Was this any good?

Was this any good?

No. Mediocre. The young "talent" are dismal.

Only to watch this semen demon.

Its better than The Inhumans.

They actually use their powers frequently instead of just running around Hawaii.

why don't you at least include the name of it in the filename so people can have a slight idea of what you're talking about

fat nat best nat...but not enough of her in the show.

Google reverse betch

If you haven't watched it, which would allow you to recognize it by OPs picture, then why would you be able to contribute an informed opinion about it?

Because if people say it's good, I may be interested in watching it, but I have no idea what "it" is

>contribute an informed opinion
Do you know where you are?

It's called the Grafted, or some gay shit like that.
I wouldn't know for sure because i don't watch this entry level normie trash.

It's ok.

i-is she l-legal?

mmmmm, love me some fat nat.

Barely.

do you think she's already fucking?

she started years ago.

It's only getting started. There is still much road to go, meeting backstories, reasons for world building etc... But so far the first looks have been good.

Yes.

No it was so fucking average, haven't even had the desire to watch episode 2. Legion was fucking terrible too but atleast it tried (and failed) to present itself as kino.

It's already worth watching for pic related or for the the daughter or even the ayylmao if you like
But I'm actually looking forward to see what comes next

It was surprisingly good. I expected it to be complete garbage, but was pleasantly surprised.

ayy is best

Primo waifus: The show
Theres a waifu for everyone in it

Loving it so far.
But that's mostly because that main chick is so fucking hot.
Amazing body on her.

Why do people on Sup Forums always fall for weird looking bitches?

ayy girl > big titted girl > asian girl > mother

Show's decent.. better than most network trash this year

>not liking amy acker
pleb detected

>ranking mommy strucker anywhere but number 1

Yes there is

She's already been used and abused. Her mom's career took a nose dive, so she immediately got Nat in the biz.

Fortunately...

Best girl.
Mom>Ayylmao>Blink>Fatnat

I know nobody cares, but this may turn out to be true in terms of character as well
>Mommy is a seriously tough lady, going all Root mode even though she has no powers, blue hair or whispering god Machine in her ear
>Ayylmao is Magneto's daughter and we saw what happens to those who try to mess with her
>Blink is always useful portal girl and she seems like she's a really nice person, caring about everyone
>Fatnat is hot as fuck and her character means well too, though her powers seem more like like support material in a real battle.

or several

Don't get me wrong even though I put Fatnat on the bottom of the list I by no means hate her. So far I actually like all of the characters, even the black government agent guy doesn't seem all that bad. Just a guy doing his job.

It is early still and I may end up hating all of them, but so far so good. The Mom is still the best character though, atleast from what we've seen. For being just a normal mom character, she's actually surprisingly cool, and she's played by Amy Acker so that's a huge bonus right there.

>magneto's daughter

She's telekinetic in general, not just metal.

The Strucker kid is telekinetic in general, Polaris just controls magnetism.

I like it so far, too early to tell if it's going to stay good. Could go either way.

No, I get it, I can't hate any of the characters either yet, and I think that's a good thing so far. I'm tired of edgy shows where you end up hating everyone and not giving a fuck about their fates. A good show is one where you get the feels because you like them and you care.
Fatnat had to go somewhere on the ranking, and so far, she's the average teenage daughter but with less teenage tantrums and a bit more maturity due to the being a mutant thing

My only problem with Fatnat is that I wonder how she's gonna fit in to the show. Because at first I figured she'd just be there to kind of guide her little brother and teach him how to use his powers and things like that, but by the second episode they're already hanging out with a bunch of mutants who could do that a lot better than she could anyway, so I wonder if she's just gonna become kind of irrelevant, without a whole lot to do.

she's gonna end up becoming a love interest.

Amy is always automatically best grill in any show
Pic very much related

I think she will still guide him... they got each other, even though the other mutants may be pros, they have a sibling bond, or at least thats what it seemed to me.

A love interest of who though? Superstrength injun? There's not really anybody else. her mommy maybe?

True, but again if her whole purpose is just to hang around her brother that's still not that important a role. The little brother is pretty obviously going to end up becoming really important, with how powerful he seems to be, but she's just... There so far. I hope they come up with something better for her to do.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, that's one of my mottos.
The best thing to hope for is they will definitely come up with something. They probably have a plan already for everyone. Can't just make a show and keep it grounded in pilot material. You can't make an entire season with no progress, so this is probably going somewhere.

Mother is best fag.

I really hope so, and even if she just ends up as kind of a background character, she's atleast not annoying, so it's not that big a deal, the show is still really enjoyable, and I think it has a lot of potential to get really great.

And if not, it can atleast have Amy onscreen as often as possible, seeing as how she's one of the leads, and that's good too. Still worth watching.

she is literally magneto's daughter
or was, they might have changed it on the comics recently

>A love interest of who though?
anyone that would create conflict.

Nah she's still Magneto's daughter in the books. The other two got retconned as not his again though

>even the comic book character looks like an ayylmao
holy shit 11/10 casting

I doubt she'll be related to him in the show, they probably won't even mention him. Surprised they even made a slight reference to X-Men, Legion won't even say their name.

A boring story with no hot guys (Marcos barely pass because of Skins). I can't see where the story is going yet, so far it's just the recycled trope of struggling mutants hiding underground

If you aren't a pathetic turbo virgin looking forward to see your mommy and/or teen waifu, it's low tier garbage. Only slightly better than the most pathetic excuse for serialized capeshit in the 21st century, the first season of SHIELD.

I expected nothing less. Surprised he doesnt have two niglets at this point with the way those books are.