Immigrants FORCED BACK to Morocco after trying to jump the border fence on Spanish land

As many as 200 migrants tried to scale a fence which separates Morocco and the Spanish enclave of Ceuta, in north Africa, on Saturday.

youtube.com/watch?v=exAIcGiqs_U

Sixty of them reached the top of the six-metre high fence – which is lined with barbed wire – and were stuck there for several hours.

According to local media 55 were returned immediately to Morocco, with five currently in Moroccan hospitals with "serious injuries".

express.co.uk/news/world/710700/migration-Morocco-Spain-refugee-crisis

Why don't you force back illegal immigrants to their countries? So disgusting.

That's problematic, Spain

Mutti Merkel asks you to stop

That's what happens if you build a fence, instead of a nice, big wall with automatic turrets.

Based

Need to install a robotic spider that devours anyone Willing to climb over the fence and gets stuck in the barb wire.

Love you mom

Wait, that's the Sardinian flag on that emblem, where's that from? Empire of Aragon?

They would have made your country whiter Pablo

Fucking niggers

Spain has always been a land of top tier kebab removers.

I knew it! Thanks anyway.

Make us proud now go conquer the USA.

ching chong nip nong

Yeah, Im Hung-Aryan, yeah I'm a mongol, and yeah we built a wall to keep shitskins like you out. Fuck off

What happens if they land here?

You can put a fight but we'll still take it
We'll enslave and rape each of you
Allahu akbar!

nothing, the civil guard kicks them auto, if they escape and go to the city and get catched they go to an CIE (immigration detention) if no they try to go to Spain in some boat or truck

Based Spain.

estuve en el sobrarbe este verano, muy bonito aínsa y otros pueblos, y muy blanco tambien, mucha gente con ojos azules y solo vi 1 moro, quiza tuve suerte

Good job euro-mexico

Usually the niggers get into Spain and are able to slip into the rest of Europe. This means nothing.

u r talking with spaniards no polish u ineducated white monkey

this, there's well over a million moroccans in spain and I see nogs everyday in barcelona, for every one that we stop, there's many others coming in. my only relief is that some of them go to france

Give thanks to commie Colau.

really sorry 4 u if u r in Barcelona, Is the mayor calling again to all the negroes to sell imitations?

holy inquisition 2.0 when?

>not cucking another country into dealing with your illegal immigrant problems
Get on Britain's level faggot

Isn't Morocco nice??

Em cagaré en la puta Ada un dia d'aquests

SANTIAGO MATAMOROS

Spain no, send them here

I don't think so. But Nice is like Morocco. Frenchbro can tell you.

tenim k matar a aquesta filla de puta

Replace barbed with razor wire and watch fence climbers bleed out

in fact, when u see that negroes jumping to Ceuta or Melilla is because our government and Morocco r in negotiations for some shiet, they allways use that, in a month or 2 the border is clear, they usually get all that people and drop it in the desert

We had it a few years ago but leftists complained it was against human rights, we have to open borders blablabla

Also we used to shoot them

Seriously Spain, please get back into the inquisition business. How did things go so right?

Why not electrify the fence? There was a sign there, it's not my problem you didn't read it Ahmed

70 iq negroes can't read, the lefties will go berserk
Pablo will throw a fit

This, migrants prefer countries with more money and jobs

Yes please, can't wait to see Podemos losing more votes

Seriously what was thinking Barcelona electing that retarded activist?

What is the final solution to our leftist question?