Trump up 6 points

It's fucking happening isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-raimondo-trump-media-bias-20160802-snap-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Telus bro

If he gets up to a 10 point lead, is it over?

>LA TIMES

LOL

STOP

SOMEONE POST THE AVERAGE!

THE AVERAGE!

Incoming damage control from CTR shills

>Longroom poll
When will you learn what's an acceptable source, you doofus.

Telus are such kikes

Implying what?

Jesus, """"White"""' Americans are such mongrels.

0.01$ has been deposited in your account. Thank you for correcting the record!

TUMBLING DOWN

If he wins, it'll be thanks to the smear campaign against him.

People are tired of being labeled a "homophobe" or "misogynist" for no reason.

Ha. Top kek

Up 6 on rigged polls hes up 10

Americans are people that want to work. He seems to understand this.

Even with Nate (((Silver)))'s adjustments, Trump and and Clinton would still be tied. And the numbers keep going up. TREMENDOUS!

Debates are the final boss.
They're looking to pull an allepo on him.

>Go to CNN day after this happend
>Interview with Bill Clinton
>he said it happens multiple times
>shifts back to audio of Hillary
>Yes uh I can't recall, it only happenend twice
>Back to Bill, he tells the interviewer that the last time she collapsed from such a """heat stroke"""""recovery took 6 months
hop lel

It's the USC LA Times poll, dipfuck

>Polls aren't rigged
Literally the entire argument Sup Forums has been making since the general elections began.

STOP
THIS
SHIT

The polls are fucking rigged. If he is winning by any amount he must be ahead by a fair margin. TRUMP 2016.

This is one of the only reasons I want him to win. If he loses now it's basically enabling SJWs, making them think that their smear campaing won and encouraging them to keep going. They act like spoiled children and giving them what they want will help nothing.

The best part is the secret service treat this as a routine occurrence. The only people that looked shocked are the local cops.

Rasmussen trump up with 23% blacks

THIS

MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE POLLS DATING ALL THE WAY BACK TO MARCH 2015

Holy shit. Bernie couldn't make a dent in the black vote but they will vote for Trump? What a time to be alive.

It's biased as fuck for Trump.
He does always better at their polls then in aggregates.

>This turns me on

Why?

>Mexican times has trump winning
Makes you really think

madman

Bernie
>vote for me black people, I will legalize marijuana and champion Black Lives Matters and reform the criminal justice system

Trump
>c'mooooooooon, what do you have to lose?

>media polling is biased for trump

This is the first I've heard of this. As far as I can tell the media is engaged in a smear campaign against him.

>Poll show Trump behind.
"FUCKING POLLS DON'T MEAN SHIT! TRUMP WILL WIN IN A LANDSLIDE BECAUSE KEK SAYS SO!"

>Poll show Trump ahead.
"FUCKING POLLS MEAN EVERYTHING! TRUMP WILL WIN IN A LANDSLIDE BECAUSE KEK SAYS SO!"

It's the hypocrisy that makes me laugh.

Haha you fuckers are losing
Trump os going to win and there is nothing you can do about it

Wtf I hate trump now

If that is true, the election is over and Trump might as well start his term early.

Is Bill secretly sabotaging Hillary, like Underwood's wife in House of Cards?

And ABC, CBS and NBC don't.
I'm sure the spics can't even properly weigh the results.

Thanks for stopping by to Correct the Record.™

Kek

Hey faggot, they are still rigged it just that he's btfo of her that much, it really 11% or so by now

Of course, but LA times always had him better off then the rest of the polls.

Bernie asked for black voters with his usual hat-in-hand beta demeanor. Trump is straight telling them their shit is fucked up and cunts like HRC are the ones who made it happen. Niggers respect openness and don't respect being "nice."

t. therapist who sees black clients sometimes

>54 more days

Come on November.

The ones with half a brain know Clinton just wants to keep them oppressed and on welfare, so they will vote for Trump whether or not they like him.

Its always been happing,
such is the will of lord KEK
his magic works in mysterious ways
BLESS

This if the dems can't have 90%minority support they are fucked

That seems weird to me, isn't the (((LA times))) a leftist shitrag?

> niggers
> respecting anything

You're going to have to choose

dubs says hillary doesnt show up at rally today instead they play a prerecorded statement/speech. Further investigation shows the speech has been digitally modified and clinton is basically cgi now.

damn it i always over extend

No clue, but I remember them havin some pretty honest articlesl like
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-raimondo-trump-media-bias-20160802-snap-story.html

I mean this seems like the logical conclusion but I didn't think the average 'groid in the US would be able to cut through the victim hood propaganda the Dems and the media have been feeding them for half a century.

>Wtf I hate trump now
>Thanks for stopping by to Correct the Record.™
Notice how you don't actually have an argument against my statement?

You just resort to your memes in an attempt to protect you.

It's a temporary dip, Hillary is going to destroy him in the debates. Fucking disgusting that the media bias against her made the race this close though.

The article still implies that fighting trump is somehow the morally responsible position, this faggots only problem is the methods they are using. He is exposing the media as a dishonest bunch of shills but everyone has known that for years.

Is OJ in jail?

I guess writing that book was not a good idea after all.

The only thing being protected here is The Record by you.

gif version better

fuck off, Chris Hayes

Congrats dickhead you proved hypocrisy exists on every side of the political spectrum. If you were actually making a point that wasn't already universally accepted by everyone maybe your posts wouldn't be dismissed so easily.

