Trump's Blood Pressure

In Trump's medical release, his stated blood pressure is 116/70.

Does anyone find this fishy AT ALL? I mean is it even possible for an overweight person to have a blood pressure live that? I'm barely overweight and my blood pressure is about that and I try to be healthy by not eating fast food and the sort.

Someone explain to this to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/hypertension-high-blood-pressure/guide/blood-pressure-causes#1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolphe_Quetelet
youtube.com/watch?v=eeTKUDXngXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone obese like trump would almost certainly have high blood pressure, it's a lie

if his weight and height are correct then he is bordering overweight and obesity. BMI of 29.5. But I just don't understand how he can be of that BMI and have a blood pressure that low.

webmd.com/hypertension-high-blood-pressure/guide/blood-pressure-causes#1

maybe it's his genetics

>fat shaming
What happened to 2015

I'm a nurse and see people with high BMI have normal blood pressure regularly. The systolic (top number) is a little lower than I'd imagine. Also, the BMI scale is pretty harsh. If you are an American most people you see on a daily basis are at least overweight if not obese on the scale. Worse if you live in Mexico. But those are just my lives experiences.

calmer people have lower blood pressure

He's probably on blood pressure medication you dumbass.

I've seen fat as fuck people with controlled bp thanks to drugs

The guy is almost all muscle. BMI doesn't mean jack squat when you realize people like Dwayne Johnson are considered morbidly obese. Plus, eating chicken with a fork is known tl reduce cholesterol, just like drinking soda with a straw reduces calories.

Very plausible if trump hasn't poisoned himself with salt

He probably has an incredibly sedentary lifestyle. Just because he is fat doesn't mean he always eats like shit.

It's possible to be fat with a sedentary lifestyle, without the health effects of a horrendous diet.

Source: myself. I weighed over 300lbs for years, but didn't have a shitty diet. I just sat around doing nothing. Doc always said I was OK, except the weight.

Actually, to appropriately calculate BMI you need fat calipers which help to adjust the number for fit people to be more accurate. It's always been a part of the BMI but it's easier to plug some numbers and find a number than go grab the calipers, measure your excess body fat, grab your weight from the scale, plug the numbers into a formula, do some math and then get an accurate number.

When I was 250 lbs my blood pressure was perfect. Genetics is weird.

> Trump being all muscle
> Acting like some juiced up pro wrestler is relevant in any way
Sure, user

I'm fat and have high blood pressure but it runs in my family. My brother who is a normal weight has a blood pressure around 140/80 which is borderline hypertension. I haven't had a drink in a month and my blood pressure is much lower, around 142/85. Trump doesn't drink and hasn't his whole life. I imagine he does a lot of walking in his day to day life too. So it makes sense he would have a normal blood pressure despite being "overweight". Plus I think the statin he takes might lower his BP too.

I was "obese" by bmi standards and my blood pressure was 119/79

I miss 2015

Hillaries more overweight than trump.

I am 6'4" and about 215 lbs, I work out monday through friday. According to the BMI I am overweight. When I go in to my physician for my yearly physical he always acknowledges me for my good health. My blood pressure averages about 115/70. The BMI is only really good for people who wont devote even a minute of the week to physical fitness.

It's more acceptable for old people to be merely overweight, since they're more likely to survive diseases than normal weight oldies.

What's so hard to believe the man doesn't touch either the ethyl or the nicotine jew either...

I'm obese yet my resting heart rate is like 49-55.. I just have a good heart - genetics baby. When I'm not obese it's even lower.

Trump is just healthy. Your heart is just a little bitch if it's high all the time.

>overweight

Yeah technically - just like pretty much anyone who either isn't ripped or who is overly muscular is 'overweight'. He's in good shape for his age and also does not drink or smoke (never has, far as I know).

Mines 125/80, and I'm 5'10", 240lbs.

Medication or possibly just good health. Hes a tall guy, and not even horrifically overweight

>i'm a random guy in Sup Forums
>I'm barely overweight
>my blood pressure is about that
>I try to be healthy by not eating fast food and the sort.
americans ladies and gentlman
do you think a fucking billionaire eat garbage ? he has doctors monetizing every thing he does 24/7

NO DRUGS

NO ALCOHOL

NO CIGARETTES

Being obese is actually normal for amerifats so he'd have to be 600 lbs for them to even notice.

BMI is an ancient, outdated useless fucking thing.

Listen I'm a campaign insider. We're not supposed to talk about this, but Trump's weight problem does effect his back. So much so that its often hard to stand. He had to be propped up one time until he could board the campaign buss, and actually passed out from the trauma.

Its not his weight in terms of bf%, its his balls. They are the size of Cornish game hens, each of them. He had to wear a supportive girdle at times to prevent further pain from his massive balls. He used various breathing exercises and stretches Clint Eastwood developed in the 90's (same problem) just so he doesn't lose consciousness and manages the pain.

I'd appreciate if you bros wouldn't leak this.

It's funny how you cucks are more concerned about Trump being overweight than the fact that not only is Hillary MORE overweight relatively speaking, she can't even function and is either currently dead or in the process of dying.

