Why don't people on this board respect anglos more...

Why don't people on this board respect anglos more? If it wasn't for the British this world wouldn't be nearly as white as it is and in our control.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavian_Scotland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavian_migration_to_Britain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_British_Isles
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/new-genetic-map-of-britain-shows-successive-waves-of-immigration-going-back-10000-years-10117361.html#gallery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its a combination of

>butthurt nazis
and
>memes

If Islam didn't exist, the eternal Anglo would be the enemy of all mankind.

is that before or after a consistunal monarch

After.

Also, nice trips.

Because they did a shitty job going around the world trying to get as much clay as possible in as little time as possible leaving all the aboriginals everywhere instead of wiping the lands clean, thus leading to most of the problems we have today with race mixing and the dissapearance of the white race.

Also
LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS

People love to hate us.

Stick to /fit/

>nearly as white as it is
>in our control
how long have you been in your basement?

>implying

As Donald Trump would say, you were 'terrific people' until WW2 happened and you bombed Denmark for being under temporarily nazi rule (nvm that WW2 was one big fratricidal war on all sides)

lol mad

B-But their colonization of India gave us the based Tonic Water

If it wasn't for those beady eye anglo fucks, the Iberian master race wouldve kept going.

Shut the fuck up you dumb argie tripnigger. Your coon inhabited shithole of a country deserves nothing.

>mad of your your jewish government and mudslime immigrants
sure pal

holy geez

Now if she could've left trace amounts of stubble in the armpits and pubic area, I have all kinds of vicious boner for her.

That's not how you spell 'Falkland Islands'

As an American, you eventually come to realize after years and years of a great life and seeing by comparison the lower standard of living by disgusting foreigners that they sure spend a lot of fucking time bitching about you
You might go through a phase where you think 'oh man, maybe there is something wrong with us' but eventually you just see it for the immense impotent and irrelevant jealous rage that it is
There are like 3 or 4 good countries in the world, 10 or so relevant ones, a plethora of mediocre ones and the vast majority are just shitholes that can't even fathom the stuff that goes on in actual good countries
You gotta learn to just accept it and ignore them, for every person you try and bring into the light there's a horde behind them ready to bitch abut something while they bathe in the public pond
I think the same applies for the Anglo hate

most of us are just having a bit of fun tbqh

Because this isn't their land. They need to fuck off back to Germany. This island belongs to the Welsh and some Scottish people. FUCK OFF ANGLOS. GO BACK TO GERMANY AND DENMARK YOU FUCKS.

The Scottish came from Ireland and the English are not just Germanic, they also have a lot of "Celt" blood. Stop watching Braveheart.

People in Northern Scotland are Britons, idiot. I don't care that you are now a mongrel, brown sack of shit. Fuck off Anglo.

>Northern Scotland
The MOST scandinavian part of the UK.

Please stop posting.

it's nice of britain to have put the work in. with europe and us combined with can and aus the european diaspora can equal one china or india

That would be East Yorkshire, moron. Literally 2 minutes of google will tell you that.

Anyway, don't you have a white country to bomb and murder?

the scottish are the best looking scandinavians, arguably the best looking in the world

It's really not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavian_Scotland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavian_migration_to_Britain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_British_Isles

You're just being divisive for the sake of it. We are incredibly similar genetically, there was no 'original' out of any of us, and if we are mongrels then so are you. There are no "pure" people here. Stop throwing tantrums and grow up.

Well, doesn't change the largest genetic difference does it, anglos are genetically programmed to kill whites. And they are very related to Jews

it must be a narrow definition of white that doesn't include anglos

The historical connection of the ancestors of the English with the Lost Ten Tribes is deduced as follows: The Ten Tribes were transferred to Babylon about 720 B.C.; and simultaneously, according to Herodotus, the Scythians, including the tribe of the Saccæ, appeared in the same district; the progenitors of the Saxons afterward passed over into Denmark—the "mark" or country of the tribe of Dan—and thence to England.

You are literally descendants of Jews - hence why you hold nothing but hatred to white people.

Yes, very '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''white'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

SUCCESS

BREEDS

JEALOUSY

>respecting the eternal anglo

Nah, fuck you cunt

>brazil
Yeah just convince us more the hate is out of inferiority why don't you

Everyone hates number one. they're jelly.

why do some people think anglo isn't white? doesn't it refer to england? when i think of white, england definitely comes to mind

I could dump everything I have, but again, it wouldn't be worth doing in an aussie thread.

We all know anglos are the cancer of the world.

The blood of an Englishman is worth the blood of a thousand non-englishmen.

You see, while the other races where beating each other up and only made short-term victories, the noble English race advanced our civilization more than any other race.

They are the masters of warfare, absolutely UNDEFEATED for the majority.

They will destroy anyone in their path. They will advance humanity at a rapid speed.

The eternal kraut can only try to fuck others over for short-term gain, and then he will be crushed by the anglo's righteous fury.

The eternal frog is already dead.

The eternal slav is a race of subhuman breeds that can easily be tamed by the English to use for their own purposes, or otherwise they could genocide the slav once and for all.

