>Sup Forums will get angry at this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't give a fuck about Spanish heritage month. The fact they they need a month to dedicate to every minority is beyond stupid.
t. Spic

when is white non-hispanic heritage month?

Cough cough cough cough cough *faint* -H

>Spanish heritage month
>t. Spic
naw

>standing up to bigotry and intolerance
Perhaps the most ironic statement of all

That's it Paquito. Bend over for Cletus, you've been a good boy today.

>mexican intellectuals

fuck you stupid irredeemable deplorable racist, stop being so divisive and intolerant of different views

Gross. She has a pre-pubescent face.

>tweets from hospital girder

top faggot

>Start of the month
>On the 15th
Lazy fuckers and their goddamn siesta

>Help, help! I can't stand up!

who are this three people?

>celebrating the start of the month on the 15th

>-H
Has she ever used that before? Why would she need to add -H on her own twitter comment?

>Standing up to bigotry and intolerance

>Half of trump supporters are deplorable, sexist, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, islamophobic

t. david steinberg

kek she lost vote from hispanic, and she's panic

>Hispanic heritage month

I went to a pretty cucked public school and even I've never heard of this. Did Hill Dawg just make this holiday up today?

it means it's personally made by Hillary

Fuck off dixie fag, we just don't want a month. It's a stupid concept.

Found the non-Pedo.

hillary doesnt know how to use twitter so she dictates it. any posts that dont have "-H" aren't even shit she came up with, like the "delete ur account" she didnt come up with that

More than half are deplorable.

Hillary's the real racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ

Who is this semen demon?

Seriously, you don't see that?

Adjust your screen so that you can only see her face. Her face looks like it belongs on a 9 year old.

Right there with ya dude...fucking stupid

When do We, proud Wendo-Sarmatians get our history month?

And tacos!

I don't understand, will we be able to get a history month in 30 years? Or will it still be considered racist?

thats why she is hot

Yes, we will get angry, because leftist shits can never leave it at "celebrate diversity." They always have to add "stand up to bigotry," and in their worldview ONLY white men can be bigots. That's why literally every exhortation to celebrate diversity is an attack on white men.

Whose girl that face belongs to? She a qt.

It's pandery bullshit

It pisses me off that enough people are so fucking dumb that they see this and think "wow Clinton must really care aboUt my heritage I mean, she tweeted some garbage about it"

A whole demographic of people that just want to be told their special every 3 hours

Why isnt there a white heritage month?

ALRIGHT, POST ALL THE CONTRIBUTIONS THAT HISPANICS HAVE DONE FOR THE WORLD

I will start.

I dunno man can't really attribute the accomplishments of natives to modern spics

DON'T FORGET ABOUT REFRIED BEANS

Ok, here is something modern. Pretty good stuff, gotta hand it to those beans.

That would be racist.

I'm Hispanic and I didn't even know it was Hispanic Heritage Month. Apparently it starts in the middle of the month, though, which is fucking stupid

Looks like puke and cum. It's actually impressive how revolting that is upon closer insepction.

id always rip the shit out of my tounge sucking out the last bits
years later i realized i coulda just pulled out the bottom part ):

You Americans are broken inside. So divided you need heritage months for everyone. I wouldn't wish this to any nation.

but her tits don't ya fag

how about this? looks like baby shit, but tastes good.

I am Hispanic, and even I can tell this is just useless and only divides people.

you will be back to cooking on this on the other side of the wall pedro

>Spain speaks about unity

Are you for real?

sorry pierre, not gonna happen. pretty sure that is a nigger invention. if it isn't cooked in lard, it's not real beaner food.

Where's my Native American history month, you white cunt? Fuck you bitch.

/thread

Thats fucking racist

BAIT
A
I
T

Indians didn't have lard.

Lard = European cuisine.

Fancy European chefs are going back to lard because shortening is artificial.

Refried beans fried in pork lard is bastardization of mesoamerican bean food.

at least during germanic heritage month you get free gas

EVERY OTHER MONTH YOU SILLY BIGOT!!!

i have never once in my 30 years of life ever cooked anything with lard. ive used shortening, but for cookies only.
we aren't talking about the natives in mexico 300 years ago. we are talking about modern beaners.

Halo 3 Cortana?

Did she sign her own post? -A

kek

European spics spread mesoamerican agrotech.

Spics let Slavs and Irish breed faster by spreadin potatoes.

ERR MONF IS WHITE HISRY MONF RAYCIS

Crisco is corporate bullshit.

Lard is old world and usually more organic, healthier.

Organic beans fried in organic lard is good eating. Fancy shit.

It's like non-kosher hot hummus.

I'm Hispanic, and I didn't even know this was a fucking thing. My family and I are voting for Trump by the way, lol.

>beans and lard is fancy
ok paco

checked

yeah dude. Legumes are the hot shit. High in fiber, high in protein, keep your shit coming out nice and smooth.

Organic lard lubes your asshole.

The whole point to beans, lentils, chickpeas.... filling your tummy and helping you shit.

>meaningless buzzwords
Will do, kkkillary

>food makes poop
disgusting.

Brits and white Americans eat baked beans. Beans with tomato sauce and high sugar content.

Refried beans can be healthy, specially if you don't eat a lot of meat.

>Brits and white Americans eat baked beans.
i eat them maybe once per year at 4th of july. beans are boring. i grew up with my grandparents, who lived during the great depression, and their idea of a good meal was white beans with a ham hock in it. cook it all day, until it looks like white shit, then eat it. don't forget the ketchup!

should be using the black or red beans for the anti-oxidants.

Fry onion, tomato, bits of bacon in lard, add spices. Ladle in freshly boiled beans. Let them all fry, simmer.

eww.
i don't think you fully grasp how much dislike beans. your recipe doesn't even sound appealing. i don't really care for bacon. but i bet you my girl would like this recipe.

Same. I'm American, fuck this racist cunt.

t. half spic

Is "hispanic" a race, tho?

You can be blond blue eyed and have a scandinavian name, black brown, blue or green skinned.

As long as your mother language is spanish, you are hispanic in the USA.

Ok now tell me why do hispanics deserve a "hispanic heritage month"

Just tell me the reason.

If she doesn't show up at the rally today she's confirmed dead

To be honest, this is a pretty ingenious idea.

>rich diversity
Her supporters are all niggers
>stand up to bigotry and tolerance
She throws rage fits and calls everyone who doesn't vote for her a racist xenophobia scum etc etc What a hypocrite bitch I hope she dies soon

I'm a Texan mutt and I couldn't give a single fuck about Hispanic history month, Hispanic heritage, or diversity in general.

Stop being a race baiting cunt and just say "happy (whatever the fuck) day" and end it there instead of virtue signaling.

"I love to suck cock"
t. you

>hispanic heritage month

What the fuck? Since when is this a thing?

>Let's mark the start of Hispanic Heritage Month
>in the middle of the month

wat

I agree

T.chicano

tbqh Hispanic festivals in Texas are comfy af; texmex with juicy tacos, flautas, burritos, gorditas, every different family recipe for rice. the city often creates a little Spanish town with tight paths between buildings and alleys with food stands and musicians on the sidelines that actually aren't dirty or smell like feet like it would in Mexico.

First time I laughed at a German joke.

There really is hope.

I don't get it. Explain.

I despise the idea of being treated differently because I was born into a certain group, even if it's positive treatment. Hell, especially if it's positive treatment. At least genuine racists are open about their feelings of superiority.

t. Puertorican