Other urls found in this thread:

www104.zippyshare.com/v/E74MQJsv/file.html
www31.zippyshare.com/v/MtmKOBdw/file.html
www84.zippyshare.com/v/vkWlrly3/file.html
www45.zippyshare.com/v/vuqJpRKy/file.html
www39.zippyshare.com/v/OzA1UY0h/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would also like to know about this podcast

I assume they are talking about the Let's Voltron 80 with Neil Kaplan. But I've yet to listen to any of the podcasts, so I don't know honestly.

Same here.

Okay I found what they meant. In the episode 80 podcast with Neil he says "Let's face it, Zeith is better than [honestly I haven't a clue what ship he was saying]"

Remember aliens are not for fuck, but for fun.

I love seeing my boys all dressed up. Thank all creation for the miracle that is Klance.

He's not wrong.

gotta love the mice

>regular threads are back

Oh god how I've missed this. Would it be too much to call ourselves /vld/?

Voltron - Legendary Defender 01 (of 05) (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas)
www104.zippyshare.com/v/E74MQJsv/file.html

Voltron - Legendary Defender 02 (of 05) (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas)
www31.zippyshare.com/v/MtmKOBdw/file.html

Voltron - Legendary Defender 03 (of 05) (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas)
www84.zippyshare.com/v/vkWlrly3/file.html

Voltron - Legendary Defender 04 (of 05) (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas)
www45.zippyshare.com/v/vuqJpRKy/file.html

Voltron - Legendary Defender 05 (of 05) (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Midas)
www39.zippyshare.com/v/OzA1UY0h/file.html

A...A-are they actually going to have the whole creepy, "Join me, young hero" thing going on between the two of them?

Does anyone have that fanart of evil Lance? He's holding a gun and saying something about the team not trusting him? I found it on twitter and can't find it again.

I've found art of evil Lance but not that one

I'm really into the whole Galra Keith theory, I hope it pans out. More interesting.

Not until season 2 rolls in.

Yeah, Neil did a whole thing on Let's Voltron where he talked about hanging out with Steven Yuen and said something like "now don't go shipping Zeith"

Was this the first podcast episode with Neil or the second?

Second, towards the beginning.

So basically the context of this conversation is the one guy says 'don't go shipping Zeith now' and the other guy responds 'well at least Zeith is better than ___________!'

Correct?

>dark Paladins

Zarkon's voice actor says
>Dont go shipping zeith now
>Well let's face it, Zeith is better than Karkon

Dat Hunk tho.

So who's podman? He shares Prince Lotor's color scheme (orange/red, light and dark blues and purples) and the trailer makes a point of showing his hands (to show he's a galra) and now showing his face.

I would like to imagine that if and when Galra Keith happens, Zarkon has Haggar create visions of the people he cares about to tempt him to the dark side

I don't think there's ANYONE who doubts that Keith would be on top in that relationship

Fucking is fun, tho.

believes, not doubts, whoopsie

It is literally impossible for Keith to be the top in that pair.

But Karkon sounds amazing.

Either the reveal of Lotor's face is a big deal in-universe (why is this Galra so humanoid?), or they just want to keep us guessing

When there's a will there's a way.

Sometimes Zarkon likes to be held too, user.

See

I know exactly what he meant though. My statement still stands.

but user I was saying that no one believes that Keith could be on top there, but had a typo and said doubts instead. We're making the same point

Darkest timeline or best timeline?

I know. I was bolstering your point.

Some people are saying that this character is a female due to the hips. If it is a female, who do you think it could be?

Different user, I'd guess a female Galra character. I can't recall seeing one as a random guard or anything in S1 so it'd be interesting to see.

Merla, Romelle or Nanny.

Could just be a bishonen though. The hip tilt in that one screenshot kind of emphasizes the hips.

It be pretty bad ass if Nanny was a ninja.

>Zarkon wants Keith married in a loving, pure relationship with Best Husbando.
>Shiro wants Keith railed by giant space dick.

