The beauty of the aryan women must not perish from the world

>The beauty of the aryan women must not perish from the world.

Racists actually believe this

But she's a jew

She's white, Judaism is a belief

No. Jew is a race of people from eh Middle East. They are not white.

White is not a colour, it is a race of European sub races.

Caucasiasians are a type of Facial feature from Northern India, all Europeans have the Caucasian features. Jews have Jewish features.

She isn't white.

GENOCIDE THE FUCKING LEAFS

ANNOYING PIECES OF SHIT

NEVER CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING OF WORTH

NO BANTZ,
JUST STOIC DIALOGUE AND A LOT OF MENTAL ILLNESS

WRITTEN LIKE THE ASIAN DRONES THEY ARE

Please god!
Gas all the mapleniggers, they are sub human pedo mongrols

>The beauty of the aryan women must perish from the world.
"""""anti"""" racists actually believe this

fug off

Racists can't provide facts. Funny isn't it? Your brains have been shriveled from "reading" breitbart. You have no gravitas, no intellectual acumen, you're simply a crow magnon spouting canned responses. Many such cases. Sad!

Gas the leaf, race war nao!

It's just a leaf. Nothing to see here.

South Park was making fun of this obese jew last night

>canned responses

Like you just did?

We need more mass shootings in canada.

In fact, I think they are more of a target than even shit puke maggot mexico at this point.

Does the Canadian government realize that their citizens are creating enemies on message boards all over the internet?

Diving flag can't argue against superior intellect, resorts to dismissing entire nation which is vastly better

>jewish
>white

I sneer at people when they tell me they're Canadian now. Fucking faggot shitposters.

>Jews
>white

If you get a genetic test, it can literally tell if you're genetically jewish based on certain haplotypes. Jewish people were nomadic tribes that got booted from Judea and ended up roaming through parts of Europe.

Wtf is happening in here?

Really, no human race should extinct. The idea that its okay if some do, and its bad if some don't is disgusting.

>canada

Oh, I should have noticed.
Saged, hidden, r.

(((Amy Schumer)))
Nice fuck up, leaf.

Jews recognise themselves as an ethno-religious group. This isn't some stormfront conspiracy, Jews literally consider themselves as another race entirely. Sephs and Azhks are two of the major ones.

leaf pls

she's actually pretty hot aside from her terrible humour

Keep your whacky alex Jones neo nazi tinfoil shit, my mom's family are Polish jews and I'm white, want me to get this test to prove to you idiots?

whites aren't Aryan
>degenerate whites actually believe that the vedic sanskrit word they stole means white

Get a 23andMe test, and if what you're saying is true, it will show a significant portion of your DNA to be Ashkenazi Jewish. Your skin may be white, but you are not European in the same way an actual Polish person is European; you are a member of a nomadic semetic tribe that ventured into Europe.

>dismissing entire nation

The VAST MAJORITY of people from your nation are scumbags.

You should have used "Honey booboo" instead. Same shit.

You're either a jew or you're not a jew. If you're caucasian and just "religiously jewish" then your life is a lie.
Sure people will call you jew and kill you for it in the future but you're not an actual jew.

I dunno if she's white, but we're sure as fuck ain't taking this ugly sow in as a jew

thanks for not responding to a post that BTFO your shitty thread

I was interested but it's way too expensive
She's literally the ideal American woman

Fucking THIS.

Yup, TOTALLY different race than the typical white bitch.

No it must not

A PALE SEMITE

>wanting """"aryan""""" women
>arrogant
>disgusting
>greedy
>spoiled
>wont have kids
>wont have sex
>will divorce you and take all your money

I know nothing of such things.

>pale skin
>blonde hair
>blue eyes

ok bud..

Wait, does that mean that white genocide is literally another holocaust and the concept of white privilege is anti-semitic?

>lena dunham

>fat
>ugly
>jewish
>sociopath
>liberal
>from new york
>raised by some faggy perverted cuck hipster father
>molested her sister
>feminist
>lied about being raped
>success only from nepotism
>talent less
>unoriginal
>her show is just a lame sex in the city rip off, but for smelly basket case urban hipster
>pretentious
>insecure
>uses her show as some way to make some petty point about her own petty problems
>vicariously lives through her fictional character by casting hot men to pretend to be attracted to her
>materialistic
>gaudy
>trashy
>liar
>greedy
>smelly
>isnt funny
>isnt charming
>stupid
>sycophant
>has a "2cool4school" attitude towards fame and hollywood that is all sour grapes shit, all the while desperately trying to latch onto the coatails of anyone more successful than her
>shills for Hilary
>annoying
>is the poster child for literally everything wrong with western society and is the reason everyone hates America

Am I missing anything?

The aryan race should disappear from the face of the earth. Caucasian master race. Also blonde girls with brown eyes are much better.

You have to pick the best as well as the worst of an argument to fight it. Otherwise you just look like a child. Stupid leaf

Wow you put some serious thought into that. Nope... that about covers it.

That post is why I love Sup Forums so much.

>The beauty of the aryan women must not perish from the world.
>posts a Jew

That woman in particular is an actual coalburner.

stupid stormfag larper

Here have another

She's an Irish Jew tho. Literally can't imagine anyone more disgusting then that.

My heart

>piercings
degenerate
and coal burner

Source?

Good. Good. Let it flow through you

That's a jew.

how do you go from

fucking abhorrent
storm weenies need to kill themselves

>using the x actually believes this maymay

Bathurst/Lawrence CanKike Shill Squad

Hello, Toronto kikes! Hello!

Sorry for the genocide, but come on you need to appreciate what is considered taboo to open your eyes to the truth

Ossington and queen actually

oh lord ....

CAMH!

De facto Liberal headquarters

>beauty of the Aryana woman

Died decades ago. Eastasian women are the last bastion of hope.

>The Jews (/dʒuːz/;[11] Hebrew: יְהוּדִים ISO 259-3 Yehudim, Israeli pronunciation [jehuˈdim]), also known as the Jewish people, are an ethnoreligious group[12] originating from the Israelites, or Hebrews, of the Ancient Near East.[13][14]

>ETHNORELIGIOUS

I know you're just trolling but I got triggered

>don't smell bad unlike shitskins

From this...

>fat
>literally no breasts
Wew

...to this.

Feminism

LOL is this what liberals believe?

A

Dumping Aryan women.

But Muslim is a race?

>crow magnon

fpbp

canucks proving yet again how easy proxies are to obtain in canada

Who cares about women? It is the white man who creates technology, invents, and creates. Women have been a hinderance to us. They vote liberal, want to let refugees in, and exploit the white man through the state. I say fuck them, let them get killed and raped by the muzzies and niggers and we can make our own white man society.

No, racists actually believe that we should flood white countries with democrat shill foreigners to outnumber white people so they can't govern themselves anymore. Well... they may not say it or even think it, but lots of liberals definitely think white people should be a minority in their own countries.

>not beautiful
ergo not aryan.
checkmate gaytheists

Why hasn't the People's Republic of Canada been range banned on Sup Forums yet?

these are slavs, not nordics

and according to your logic, these aren't aryan

And what is my logic?

>Slavs
>Italians
>French
>Spaniards
>White

I would rather we let the Japanese be white than those Slav/Latin niggers.

Out.