Well that first season sure was grim

Well that first season sure was grim

why is it that bongs use the same 10 shitty actors for every show they can think of?

Please don't watch the rest

>tfw after 10 hours of hyping Tennant's abilities as a detective the bad guy literally turns himself in because he's tired of waiting for these clueless bitches to find him.

It gets even worse?

>why does a small country with a small population have a small amount of actors

hmmm

can't be that small can it
probably nepotism.

2 and 3 were certainly weaker than 1.

I hated that the defense's case was built on saying Mark did it to hide his affair even though he had just confessed to writing a letter to break up with his wife the same night he cheated, so he was ready to tell her.

then in 3 they make mark the one who can't get over danny even though it was beth who didn't want the baby because she didn't want to move on from danny, mark actually encouraged her to have the kid and move on

Why does everyone love this dumb detective drama for middle aged mums?

what are some other comfy british mystery shows in nice locations?

The 'strike' series by harry potter lady.

No other country has an establishment like Hollywood where new actors are ceaselessly pouring in and there's no shortage of """""talent""""" You see the same thing in other smaller countries like Japan where there are a few actors that seem to appear in absolutely everything, crossing over genres all the time and also crossing from movies to TV and back again (which is something you rarely see in the USA with big name actors).

I don't really think it applies but The Fall is great.

Endeavour

It' set in oxford in the 60s, it has decent budget top tier aesthetics and new qtpies every episode

that's a bit of alright innit

I liked season 2. It deals with the killer's trial and the Sandbrook case. Not quite as strong as season 1, but still good. Didn't watch 3, because it has nothing to do with the first season storyline.

Can you use the fact the defendant didn't testify in trial as evidence against him the way the old bat for the prosecution did?
Here in America that's like a big no-no

It is? regardless it obviously looks bad even if they can't say anything about it.

Happy Valley

5th Amendment protections
Prosecution just gotta hope jury figures it out

midsomer murders

oh shit that's Lucy and ayy waifu

I thought the 5th amendment just says you can't be made to incriminate yourself, so the prosecution can't sit there and go "Did you do it?" you can't be made to answer questions like that

Moar???

>That end of season 2 where they confront the guy and send him out of town.
>didn't even let him get his playstation