So what was your country doing when the Irish ruled Europe?

So what was your country doing when the Irish ruled Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fPv0UuHoQe8?t=157
youtu.be/lqw8-OcbGXs?t=9m10s
iq-test.ie/stats/
youtu.be/5aQAtlrCpGQ
youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
youtu.be/G8FM9nMFbfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One potato famine was not enough

Hasn't there been a famine in Croatia ever since your irellevant shithole was created?

youtu.be/fPv0UuHoQe8?t=157

>OP BTFO

>So what was your country doing when the Irish
ruled Europe?

Why we were busy ruling Russia of course

He's not croatian you dumb fuck.

Shut the fuck up Peru

Fucking lies

Do you think I actually give a shit, you autistic fucking leaf? You're a useless colony that never did anything after getting pooped out by Anglos.

lol vietnam getting trolled

Celtic people migrating across Europe =\= an empire

Fuck off

lol OP so buttfucked by his potato famine.
Enjoying your potatoes? You potato fucking faggot. Hope another famine strikes your ass.

>be irish
>live on island
>surrounded by water and fish
>die from no potato

Foreign niggers stole our fish

I think you mean WELSH mate.

I don't know. What is my country? Do I count the Native Americans or do I count England and Germany?

Bunch of tribes is not an Empire.

The guy makes a great point but the British Celts are still ethnically separate from the English, and are related to the other ethnic Celts around the British Isles. Of course there was no unifying Celtic race at the time of the Romans, there were different groups of people who had Celtic cultures, but that doesn't mean the native Britons here today cannot be called Celtic because we are indeed a part of the genetic lineage of people who lived in a Celtic culture on these isles thousands of years ago.

So it's stupid to say all of europe is our rightful clay and shit like that, but in truth the British isles were ours after the Romans left and then we were invaded by anglo-saxons and vikings. The isles were populated by the same native Celts who were subjugated by the Romans, and we're still here today.

You might also be interested to know that the time after the Romans left and before the anglo-saxons/scandis started invading is the age of Arthurian legend.

After the Celts were subjugated by the invaders, a prophecy was foretold that King Arthur would be reborn to reclaim the isles for the Celts. Yr Mab Darogan.

Did you know your leaders were puppets being controlled by the ancient Finns?

Oh I'm sure you're right, just found it funny that the Irish guy was trolling about muh empire.

Still I do find it interesting. I've been studying a bit of linguistics so that part of the world seems quite interesting in that sense too. Not that I really know much about it or anything.

The British Isles are mostly populated by Celts actually (by a huge degree, around about 82% ethnically celtic). If you think you're anglo-saxon you're probably not. So the Celts did build an empire.

Anglo-saxons and scandis didn't actually leave that much of a mark on us Britons, true descendants of those of those invaders only make up a tiny TINY portion of the population.

youtu.be/lqw8-OcbGXs?t=9m10s

>9:10
Interesting stuff, don't you think?

The Mongols never got to Western Europe

I am proud of my heritage.

WE WUZ KANGZ

Isn't this just embarrassing though. I mean, the only places still Celtic are those lands too remote for anyone to care about and they were still all conquered by the sixteenth century.

I dindu nuffin

The Irish are not white.

Really nice 90IQ average you got there.

Wat?

see;

B D C

keeping them at the border and not giving a fuck

Famines only happen where people eat animal feed.

>Ukraine - wheat - literal seeds that grow on the ends of blades of grass meant for small birds to consume.
>Ireland - potato - like a carrot but disgusting, meant for consumption by feral pigs.
Croats live off either meat or fish.

WE

Also, fun fact, the Romans were originally part of the same tribe as the Celts. (But they emulated the greek culture).

Doubtful but it doesn't negate anything I said. Germans either conquered and intermixed or conquered and pushed out the Celts in Britain. Celts have effectively been hiding in the remote corners of Europe from Germanics, Romans, Greeks, etc. for thousands of years. But whatever, Celts are still decent folk.

irish are so fucking vile

theres a bunch of them here, we all kick em in the head when they show themselves

we ruled Italy.

I love how Slovakia was a thing back then

Also, Stronk and Scythian!

Yeah, but you guys fucked yourself over during the Finnish-Korean Hyper-War when you activated the doomsday device.

