What's the difference between a nigger and just a plain black person?

What's the difference between a nigger and just a plain black person?

How can you tell them apart? What does one think of the other?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying there is a difference

>What's the difference between a nigger and just a plain black person?

There is none.

There is.
They're assumed to be upstanding until you see them acting like niggers or walking around in an inner city.

>a nigger
Every black raised by blacks

>a black person
A Black raised by whites in a good neighborhood, away from it's savage peers.

>>a black person
>A Black raised by whites in a good neighborhood, away from it's savage peers.

Even then it's no guarantee.

Western High SSA.... black in unnatural urban conditions. Probably evolved for living in small family groups in rural areas, hunting. Literally better off in the South growing peanuts on a small farm having very few kids.

White father Mulatto.. hoping for temperament inherited from white father. Many of the early abolitionists and post-slavery activists belong to this group. Many in the black elite can trace their whiteness to white men.

Black father/white mother black... unpredictable temperament. Probably inherits temperament from father.

Multi generation high white admixture mulatto. The elite amongst the black.

it doesn't matter

the 80th IQ percentile of blacks is equal to the 50th IQ percentile of whites

their average is one standard deviation below whites, at the threshold we used to consider as mental retardation

Blacks understand what "nigger" is truly in reference; unintelligent, poor, obnoxious, no class.

Blacks who understand the stereotype and strive to go against it are the ones who aren't considered niggers. They, in spite of their upbringing and genetics, rise above the others to prove they are equal to respectable white folk. These individuals are usually at odds with niggers themselves, as niggers see the self worth in such a black man and feel threatened and lash out. It is due to this that respectable black men/women tend to be very red pilled themselves.

t. I'm surrounded by darkies, so I've learned to tell them apart.

Simple.
A black person becomes a nigger when he leaves the room.

Nigger makes mulattos grumble and flips out dark blacks.

Mulatto wants to prove he has white heritage, specially if he descends from successful slave owning white man.

This is the whole reason early mulattos in the Americas tried to found schools, organize blacks... to prove they inherited whiteness.

Mulattos want to be kings among the blacks.

"I'm the son of a successful white man, I've got to play the part. Gotta read, do white man things, etc."

>raised by whites

I don't see any of that as a bad thing. Even during slavery there were freed blacks, who usually were mixed. They carved out their own little social niche around similar ideas of "striving to be like whitey".

Some of the older shops in new orleans were suposedly built by such people as businesses, for example. The nigger vs black man idea has existed for a long time.

Yo nigga dats raciss.

>What does one think of the other?

Niggers call black persons "Bounty" or "Uncle Tom".

>yfw the fucking leaf is the only non retard itt

>a plain black person

You tell them apart the same way you tell violent bull sharks and normal bull sharks apart. The one that bites you is the man-eating bull shark, and the ones that dont are peaceful. True, their children might not be peaceful in the next generation...

The fact is, 99.999% of bull sharks won't bite you. So there is no need to avoid them in the ocean.

A nigger:
>listens to rap
>plays only nba and fighting games
>up to date with basketball
>poor fashion sense
>walks swinging from side to side
>purses lips to make them appear even bigger
>shortens words or uses slang vocabulary
>talks loud without realizing
>respects his parents only out of fear
>blames white people for pretty much everything

If a black man checks 3 or more of the above, he's a nigger.

Lil Wayne is a rapper

Mohammad Ali is a black man

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

rly makes u think

I grew up in the south. The difference is so striking, you don't need to be told how to detect the difference.

You'll immediate know by what they wear, how the walk up to you, how they greet you, how they talk, how they smell, how they carry themselves. It's an assault on your senses. Also if a gang approaches, or just a single man.

Otherwise it's a surprising lack of all those things.