I don't know what to think anymore.

Literally all I remember of Nanny was when we streamed DotU and she started spanking Allura and the paladins were laughing.

It means Shiro is a degenerate like the Japanese that he is.

All part of their mission to upgrade female characters.

I hated Nanny a lot when I was a kid. She was such a bitch, but if they make her an older woman who is also a ninja that would be a major upgrade.

We Fire Emblem Fates now

What if Shiro's been in this thread coming up with the Galra dick headcanons all this time.

Fucking is fun

As long as that pervert is doing his Japanese duty and drawing very graphic doujins, it's fine.

I've also seen people taking note that the Red Lion is missing in several group scenes. I wonder if it's linked to that one scene from the SDCC trailer where Red is going towards some sort of vortex.

Now I want fic where Shiro is secretly exploring all of his weirdest fetishes through Keith and Keith has no idea why things keep happening to him.

Perhaps his misadventure with masked Galra from the trailer is happening during all that. A Galra self exploration adventure.

Ryou coming when?

And then Keith learns that the Galra are pretty damn based, but everyone else in the Voltron group is like "No, Keith, no."

Bitch fit between Keith and Allura goes here.

Ryou appearing is a death sentence for Shiro.
Cova appearing is also another death sentence for Shiro. If both of them appeared at the same time, Shiro is guaranteed to die in the next scene.

>mfw I saw someone complaining about how that Hunk wasn't fat enough and that Lance wasn't dark enough

I mean, the Lance one I can kinda understand. But weight can be lost, damn.

They aren't going beat for beat on the original plotline though. They might decide to do something with a brother in a flashback or a clone.

Hunk was originally /fit/ as fuck. He had himself a bitchin' sixpack.

Lance doesn't look too far off model from the actual show, You're just used to him being burnt cookie brown because of Tumblr.

That Allura had a nice ass.

Thank you. Coran is the best part of this every time.

You wouldn't be the least bit worried if that cat appeared?

If they didn't have a good plot reason for a cat being there maybe.

If Haggar suddenly had a cat in her lap I'd panic.

What if the cat in her lap was Sendak?

I wish Pidge was a boy...

Who would spank Allura in the new series?

___Keith

Shotas are old and busted.

Galra guard, in revenge for her shoving him into a wall.

>Keith being on top in that relationship.

I'd still ship Pance.

If he's Galra, then yes. He's probably not even at his height capacity yet.

That's funny, I wish people would acknowledge Pidge is a girl and not some kind of bizarre trans boy.

Pretty sure that user just wishing Pidge was a twink, not a trans headcanon

You and me both, dude.

VLD has enough twinks.

Bex went off on a fan in the other thread actually.

???

Can't be creepier or more pathetic than when Slade did it.

The color scheme has me convinced that it's Lotor.

Gosh I remember Slade. That shit freaked me out as a kid

It's really kinda funny rewatching it now, he's incredibly pathetic. Just this grown-ass man obsessed with a buncha teen heroes. Doesn't he have anything better to do.

So a fan asked Pidge's VA about transgender Pidge. Bex is apparently pretty tired of people discounting previous female VAs who came before her and the general attitude of people constantly challenging anything other than Pidge is cis female. She went off on her on twitter. Just a few posts and very succinct and professional too.

He can't help it if those teen heroes are stupid sexy

So is Lotor gonna be a beefcake or a bishonen this series?

Ottermode

Female

>She went off on her on twitter. Just a few posts and very succinct and professional too.
show us

Don't have em saved user. Check the archive for the last thread. Should be in there.

Incase anyone was wondering, the original deleted tweet was someone asking how she felt about being a female voicing a male, which Bex shot down big time.

I love watching the transshits and non binary shits get laid out. If people wanna headcanon that, whatever, I think it's dumb but it's harmless. But their insistence on it being canon is so fucking stupid. Apparently the Voltron wiki bans people who fuck with Pidge's gender.