesson in Afghanistan. My country spilled blood over that country. Vietnam was also a huge mess.

The Moon landings happened, but there was a shitfest of propaganda at the time.

you tell us, europoor

>tfw lost my America folder when I reinstalled OS

I think it is amazing that humanity has done something so spectacular that people just simply cannot believe it.

Yeah, he's most likely demonstrating gravity using a 2D surface. This shit is in children's science text books. OP should commit suicide ASAP.

let me guess, you are going to vote

see

It's not even so much that it's unbelievable, it's more so that these people have mental issues

>lurk moar
Fuck you. Don't you have a BULL to prep?

kek nationalism

are you idiots even reading? are you able to do that? because i stated multiple times that i dont argue about us being able to go to space, or wether or not we did go there, but that we dont see real pictures of that. they might go to space, maybe even mars, but we dont see the real stuff

Did you read the article, you retard? You can read, right?

Rofl you actually have that ready
do you also go around with an EDL shirt with your shaved head and drink beer?

>lost my America folder when I reinstalled OS

Sup Forums here.

This is why you should always put your user files on a separate partition.
It also makes making backups a lot simpler, because you know you don't have to bother with all the program files.

its funny when it comes to these subjects you dont get counter arguments, they actually get butthurt and start to flame, like, for real.

You don't see any Muslim countries with a space program do you?

And why don't we see images from space? For what possible reason would NASA spend billions of dollars to stop people from seeing something they could view with a $200 telescope whenever they wanted?

heh, i can tell youre american.
as i said they would never go out and claim hoax, that would just look bad on theyre part. learn to read between the lines, do i actually have to spell it out?

NASAfag here do you want to take the grey pill

are you retarded? multiple people have been explaining why he is wrong

also, i seem to have hit home
trump or hillary? in which case you sir, are an idiot

yeah, im pretty sure those are cia/fbi/whatever shills. but they give me opportunity to bumb this thread, so i play along

He is either retarded or baiting. I'm leaning towards retarded since he actually has "sources" ready to defend his "arguments".

Or just store everything that isn't OS/program related on a separate physical disk/ssd. Internal or external

>Hair is fixed
Hair has natural tension you mongoloid?

>I can tell your american

Yeah I can tell your Swedish to, it's not that hard to look at the flag Ahmad

So you see a piece of string on a visor of a space suit and think that it is an intergalactic space ship that nasa is covering up but released the unaltered picture and you caught it. Then you say all nasa images are fake.

k.