The eternal iberian is a subhuman mongrel who's past his prime.

Everyone else isn't even worth mentioning.

Anglos are LEGITIMATELY the master race.

Their history and their culture is going to overwrite everyone else's in the future.

The anglo knows the strenght of the jewish race, and thus they know to ally with them, for even more power in international politics.

THe anglosphere could literally INHERIT THE ENTIRE EARTH, and all the subhumans could do is shake in fear of the Anglo-Saxon's wrath.

>he has a folder dedicated to the evils of the "eternal anglo"
wew lad

Nice try, Eternal Anglo. You won't fool no one with that proxy.

the English tone of skin is THE whitest you can find

You are such an idiot I can't even begin to comprehend.

I gave you links detailing both our genetic similarity and the predominance of scandinavian genes in Scotland, btfo'ing each of your points, and you come back with
>hurr durr anglos are jews out to kill white people
and logic about Bibilical tribes. Literally Biblical tribes, from sources thousands of years old.

End your life you fucking shill. Go eat Sturgeon's fishy pussy, y'know FUR SCOOOTLAND.

>he browses a vietnamese cartoon imageboard
>he takes credit for other people's achievements

Nice argument, "fockin bloody" kike

They are very swarthy, inbred looking and have more in common with Jews than the Dutch or Germans they role-play they are descended from life

>he browses a taiwanese knitting forum
>he takes turkish memes to heart and legitimately believes the british are behind every evil in the world and more powerful and corrupt than the jews themselves

DID SOME ONE SAY ANGLOS?

You have to go back...

> 99.8% white
How do I do?

Yeah, I'm going to listen to a race of men who can't stop genociding people. Fuck off mutt. East Anglians are closer to Dutch than they are to us Welsh anyway. Fuck off Kike loving bastard.

>us Welsh
Yeah don't lie you taig cunt

I live in Wales. You can fuck off back to either Germany or Israel. Take your pick - Anglo-Kike.

Why did you kill Boers if you cared about white people so much?

I also live in Wales you little shit, get on the ferry back to the republic

See how the Anglo attacks another white race as deflection. He literally can't stop hating white people.

Don't make me drop the bombs here, blimey limey.

The anglos are the very reason the globalist kikes were let loose to destroy western civilization.

like what you're doing then?

Northumbrian master race checking in

Who Newport here?

Nice try Anglo-Shill. Not going to work. You hatred of the Irish (another white people) isn't going to work on this board. Thanks to that German poster all of Sup Forums is awakened to your fucking lies.

>date Albanian girl
>she's hot, intelligent and cooks great food
>it didn't work out because I'm a fuccboi

I just wanted to get it off my chest. You have the best flag btw

Anglos aren't white.

Drop the act turk boy

No problem, Swedebro. Being like that wasn't very "white" of you.

Thanks for the compliment, your flag is beautiful too.

And he attacks someone else. Does the Anglo hatred know no bounds?

I agree, compared to pic related they're pretty tanned

Also, if it werent for the British, there would be no dindus in North America, there would be no poo in loos in the UK, the Germans wouldn't have lost WWI, the Germans would've kicked the Jews out of europe, the germans wouldve stopped the Russians from expanding communism, and Rhodesia would still exist.

T
U
R
K

None of that would have happened if you fags didn't betray us either.

You little shill.

I reverse image searched that pic to ACTUALLY look at what it was explaining. Because I deal in facts, not butthurt.

You're Welsh you say?

And I quote:
>Wales: the 'Celtic' group shows huge variations - the differences between North and South Wales are greater than between Northern and Southern England.

Literally everything you have said in this thread is wrong. You are as bad as SJWs.

source: independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/new-genetic-map-of-britain-shows-successive-waves-of-immigration-going-back-10000-years-10117361.html#gallery

>British
Nah mate, English. The Welsh didn't do those things - nor did the Irish or the Scots. The English, most blood thirsty, Jewish sacks of shit on this planet. This whole migrant issue is done to Anglos and only Anglos.

>do as I say, not as I do
man up, faggot

Yes we have variation because the Celts weren't a fucking race you dumb shit. But ANGLO HAVE FUCKING JEW BLOOD. THATS IT. THATS THE MAIN FUCKING POINT YOU STUPID DUMB ANGLO SHIT. STOP FUCKING ABDUL AND TRYING TO GENOCIDE EUROPEANS FOR ONE FUCKING MINUTE AND LEARN.

You are a potato.

I have anglo and celt blood I'd say nearly everyone does in the UK as well.

But not Jew. Anglo mixed with Jew multiple times - largest time during the Empire when Jews came to control the stupid Anglo.

Wales and Scotland are pretty much ethnically Anglo-Saxon these days and have been for years since falling under their rule. Well the Scots have a large Norway influence in their genetics too though. The reason the density of blue eyes in Britain is as high as is it is amongst the peoples of Britain as a whole is directly because of Anglo-Saxon influence. It was even an old Welsh tradition to not trust people with Blue eyes as they were seen as invaders. The original celt people had a VERY low density of blue eyes, now the celt countries have a much larger density because of Norway and the Anglo-Saxons.