Will this movie be redpilled? How many of you will go out to see it?

Will this movie be redpilled? How many of you will go out to see it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9RI78fRWC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>glorifying a traitor
>redpilled

no it will not be redpilled and you know it

It'll be one of those pseudo red pills that rlly makes 15-22 year olds think. Like most Oliver Stone movies

I won't see it, this is well enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=h9RI78fRWC4

What do you know about America, pasta fagioli? Edward Snowden was an American hero

0/10

>traitor
so the American public is the enemy now?

literal pop-corn flick thriller dumbed down for general audience.

So no, maybe a little bit red pilled but not much, most of it will probably be exaggerated because "lol hollywood"

Did Snowden stream last night?

Hopefully it's still enough to get more people to look into or remember Edward Snowden. It's sad how quickly everyone has forgotten about him and Prism.

Hes a traitor.

But hes just a good person and a real american. Which wants real freedome.

However hes naive too. Their is no freedome now.

I will not being seeing it. What i am looking forward to is his public execution once Trump takes office.

>enemy of the state
>twitter verified
remember kids: the revolution does not have a twitter.

An American citizen who leaks classified information is, legally, treasonous.

I'll fire up my box and hack it from the web. Just kidding, piracy is highly illegal here.

asstwat asperger

Joseph Gordon Levitt.

Big name (((hollywood))) actor playing the main character. Of course it won't be red pilled.

Do VPNs work?

download a car you fucking anus

People will ignore it for whatever superhero movie will be out that month. The public barely cares that they are being watched. Only when one of their idols nudes gets released do they care that someone's looking through their stuff. This movies a waste. If you when out and told people that their stuff isn't safe they'd just shrug their hands and walk away.

In other words: It's a piece of shit.

Yeah, if you trust them with your traffic.

Why does this faggot from Third Rock from the Sun keep getting work in major films?

>traitor
>implying Trump wouldnt commend Snowden on his patriotism

I see we have some NSA shills joining us today.

Nah Snowden is bluegill. Going to see Sully instead.

Didn't trump want Snowden killed?

Girls like him.

Stretching a 49 second event into 90 minutes is going to be painful.

No. Why the fuck is Snowden being represented by the ACLU? We all fucking know who funds that shit. Is he a Soros bitch now?

I would certainly hope not. I would be very disappointed to see that, but if anyone has a source on that, I'd be very interested to see what Trump has said about Snowden.

I would hope that someone as based as Trump would be redpilled enough to know that Snowden did nothing wrong.

Too opened, obama just want weaknesses of the US to be knowned to muslims so they can attack and rape.

>pasta fagioli

thats the Irish flag...

On one hand i think its good that countires try to expose shit like this the only problem is that no other non-white countires exposes them selves in the same way expect for maybe a few here and there.
The world would be much more balanced if not every single nation sucked their own goverments dick by hiding issues that could actually move the world in a better direction if it was exposed.

As opposed to watching a "spy" movie about a SharePoint Administrator who got kicked out of the Army for shin splints.

where the fuck copy of Hillary's America.

How the fuck outta here a hero? He's a cuck trans faggot who leaked top secret US documents. He's sworn to protect our country when he enlisted and all he did was fuck everything up.

pretty sure Trump said some pretty bad shit towards Snowden

Photoshop is truly man's greatest achievement

>Revolution even being possible with every avenue of dissent headed by controlled opposition

This movie is bait.
Snowden will be presented as a hero, so he will feel comfortable enough to come out in the open.
And when he does that, CIA assassinates him.

wrong traitor, cleetus

No it will not be red pulled. It will be full of lots of bs because that is what Ollie stone does.

While technically Snowden is a traitor, the government acts in an unconstitutional manner, so you could say he is a patriot.

Yes

>inb4 NSA

Well using a jew for the role of a white is redpilled as fuck.