Is it redpilled to come into work with high fever and flu?

I have been told it also shows you're a hard worker if you come into work even if you're sick. Is this true Sup Forums?

>coming to work sick so you can infect others
>redpilled

yeah man fuck civilized society

NO. Coming to work while contagious is actually hurting your company because it spreads to other workers and instead of just you being at home, there will be multiple people unable to work. It's the opposite of smart. Smart thing to do is take sick days and get well.

But my boss said unless I'm on my death bed I have to come into work even if I'm sick. He doesn't consider the flu to be a serious illness.

Sneeze in his cunt face.

Well then find a new job. You get sick days for a reason (i assume brits do?), use them

Flu isn't actually a serious sickness. Would you stop doing laundry if you had a cold? Should the entire country stops during an epidemic?

>You get sick days for a reason

Wait people get something called "sick days"? Why would your employer want to pay you for getting sick?

Going to work when sick is stupid. 1/ contaminate others. 2/ do shit job of work. 3/ takes longer to recover. 4/ can put others at risk, due to inability to concentrate.

Yes, spreading the plague will speed the end of the world. Can you sneeze on some keyboards?

Wait people get something called "lunch breaks"? Why would your employer want to pay you to eat?

>is x redpilled?
its not redpilled, a minor headache or the common cold is fine to come into work with

A high fever and the flu is not fine, its better to know your limits and not be a dick to your co-workers

I had to work for a week with a filthy security forces team that came in with a sick member once, spent the next 2 weeks in bed from w/e the fuck he brought into work. Don't be that guy.

Here in Belgium you still get paid up for at least 14 days I believe, after that you get minimum pay from welfare for as long as you remain sick.

> call sick
> 'what do you have?'
> a cold regular cold
> 'no matter, come here'
> 'no I'm really sick :('
> stay at home doing nothing and taking my bucks

Hell no.

I dunno how is it is in the USA, but we pay for WORKING HOURS and not breaks. We give breaks but they are not paid.

>call in sick
>nah m8 can you pls come anyway?
>ok
>dude! you're spreading your germs everywhere can you pls go home?
>ok

Sneeze all over the fucker.

No. It shows you have poor decision making skills as the 8 to 16 hours you spend away could lead up to 40 to 80 lost.

No.

Only beta faggots who under perform try to make up by showing up sick.

If you're too sick to work you won't contribute that day.
And the more days you show up to show a pointless effort, the longer it takes to become actually productive again.

They are unpaid in the US, too.

>we pay for WORKING HOURS and not breaks.

You mean ATTENDANCE hours.

Huge difference.