Gentlemen...

Gentlemen, how do we make the Rogues work on the CW-verse given that Captain Cold and Heatwave are both out of the equation?

Make Heat Wave and Captain Cold gay lovers.

Besides bring them back? no clue

Do what I've done and accept we're not getting the Rogues. Just speedster big bads and Mark Hamill cameos.

You are getting the Rogues, though. Mirror Master was brought in to fill in as the leader since they can no longer use Snart.

The closest thing they had to the Rogues was the Trickster/Weather Wizard team-up from Season 2.

We don't. TV Cape shows are fucking dog shit and always will be.

We can't. The Rogues are an afterthought and shit on this show. Fuck we're on season 3 and they've still haven't formed.
Fuck that, Mirror Master is ass too.

Also the episode when Cold busted the metas out.

I love how we just completely forgot about Axel Trickster and Pied Piper.

>"The Rogues"...Cute
We were so hyped, too.

Moving Snart to LoT was a mistake. Instead of having the Rogues as the big bad they should have been, we get 3 seasons of I'm Barry Allen, the fastest man alive, except for the other speedster I'm fighting who's faster than I am and the guy next year who'll be even faster and year after that another guy who's even faster again"

also remember when Cold's gun froze people and didn't just shoot a misty cloud that just knocked people back?

Blame "Legends".

Piper was reformed by Barry's timefuckery. Somehow.

Still? After Flashpoint shit could be different now

They nerfed the hell out of both Snart and Rory. They're supposed to be the extremes of both temperatures, OP as hell to be threat to Barry because of their fields, and yet they're 2 clowns in piss poor "costumes" who Barry should have zero reason not to take their weapons with little effort.

Make Mirror Master Scottish

Bring back Snart. Make him season long baddie. Each villain of the week are the people he's vetting to get into his crew. Mick obviously comes along. Send Legends Mr Terrific and Doctor Alchemy or more likely Jay Garrick to fill the void.

Snarts goal would result in the Rogues getting their New 52 powers, so that Cold is a reasonable threat for the Flash.

This would basically allow a revolving door of villains, within reasonable believability.

Also, Snart needs to go the Supergirl Earth at some point, and steal some DEO shit.

It's so gay, it just might work

I am so close to believing that.

Make Boomer the leader, introduce The Top, make Golden Glider a full time member and give her some gliding powers either skates or just floating around instead of a gun that produces gold because that's even stupider than the original concept.

The Rouges are Cpt Boomerang, Trickster, The Top, Golden Glider, Mirror Master, they pull off inrecatly planned heist all across Central City, creating diversions and conumdrums for The Flash to deal with while stopping them from getting away.

They already introduced the Top.

Boomerang is gone for good after that crossover and like said we already got The Top, whos a woman and for some reason has Count Vertigo's fucking powers. Funny how we have 2 terrible Vertigos

If Slade can get out of Lian Yu, so can Boomer

Don't remind us.

Go fuck yourself Johns

If Cold can come back for the Legion of Doom, why can't he come back to take over the Rogues next season after Prison Break is done filming and the Rogues have already been set up?

He can recruit Earth 2 Mirror Master after he kills the meta version

Name one good reason Cold and Heat Wave are a threat to Flash on this show. Everyone in the comic Flash universe is broken as shit, but at least theres some bullshit explanation as to why Barry/Wally doesnt defeat them in 3 seconds. CW Rogues are a fucking joke. Dont yell at me for wanting consistency

Barry has gotten too powerful for Rogues.

Barry needs a downgrade or needs to be pulled out of the equation

>Gentlemen, how do we make the Rogues work on the CW-verse given that Captain Cold and Heatwave are both out of the equation?

Just have Barry reset the fucking timeline again at the end of the season. We all know it's coming.

Another four part episode: Rogues' Revenge.

Hamill Trickster is the de facto leader. He gets Trickster 2, Pied Piper, Weather Wizard, Mirror Master to do a big heist. Snart is going after the same thing, as is the Legion of Doom. The Legends get involved, and Heat Wave defects to save his friends. Then you have three episodes of The Rogues vs. the LoD vs. the CW heroes.

I really wished the show had gone into greater detail about how Len and Mick can be a threat to Flash.