Bladerunner 2049 IS a feminist masterpiece

>mashable.com/2017/10/14/blade-runner-2049-feminist-environment-patriarchy/

>If anything, the film's insistence on the male perspective serves as a window into the psychological unease of a technology-based, male-dominated society as it watches its long-held dominion over the kingdom of man slipping.

>Taking a page from the playbook of many feminist scholars, director Denis Villeneuve uses visual language to link the subjugation of women (particularly their bodies, sexuality, and reproductive rights) to man's destructive commodification of nature.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/10/04/youll-love-the-new-blade-runner-unless-youre-a-woman/
digitalspy.com/movies/feature/a839916/blade-runner-2049-gender-issues/
collider.com/blade-runner-2049-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO ITS KEYKNOW
WOMEN DON'T UNDERSTAND IT
KEYNOTE KEYNOTE
BASED CHEETO DUST BASED DEAKINS BASED GOOSE

>women will never understand bladerunner

>women STILL failing to understand

the absolute state of female brains and souls

off your baseline m8

My sister dismissed the entire thing because of the female nudity though

2deep4fems

Your sister has been BRAINWASHED by the PATRIARCHY. Tell her to watch the film, it will OPEN HER EYES.

I thought the portrayal of men as crude and sex-obsessed was pretty obvious.

Feminists are literally just that dumb, they need a male director to explain it to them

kek Shit Runner 2049 marketers are going all out

>muh mother nature

How did Luv drown if she's a replicant??

Same reason K bled to death and had to eat grubs at the start of the film, because replicants are bio-engineered, not robots.

Yet K can tackle 2 feet of concrete wall like nothing?

Replicants are tougher and stronger, but I don't care how gay or strong you are, water in your lungs and you're done. Still need O2 in the blood.

let me guess, she's a coalburner, right?

Did she not watch the first one

Meant for

Can't hold her breath forever, though.

She hasn't seen the first one, it was my idea to watch it. Her complaints were that it was too long and the nudity was sexist. Woops

The women are treated badly, oh yeah? What else about the film had you thinking it was going to be depicting a futuristic feminist utopia?

WOMEN

Bet she loves Game of Plebs though right?

we got
>You'll love the new "Blade Runner" - unless you're woman ( nypost.com/2017/10/04/youll-love-the-new-blade-runner-unless-youre-a-woman/ )
>Can we talk about Blade Runner 2049's problem with women? ( digitalspy.com/movies/feature/a839916/blade-runner-2049-gender-issues/ )

but at the same time
>The Future is female ( collider.com/blade-runner-2049-women/ )
>Blade Runner 2049' stars a lot of dudes, but its message is surprisingly feminist

...I just don't know anymore man, I just want to watch movies somewhere far away in solitary

your parents basement isnt solitary enough, nerd? Stay in there while I'm out her. #IStandWithHer

You still haven't answered my question...I take that as a yes, she fucks niggers. Sad!

About being a coalburner?

that part was hilarious. i like to think that it was some sort of fake wall, you know, its a Vegas wall after ll.

Yes, and don't deny it. silence speaks louder than words.

Bless their hearts

Well she is white, but no she's never had a black boyfriend. She's just very liberal, feminist vegan, you know the deal

Imagine being incapable of understanding a movie because it doesn't explore things that are part of your life and point of view

>but no she's never had a black boyfriend
white boy getting cucked rn lol

quite the contrary. there is nothing feminist about 2049..JOI even dressed as a house wife, referencing the fact that the best place for a woman is in her house.

I love how women are literally unable to comprehend real feminist values. It's pretty ironic

I'm her brother

yeah i know white boi

>you know the deal
yeah, I know the deal. She already tasted that black chocolate. You just don't know it.

feminists tried to latch on to The VVitch as a strong, feminist movie. The VVitch is about a girl who gets her entire family, babies and small children included, killed and then sells her soul to satan.

Where are the Sup Forumsedditors?

so it is a feminist movie

I FUKING KNEW IT

no she's dressed like that because that's what K wanted not the AI which is simply in the form of a female, matriarchy btfo yet again