SOUTH PARK PICKS JOHNSON OVER TURD DOUCHE

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/09/05/south-park-creators-vote-johnson-trump-hillary-giant-douche-turd-sandwich/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ioq_iE4nVqI
youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A L E P P O
L
E
P
P
O

>They finally stated explicitly who they are voting for

Fucking dropped.

Fence sitting kikes. Just look at that semite on the right. Absolutely kosher

>dude weed lmao what's aleppo let's sign TPP am i a meme yet?

Intelligent and mature candidate for intelligent and mature voters.

It honestly baffles me how he couldn't answer the question. Aleppo has been in the news non-stop for 3 years now. If you are planning to run for highest office in the land you should know what the fuck is going on around the world

>be contrarian
>pick a retard
>probably dont know a thing about him

Sounds about right.

Because libertarians are a joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ioq_iE4nVqI

> white men like stuff i like
> im a white man
> what's wrong with us?? we can't hang out anymore

Yeah, I'm convinced.

I'm feeling the Johnson now

so they waste their vote and time for no reason, ok

>republican and democrat nominees are both despised
>finally could be the year of the libertarian
>we get fucking Gary Johnson

>2 guys who've been shitting on both sides for decades shit on both sides this time

OH MY FUCKING GOD HOLY JESUS SHIT FUCK CALL THE NEWS THE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW

What's South Park?

HOLY SHIT GUYS THE LOLBERTARIANS ARE VOTING FOR THE LOLBERTARIANS THE SNOZBERRIES TASTE LIKE SNOZBERRIES!

Some kind of burger propably

Good. Johnson takes votes from Hillary. It is confirmed.

They never back major candidates, these are the original edge masters we're talking about here

Gary "DUDE WEED" Johnson doesn't even know what Aleppo is. Matt and Trey confirmed for shills (keep in mind one of them is an actual Jew).

Gary Johnson is a globalist shill meant to take votes away from Trump.

I fucking hate Johnson. He's hardly even libertarian. Wish it was someone like Rand Paul.

If people really wanted to preserve libertarian principles, they would vote Trump, since he wants to preserve libertarian people.

Raising his coal burning wife's half caste son has really done a number on Trey.

JUST

JUST

It's a cartoon that your country's shitty satellites will eventually pick up in like 20 years from now. Your grandkids will love it.

dumb neelists

They said if Johnson could win they'd vote for him
>could
Read you stupid fucks

No, most libertarians are politically aware enough to realize that Johnson is a retard. His little tirade over the term 'illegal immigrant' probably didn't sit well with the lot of them. Trust me, the only ones voting for Johnson are the politically illiterate (libtards)

>Gary Johnson is a globalist shill meant to take votes away from Trump.

He's full SJW more likelly to get Clinton's voters who hate "Nazi" Trump but don't like voting for a corrupt half dead establishment insider.

He'll propably appeal to many Bern victims

Johnson is good for us, he sucks up millenial votes that should be going to Hillary.

>emission tax
>dude weed
>aleppo
>party filled with advocates of alternative, non-family and kin-centred lifestyles such as, for instance, individual hedonism, parasitism, nature-environment worship, homosexuality that need to be physically removed in order to maintain a libertarian order
Can't wait till he announces the truly libertarian policy of basic income

I like North Park more.

Haha great bants. I hope one of our satellites becomes lost and crashes into your home and sets your children on fire while pajeet plays twister with your wife.

>that trey
Literally JUST

>clapping for shame on you
Are lolbertarians more cucked than democrats?

>wasting your vote

I live in America, why would Pajeet be playing twister with my wife? My wife is busy with Jamal.

>How many of these threads are comedy central going to make?
Wow they made the same joke they make every fucking season.

I'm sorry for the mix up. I get the names of the refugees I house mixed sometimes.

With Gary Johnson, I feel most people are voting for the party and not Gary Johnson himself, who they're largely unaware of, but who is an absolute fucking cuck. More liberal than Bernie in some regards.

youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4

The Polack is correct and it's a good thing. The recent polls showing Trump winning and or tightening the race show the millennials are dropping Clinton and choosing Stein or Johnson. This seriously clips Clintons chances as the millennials were part of Obama's electorate. As long as these votes aren't going to Clinton, it's good news for Trump

>Paul Joseph Watson
Im not going to watch that.

Why will you vote for?
>Hurr I will throw my vote away but act all superior about it.
- Libertarians.

This is what drives me fucking nuts. Imagine if Ron or Rand had been the nominee, it would be in the bag. Hell even Memerson would have been a great pick, at least he is an actual Libertarian [even if he is a bit robotic like Rubio].

But no, they decided "let's not choose a Libertarian to represent us, let's choose someone with the most chance on winning!" Well what fucking happened to "voting for who you believe in, not the lesser of two evils, not whoever has the most chance of winning".

Fuck this stupid pandering party, they've completely thrown away everything that Ron had worked for. The best thing for me was last week Ron had denounced Gary as basically a fake Libertarian anyway, and wont endorse him.

Maybe if this party gets back on track, I'd be interested, but they wont. It's [CURRENT YEAR] after all, gotta pander and not stand on principles. Guess I'm going MAGA.

But Johnson is a turd....

Who gives a shit anyway... all their material is stolen from sites like Sup Forums.

Plus, Trey Parker is a Godfag.

Ah yeah, reading it back, I realise my post basically commanded you to do so.

>Baby's first "alt right" youtube channel.
I dont know how you can listen to that monotonous voice. Almost as bad as Pat Condell.

Don't care, also neo South park blows

who?

Did you kill that intern, Joe?

>neo South park

You guys really are fucking brainwashed.

>Gary "Open Borders and Open Assholes" Johnson
no thanks

I think Matt Stone and Trey Parker are cock suckers. Matt's mother fucked a black guy while sucking his dad's cock and they took a photo to show him at the age of 13. Treyvon Martin was later shot in cold blood. It turned me on, so as a send this message to you I am pleasing myself
-skankhunt42