A 20 year-old film company bet their entire future on Blade Runner 2049 being a success

>a 20 year-old film company bet their entire future on Blade Runner 2049 being a success
You are doing your part to help, right Sup Forums?

>better make a sequel to a flop because a small group of autists likes it

>a flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long
and you have burned so very brightly Alcon

Going to see it next week, first time I'll have gone to the cinema in over 4 years because I just want to see it on a big screen

I blame Sony for their dogshit marketing. Everything about the marketing was horrendous, every single promotional shoot, pic, poster, everything. And now that I've seen the film it's even more aggravating because the film is superb, but those retarded ass sony marketing brainlets thought "huh look at all these extremely talented creativre people that worked on every single department of the films production, better hire some entirely different cheap literal-who to make all the promo because we spent enough already on the film itself, the internet forum autists will talk it regardless"

Fuck you Sony. The only positive thing about it is that there will be no further sequels and the Blade Runner franchise will stay untainted with these two films, for some time atleast.

*sticks thumbs in your eyes*

I'm gonna buy the Blu Ray and might go see it in theater again

One marketer was responsible??
Name so he can die?

Seen it 3 times. I love it. Going to take someone else to see it next weekend.

I have now gone twice with three different people, 2/4 hated it

see it in IMAX if you can, worth the admission tbqh. I'm going tosee it again next week

>there will be no further sequels and the Blade Runner franchise
There will if he wants there to be

I just saw it. It sucks. There were like 8 people in the theater and everyone was grumbling once the credits rolled.

I told my old man it was good so he's going to see it with me mum. He'll hate it, but I want to do my part lmao

>dogshit marketing
I didn't have an interest in the movie until like a week before it released and I love the original. The marketing was weak.

Seen it twice in cinema and gonna buy it one blue ray. Only film I've ever seen more than once in cinema, only blue ray I'll have ever bought

Saw it today, it's not that great. The story is d33p but it really is boring.

Agreed. Anyone with a brain should've known a film like this wouldn't have sold. I don't remember much of the marketing but I think I got the impression that it was an action film.

>twenty years
>less than a handful of good movies out of like fifty productions
they obviously traded whatever time they had left in exchange for making cinema

there was nothing deep at all about the story

Whatever, it's not like they were the company that made Blade Runner, and they only have other 2 good films at most