WOW DRUMPF LITERALLY BTFO. CAN Sup Forums EVER RECOVER????

WOW DRUMPF LITERALLY BTFO. CAN Sup Forums EVER RECOVER????

youtube.com/watch?v=BjoX-rTrXcg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7HyMYAgcLQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Noah#Early_life_and_family
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly wouldn't she'd a single tear if all the nigs in America were rounded up and gassed.

Don't care what Token thinks

>drumpf
>all caps
>multiple question marks

Gas yourself, faggot.

>You think half the country is a basket of deportables

So now they're just making stuff up?

TRIGGERED?????

>Americans will watch some no-name comedian chosen for MUH DIVERSITY and respect his opinion
>Americans would fall asleep listening to Trey Gowdy grill officials on Clinton's lies

>Fuck you Donald Trump for wanting people who commit a crime to be punished

>viral rant
>not even a 100k views

This guy is a fucking joke

>Trevor Noah
>Record low viewers and rating
>first time the show doesn't get a nomination for an emmy

Oh yeah totally btfo

Not even tears of joy?

>viral rant
>not available in my country
Probably a good thing since I'm sure that anything featuring that nigger is cancer.

Im so glad their ratings are struggling.

That's what they get.

The title of the video includes ,viral, at 90000 views
They're really getting desperate aren't they

You know, normally you'd have to provide more than just baseless accusations and assertions.

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

YOU DUMB NIGGER

>"the fact that a South African can be sitting in this chair that was once run by an American and can be telling you all of this, this proves how great this country is"
Is this nigger fucking retarded?

>Calling your video viral

Nice reddit tier shitpost.

Ignore and sage

(Hey Hirosimoot, this is why we asked for shit like BTFO and the like to be banned immediately, it's this fucking shit right here, this fucking /b tier bullshit, that is ruining this board)

HIROSHIMOOT BTFO

It has a hashtag.

That's what the kids are doing these days, right?

>noah

>literally EVERY episode is ''trump is bad because racism''

it was uploaded today, give it a week and it'll be at 10 million after being in everyone's recommended list

>tfw ruining Sup Forums one post at a time

>tfw he can't be immediately replaced because that other unfunny nigger was let go recently and that would be racist

BTFO BTFO BTFO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

BTFO BTFO BTOF

AHAHAHAHA

HOW CAN Sup Forums RECOVER

AHAHAHAH

>#viralrant

even if I agreed 100% with the democratic ideology I could never vote for them because liberals are just pure fucking cringe

It's just cringy as fuck

I know you alt-righters dont want to agree, but he makes good points.

too bad it in a cringe worthy, reddit like MEME rant.

The whole part about being greatest country is bullshit.

This country is a great one, it is a pillar of modern society but it still lags behind some others .

DESU im fucking tired of the diversity bullshit, we should create our own american homogenous through understanding that we are a new stage of population.
WE need an american renaissance that isn't based on bullshit capitalism but rather on identity of our sentience.

And stop niggers from niggen.

Yeah. He is.

> I'm a South African and I took over something run by a white american
> Don't pay attention to the fact that the show has tanked hard since I took over and I'm literally destroying a show that was great for nearly 2 decades in less than a year

Underrated

>comedy central

>viral rant

>no comedy

wew this guy is salty

How come all of these political comedy "news" shows are like picture related? Just some guy citing facebook tier memes and other non-arguments.

even when this nigger tries to act like a nigger he stills comes off white and beta as fuck

>won't release tax returns even though and audit has nothing to do with them
Except that auditors can be pressured on certain points if other people can review the taxes.

if the iPhone came from Syria, why is it a poor shithole?

>Steve Jobs invented anything
he is the Eddison of our times

lmao... could they find a personality that is less funny?

>trying very hard to be high energy
>not high energy at all
>makes no arguments
>MUH IPHOne IS SYRIAN SO LET REFUGEES COME HERE IN UNLIMITED AMOUNTS WHITEY

also lol they called this shit viral?

Where is this guy from btw? His accent is disgusting

>jon lebowitz
>white

Can't wait until this reaches the front page of /r/television. drumpf is literally done for

HE TRIGGERED AF! HAHAHA DRUMPF FAGGOTS BTFO BY A SOUTH AFRICAN

Daily reminder this is a "comedian" on a non-biased news show.

>black South African
>knows anything about politics

pathetic rant.
>you don't like refugees fuck you. you're stupid let that soak in.

>your wife is from a foreign country, smacks lips dat mean you finna need to accept all immigrants.

DOn't know how any of his points are good... implying Trump said he wants 0 immigrants... He has only highlighted the illegal immigrant issue and not importing ISIS motherfuckers into the country. That's it.

"Viral"

Less than 100k views.

Ok

he's trying so hard to be edgy for views
his show is dying because no one gives a fuck about cable anymore
when trump is president and his show his cancelled this video will be funny.

>#viral rant

Haha oh wow. The production team for this """"""show"""""" sounds totally desperate.

I miss the Jew.

man people love doing rants where there is no fear of a direct response to what they say

>Viral rant
>not even 100k views

comedy political shows are literally just
>trump, am I right?