>It's current month
>still trusting (((polls)))

>Implying what?

Trump was leading in the LA times polls even when his poll numbers were in an absolute free fall after the conventions.

Not exactly an accurate source.

Well the average one certainly won't, and yeah the 23% number is very surprising. I've been telling people this for months though, Trump is going to get a shocking percent of the black vote.

You dont have a statement. The media and pollers are against Trump. If they even show a lead, its major.

you = BTFO

You're not very good at logical deeductiom I see

Maybe because they are the only major outlet not lying through their gritted (((teeth))))

>The only thing being protected here is The Record by you.
I didn't think you had an argument against me.

>Congrats dickhead you proved hypocrisy exists on every side of the political spectrum.
Exactly. The left/right, democrat/republican, conservative/liberal narrative is a flawed narrative.

When it comes to the issues that really matter, (the issues the media and the candidates never mention) the candidates are lock-step in their beliefs.

>If you were actually making a point that wasn't already universally accepted by everyone
So you admit all you trumpcucks and hillcucks on Sup Forums are just memeing hypocrites and doing this for the lulz?

>maybe your posts wouldn't be dismissed so easily.
You dismiss my posts out of hand because it makes you realize that all you have are your memes.

>You dont have a statement.
Because you say so.

>The media and pollers are against Trump.
And?

>If they even show a lead, its major.
>you = BTFO
...Because you say so.

>You're not very good at logical deeductiom I see
More memes?

Somebody post the picture of cnn correcting their own record

Yeah he is, it's not related to the murders. He broke into a hotel to steal sports memorabilia.

its hilarious to watch shills type entire posts that no one reads LOL

>implying I haven't been here for the memes all along

I'm just here to help meme the emperor into power. No method of communication better conveys complex politcal rhetoric to the proles and plebs.

>its hilarious to watch shills type entire posts that no one reads LOL
It's hilarious to watch you trumpcucks ignore the truth when its staring you in the face. LOL

Not this year. Anything could happen.

Trump is gonna win. Thanks UTAH !!! I love this state

Only source acceptable to you is CHER/ORC. Or Barbara Streisand

>she thinks she has the truth

LEL

The reason we meme is because we don't want to dispute this argument EVERY TIME a dingus likes you comes up with it.

The polls consistently under represent Trumps support; it's not that we don't believe the polls when they're bad for trump we just reassert that there is bias. When trump is winning the bias is still there which means that trump is wining by a lot more than its showing. It's logically consistent and only leads the burden of proof on me to show that they are rigged. Which has no direct proof only solid evidence, similar to how scientists comes about with their beliefs.

>I'm just here to help meme the emperor into power. No method of communication better conveys complex politcal rhetoric to the proles and plebs.
And what's sad is that you honestly believe that.

Which is an odd accusation considering how much of a Zionist Trump is. If anything, the Jews want Trump in power just as much as they want Hillary in power.

>I have memes on my side. That's why I use them instead of the truth.

Im literally laughing in your face

Agreed, there is no argument in their posts.

>that area of uncertainty
Graph is worthless, op is of the homosex

>The reason we meme is because we don't want to dispute this argument EVERY TIME a dingus likes you comes up with it.
So you admit you have no argument against me?

>The polls consistently under represent Trumps support; it's not that we don't believe the polls when they're bad for trump we just reassert that there is bias. When trump is winning the bias is still there which means that trump is wining by a lot more than its showing. It's logically consistent and only leads the burden of proof on me to show that they are rigged. Which has no direct proof only solid evidence, similar to how scientists comes about with their beliefs.
So all you have is speculation. Got it.

>Im literally laughing in your face
That's all you have. Laughter.

Why don't you post a picture of pepe while you're at it?

...I'm sure that'll get Trump elected (when Hillary has the whole system rigged), right?

>Agreed, there is no argument in their posts.
Said the people posting memes.

>dat trump momentum
>hillery in freefall
shilleryfags on suicide watch

No he wasn't
I remember LA times having Hilldawg up 3 points

>shill getting triggered by trumpkins meme posting on a Mongolian paper artwork website

Memes built this place user, don't dismiss the message of a meme solely because it is a meme. If don't like memes well, I'm sorry, but you've come to the wrong place.

You must be one of those "tanned germans"

Haha, you're owning them bro. Good job. Let's move to another thread now.

There is a difference between blacks and niggers. If we don't want to see anymore of the latter, we should encourage when the former does well.

>Dat ABC ((adjusted) poll

It still pisses me off that Trump would've been in a commanding lead this entire time if it wasn't for that Khan dipshit who used and abused his own dead child in order to help the person responsible for his death.

The polls are still against him by the way they sample people you ball sucking mongloid. Do you not understand how logic works or are you deliberately being a dense motherfucker for trolling purposes. Also 3/10 best i can give you

>"area of uncertainty" increases when trump is leading
>shrinks when hillary is leading
wew

Guys

In Spain polls failed and rumours said they were rigged to create hype.
Could it be the same? Can those be rigged?

This.

I'm excited, but we need to remain focused. LA times has (surprisingly given it's from a leftist state) been pretty bullish on trump's odds the entire election. Once we start getting victories in other polls, I'll REALLY be excited

What's up with that huge jump in trump supporters for a short time and then dipping back down?

Convention bounce IIRC, but the good news is Clinton is finally losing her convention bounce as well