I kekked you cheeky monkey

Genitics. I'm fat and my blood pressure is 11/7. Also, my glucose, insuline and cholesterol are beautiful. It's a falacy to presume that all fat people are unhealthy.

It's genetics. He's always relaxed and controlled, and stress generally increases blood pressure.

He's posted many images of himself eating gabage

Being moderately fat doesn't mean you'll have hypertension or cardiovascular disease, it's a risk factor. He should still lose weight though

at least we don't fill our streets with diarrhea and call it another day in america pajeet

Harsh is an understatement. It's a downright failure of a measurement.

Oh, it's accurate for people who are 5'5-5'8. But beyond that it's using two dimensional rates for three dimensional growth. Four pounds per inch? Fucking bullshit.

I'm 6' tall. The chart, in its basic form, has me at an "extremely obese" 40% body fat with my current weight. The problem? A float test I took not even two months ago had me at 31%.

Still high, I'll grant, but muscle is far denser than fat.

this, I'm not sure he even drinks coffee, and probably eats less chemical infused shit than most people out there, this is what it means to be healthy even if you are a bit fat, that doesn't automatically mean you're unhealthy, it just might lead to it

The concept of being "overweight" or "underweight" is a human construction. You weigh however much you weigh.

you gotta have a bigass dick and cow balls for it to work. And also the undivided support of millions of people including the italian mafia. now fuck off back to whatever slovenly shit is drooling down your chin you hefty bag fucking shi

Im an EMT, as part of our schooling we had to do lots of blood pressure checks. I thought my dad would have high blood pressure he is like 5'8" and weighs like 230. Muscled but also fat. It was very similar to Trumps, I retook it just to make sure because I thought I messed it up but it was accurate. That BP reading is completely believable IMO.

>NO DRUGS
>NO ALCOHOL
>NO TOBACCO
>no coffee

Is Trump Mormon?

Also, you can be a completely healthy person even if you eat shit, don't exercise and are overweight, because genetics.

Do you even stopped to think that maybe your idea of "healthy" is actually molded on the industry promotion of what is health to push their niche products and make people buy a "healthy lifestyle"?

I'm not saying that being overweight is healthy, I'm just saying that some generic molded concepts doesn't apply to everyone

>30% body fat lardass triggered that his BMI is bad

How about you put the fork down instead of blaming numbers, jumbo.

Blood pressure doesn't necessarily correlate with weight. I am a fit young male with normal-high blood pressure. I think I have an anxiety/anger issue. So I'm coming to grips with the fact I'm going to pop when I'm in my mid 40s.

Why do we get blamed for being CTR shills again?

>I mean is it even possible for an overweight person to have a blood pressure live that
Yes, especially if the person is old

I have the same BMI as him, and my doctor said it was nothing wrong with it.

BMI, why would you use a technique to determine body mass developed by a mathematician from the 1830s who had no formal medical training?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolphe_Quetelet

Nothing wrong with my blood pressure*

Being fat is a bit degenerate

No, you cannot be fat and sedentary and healthy. Not having diabetes or hypertension yet is not a comprehensive measure of health. You'll have increased oncogenesis, a weaker cardiovascular system, degrading joints, among many other diseases. And if you are really fat you WILL get beetus and atherscoliosis

Is 116/70 high or low?

average idiot here

He identifies as a Presbyterian

blood pressure is mostly genetic

t. healthy young male with 9% and lifts 5 times a week but has to take blood pressure pills for the rest of his life.

same, I was 230 in high school and my blood pressure was fine

It's quick and diagnostically valid for anyone who isn't a body builder or amputee

my blood pres sure is about that and I'm way fatter than trump.

it's unusual but not impossible

>average idiot here

I think you're beyond retarded if you can't understand that 116 is higher than 70.

It's healthy.

This

Cholesterol is also like this. My Dad says his doctor tells him there isn't a whole lot he can do besides take cholesterol lowering pills.

I'm 24 and lift 3 times a week but my blood pressure is higher than normal.

i obviously know that. I'm asking for the context of 116/70

fucking canadians i swear to god

I thought leaves get free healthcare how have you never been to the doctor

That is systolic/diastolic user...

>Trump
>blood pressure problems
>obese
>Hillary
>multiple strokes
>blood clots
>short term memory loss
>possible Parkinson's
>seizures
>fainting in mild climates

Nice fat shaming, I'm now a Hill for shill.

I had no idea so many doctors were on Sup Forums

or isn't genetically related to the Belgians.

I'm 6' sitting at 230 right now. My blood pressure hasn't been over 120/80 since high school when I was 140lbs.
I'm more active now than I was then I just eat ridiculous quantities of food. He could just be in good cardiovascular shape from staying active and just not eat that good.
From my understanding he's lost a lot of weight recently (30ish lbs) and that would fit in with that idea.

Yes, it is pretty good

anything below 135/85 is good (140/90 for general pop)

32 fatass here.