>#viralrant

youtube.com/watch?v=j7HyMYAgcLQ

I know, I feel dumber for having watched his inane drivel for a minute and giving them a ((you))

Posting in this thread just to find out what the octopost was

>uploaded a couple hours ago. it will go viral and you can't stop it

"viral rant"

what the fuck is this. can they just cancel it already

They actually put "viral rant" in the fucking title.

>The best country is the one that lets everyone in

NO ITS FUCKING NOT

does anybody even watch this guy's fucking show?

I don't get it, how do you get handed the best timeslot on Comedy Central and the most popular political comedy show on the network... and completely manage to crash the show completely into the ground in 1 year?

The sad part is if this wasn't the year of Trump's rise, Noah probably could have had a decent career being a typical liberal mouthpiece.

xD LMAO DONALD DRUMPF IS LIDDERALLY HITLER! TREVOR NOAH IS SO FUNNE!!!

>mr. I don't understand the difference between legal and illegal immigration

Thanks, this is why, as a black man, I can't in good conscience vote for McDonald Trump.

Token's Life Matters

Love how they call their own video viral just to get more views. Makes them look like really desperate jews.

>Viral rant

Dislike it boys

Wow 96 thousand views, a record for him.

Half of his rant is 'LET ME TELL YOU' 'MR TRUMP'

>this is why

I don't see an argument

Well it is viral because, after they throw PR money to get it advertised on CNN and other places, it will get a lot of views.

That's how it works now.

>You dont' want 500k refugees a year Mr. Trump?!
>You want Iphones made in respectable factories in the USA and not suicide factories Mr. Trump.
>You had immigrants so you married one Mr. Trump?!
>I don't have any evidence but you don't like people of color Mr. Trump!?
>I'm going to brand anyone that doesn't agree with liberal fascism the alt right Mr. Trump!
>I'm an Immigrant that took over an american institution and ran it into the ground, don't like it Mr. Trump?!
Is this nigger serious?

>"Viral rant"
>Has the word viral in the title
>95k views

Trevor noah was the unfunniest person I have ever seen live. I have no idea how he managed to host his own show in america.

It gets to a point where liberals close their eyes.

Please come back, Jon. Trevor is absolute shit.

what the fuck am i watching

is this guy doing his best "sassy overweight auntie shanaynay" impression

he's south african, they have a lot of experience destroying the hard work of white people

It's the daily show. Their bias isn't surprising at all. Simple liberal shills.

Let me tell you about the Jews.

Notice how it's called "Viral Rant" and not "Legitamite Argument"

every meme argument ever

fuck this nigger

mup da doo didda

Yeah, as a South African, what is his reputation there?

Wasnt this nigger supposed to be canned by now?

>I let a shitposter on Sup Forums influence who I vote for

The best country is the one everyone wants to get in but can't

>"The greatest country in the world is the country that takes in everybody from around the world"

The greatest country was 80-90% white until the past two decades. The original U.S Americans are being overrun by cucked liberal minorities. And yes, they do bring crime and ruin cities.

Which one?

That's right, SURPRISE!!!! Trevor Noah is part Jewish as well! Oh boy, what a coincidence, huh?!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Noah#Early_life_and_family

I'm not clicking that shit. I won't help his ratings on tv and I sure as won't give him views on youtube. Shit tier along with Larry Wilmore.

He doesn't have an American sense of humor.

If they wanted to give him a show so bad, they should have called it the World News Show.

A lot of jokes come allude to his South African origin. He'd play better to an international or European audience or covering world news.

He comes off as a South African country guy.

Jon Stewart played the cynical, liberal, New York Jew.

Look up old Jon Stewart clips from the early 90's, when he was first being forced down our throats. He'd just go out and die on every appearance he made as the closing act on late night TV. He was trying to be this hybrid of Steven Wright and Carlin/Bruce/whoever, and it was fucking terrible. It was only when he started doing something most comics were above, pitching politics from a slanted position instead of aloofly skewering the whole process, that anyone started to give a damn. That's because it appealed to mindless filth who never really "got" stand-up but knew they were better than their parents. Everyone that's come after is a homunculus produced from his DNA.

"Comedy" central

>trump so stupid, immigrants good XD
woah I'm a hilldog now

Literally none of those are arguments. Literally starts with the whole audit BS "just because you are under an audit doesn't mean you can't release them." Yeah that is true, but no one is going to advise ANYONE to release the tax returns when you are under an audit. Then he starts talking about how Trump """views half the country as a 'basket of deportables,"""" and says Trump won't let people in anymore because Trump said illegal immigration is bad and we need to be wary about Muslims entering the country, for the time being, until we can vet them better or RADICAL Islamic terrorism is on the decline, yeah fuck you for trying to keep people safe. Then he says something about Trump using an iphone and somehow that links to Syria (can someone fill me in on this reference because I do not get it, is it that; okay just looked it up I guess because Steve Job's ancestors were Syrian means Syria made the iphone even though Steve Jobs was born in America). Sorry I couldn't watch the rest of the video,

look at me i'm so angry grrr trumpf watch out!! grrr

You, as a nigger, should be grateful to live in a country that your people have contributed literally nothing towards.

His mom doesn't look mulatto to me. She might be claiming Ethiopian Jew or something.

>titles it "viral"
Lmao, how embarrassing

I'm really fucking sick of this trend of non-Americans lecturing Americans on our political system. Fuck of Trevor, go fix South Africa if your so intelligent.