Death Of Captain Marvel Storytime

other user storytime

din't they do this a few days ago on 4+Sup Forums?

No idea.

>audiences will never know about everything Captain Marvel did and how great he was.
>instead they'll just know Carol "YAS QUEEN" Danvers.

Fuck everything.

A rare appearance by Mar-Vell's most dangerous foe, Cheetah. The man who had all the powers of a cheetah. He's dead now of course, as all of those Cheetah powers made him too powerful of a foe to write good stories for.

I'm aware that as a skrull, he's an alien with a culture far different from our own, but I would think that he would at least be considerate enough to show up wearing pants.

Then again, I guess most of the superheroes there are in full costume, so maybe he thought it was appropriate.

This

Th end

And then it turned out that Black Panther had the cure the whole time, and just chose not to share it because Wakanda didn't think the West would appreciate it, or that they would use it as a weapon. Oh, Hudlin.

Well they do say that since Mar-Vell is Kree, they doubly don't know how to handle curing him, and that only the Kree empire could possibly help him, but they don't want to.

And that is why no Marvel characters can cure cancer.

Also the whole thing of his Nega-Bands turning his cancer into super cancer.

Reading bump

Thank you user.

Where was Carol during all this?

I dunno about that. I still think they'll use Mar-Vell at least as a supporting character in Carol's movie and many times the supporting characters get more love than the main characters. Just look at the reception for Loki compared to Thor or Bucky compared to Cap.

In a coma.

Thanos loves being frozen in this pose, yeah?

This is a lot more powerful with the context of the accompanying Thanos vs Captain Marvel story.
Just sayin'...
Seriously though I'm probably going to do it all myself when the movie's about to come out, dun wory boutit.

PREACHER user YOU TRAITOR

Fun fact: Silver Surfer/Devil-Slayer is actually a Skrull spySeriously

And this was retconned to space cancer, user. Totes different deal.

STOP THE PAIN