As long as I don't go over 250. My blood pressure is about 110/80

I eat like total shit. Probably catch up to me. If it does you simply go on low dose of BP pills

Medicine is keeping all of us fatties alive into our 80's now. The literal only reason to stay in shape is for aesthetics.

Not true.

I used to be his weight (I lost about half of the excess, and am still working o the rest) and my blood pressure remained perfectly within normal healthy parameters. It's genetics.

Younger people (20 to 30) will typically range in 110-120/60. The top number, systolic, will always be higher than the bottom number, dystolic. Top number is heart rate under exertion and bottom is resting heart rate.

thanks br

Being ive isn't the only measure of quality of life. Do you want compromised mobility the last 20 years of your life?

To nitpick, left ventricular contraction and dilation

Yeah he's definitely overweight because of poor diet, he's on the move 24/7 so he probably eats a lot of fast food and other shit, doesn't have time to cook meals and such.

>Do you want compromised mobility

This only ever happens to our female family members. Men are built a bit better in that department.

>the size of Cornish game hens
My mate had this problem turned out it was cancer.
Benign but still scary for all involved.

Close to average, I think

Great genetics, not everyone is a talent cuck genetic dead end like you.

I am 5'7" and weight 295lbs and have a blood pressure of about 120/80

A fat man has a lot of fat mass (obviously) that converts masculine androgens to estrone.

Literally eats and praises fast food all the time despite being a "champion" of small business.

A million fried chicken and pizza places in NYC and he chooses KFC.

God damn you fat fuck.

one measurement alone doesnt say anything, you need several measurements under standardized conditions and/or a 24h continous measurement to get any meaningful data

>BMI is outdated

Found the fatty

A lot of factors influence blood pressure

This. If you allow yourself to continue being a fatass you will wear your body out early. The extra weight is a total bitch on your joints and back.

Was that a little blunt? I'm sorry if it was, but I always tell the truth to people I think might be lying to themselves. Being fat takes thousands of little bad decisions, and that will not end until you put your foot down and take command of yourself.

t. Former Hambeast

I'm 28 and TRUMP at age 70 (!!!) is healthier than I am these days. If I got my act together I could probably recover my health but when I see him going to bed at like 1am, waking up at 6am, working all day traveling, doing rallies, etc with seemingly endless energy, it seriously disturbs me that I walk around like a zombie, have no energy, no motivation, and feel like I've hit "the wall".

I don't give a fuck about his BMI, he's clearly VERY healthy for a 70 year old. Just compare him to Ill Bill and his wife. Or even to Scott Adams who is not even 60 yet and still appears lethargic even on his 20th cup of periscope coffee at midday.

Shills STFU, Trump is the epitome of health, energy, ambition, motivation, and we'd all be very, very lucky to be as healthy as he is at the same age.

>BMI is an ancient, outdated useless fucking thing

My 72 year lod mother typically has a bp in the high 80's over the low 60's. She's 5'7 and weighs around 160.

It's genetic for tons of people with German ancestry. We have stupidly low blood pressure to the point that we have to be careful when we exercise or lift weights. I've actually embarrassed the fuck out of myself by fainting in the gym because of my blood pressure. My dad and my grandfather also have it.

Thankfully it's really healthy for you.

My mother has a higher BMI and a better blood pressure.

Get out of the house every now and again you fucking retard.

Perfectly doable. With medication.

He's very against coffee but I suspect (with zero evidence) that he drinks tea. He probably sees tea as part of his European heritage and knows it's healthy. I can see Trump drinking some Earl Grey tea in the mornings.

The risks are bigger, yes. But it's not certain that I will have, and my blood exams are always better than of my "normal" friends. I know that I should not compare myself to people, but think that I would be healthier than I am now, but sometimes I feel like it's a imposition.

What I'm saying is that I'm tired of people that doesn't even know me well talk about my health when they don't even care about me and my health and don't even know about my health. It's just judging, and they claim to be "worried" when they really don't care. Now I'm sounding like that stupid pro-fat people. XD But what I'm trying to say is that people are different, and bodies have their own peculiarities and genetics.

And you are right about the joints, but a weaker cardiovascular system is for every sedentary person. But I understand what you mean. :)

Fuck off CTR

my borther inlaw is overweight and smokes a pack+ plus a day and has slow BP and a low pulse as well. People are different and it also has to do with how active you were/diet as a kid. Trump was athletic as a kid which no doubt helps.

MEANWHILE HILLARY IS LITERALLY DYING IN FRONT OF US... M-M-M-MUH FISHY BLOOD PRESSURE THOUGH

>youtube.com/watch?v=eeTKUDXngXo

Ya. At age 70, overweight, loves fast food. BP of 116/70 is extremely healthy. I'm sure he doesn't have hypertension or something, but I also don't believe it fully.

>implying it isnt for anyone with musclemass

POO

I'm a little over weight and have been since a footy injury but even then I was a fat ass and I have perfect BP &Cholesterol. What's so hard to believe a man slightly overweight has no BP issues?

Don't give me that bullshit of butbutbut overweight people are always in shittier health than average weight people

He's almost certainly on blood pressure medication given his age.