TIL WE WUZ IRISH

I believe the "Celtic" influence originated in Austria as the Hallstatt culture

Somewhat underrated

What about joining the glorious Byzantine Empire !?

iq-test.ie/stats/

>DNA statistics show that they only made a 5% impact on British genetics
>English guy gets a DNA test and finds out he's basically purely Celtic
>genome map in the video shows that basically everyone on the Atlantic coast from northern Spain to Brittany and almost everyone in the British isles are ethnically descendants of Celts.
>"This is actually a map showing the distribution of the type that you have and it's extremely common along the Atlantic coast"

>it doesn't negate anything I said

You're trying to say the English are mostly descendants of the Anglo-Saxons, that the Celts got pushed out. DNA evidence shows otherwise. Anglo-Saxons only made a measly 5% impact on our genetic makeup, that means they would have very rarely intermixed with the British natives and made no efforts to replace them. Those invaders sought only to subjugate and rule us, not to wipe us out and replace us you imbecile.

It was the same with the Romans, they never really sought to commit genocide, just to subjugate people and rule over them.

>be american
>be fat
>die of diabetes cos i'm a fat pathetic fuck whose brain is wanked because inbreeding
no matter what you say americuck, you'll always be a fat pathetic fuck of a person.

Also related

youtu.be/5aQAtlrCpGQ

So ... speaking roughly the same language is the same thing as having centralized government and unified philosophy? Have the Bantu been told this? What about the Tirgiz?

British are not white
Really nice 89IQ average you got there.

>Panama
>Vile
Yeah, whatever you say...

It's funny that it's only the Americans who are unable to realise when a post is bait or shitposting.

Why can't Americans into banter? Its like this whole nation has aspergers.

I must have a low iq, because I did that whole fucking test only to find out it's a 7 dollar scam.

Calm down and have another drink Irish. I never said the Celts got wiped out; i said they got conquered - in Britain, Gaul, Iberia, everywhere. The fact that Celts settled so much land but Celtic culture can only be found today in the most remote and desolate parts of Europe highlights how Celts have been on the losing side of every engagement with other Europeans for thousands of years. It's just kinda sad.

It stopped being glorious in 1204

Except the part where (since White Brits are mostly Celts) the Celts went on the build the build the most powerful empire ever.

Éire, is tír álainn í i mo thuairim pearsanta.
Is fuath liom daoine a bhfuil ina gcónaí lasmuigh d'Éirinn.
Éire abú, tiocfaidh ár lá!

"Belgians are the bravest of all the Gauls"
t. Iulius Caesar

AKA We were the fucking kangz at the time. And we are the trues lovers of potato.

Don't change that the germanic and latin culture did that. Celtic culture was a shit only good to be subjugated and disapear.

We ruled you, actually.

Where do you think your dark looking irishmen came from?

>**Celtic Empire**
>All of these are little in common with each others
KeK

WE

don't you have some dicks to suck in the 52nd state?

Kicking them out.

I'm convinved they actually do. It's probably in the water. Socially and emotionally they're all seriously underdeveloped.

. . . Under the subjugation and leadership of Germans. Celts are the unruly, little brother of the European family. You're okay but you need to remember your place.

Most English are still majority Celtic genetically, Anglo Saxons just mixed with the Briton populations and forced their culture on them.

Why do Serbian hate Irish so much?

I hope ugly little Panama babies get raped until their pussys prolapse

Mom's side? Making pizzas and aqueducts

Pop's side? Probs being a forest nigger in some Germanic tribe

Full of Injuns, dicking around or something

celtic culture started in spain and the irish devloped it futher into what spead across britian and then the continent

Ceiltae abú

It started around Switzerland/Northern Italy a chara

painful stupidity, those celt groups were anything but an empire... also why do you equate the irish as celts?

>lol OP so buttfucked

>buttfucked
>Sweden?
>Yes

You could call them the Muricans of Europe.

it was kind of a pan europeanism. they were grouped toghter by greek and roman chroniclers but their cultures and languages were far more similar than even europe today

>little brother
That's rich considering Celtic culture had more success and spread further than Germanic culture ever did. Look at the Germanics today, selling out their nation to a federation while we fight preserve ours against all odds yet again.

If the Germans are so good at building empires why couldn't they build one for themselves to match the likes of the British empire? Why did they fuck it up so horribly while the British reigned over all for about 200 years?

Germanics are severely overrated.

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

you fucking what

We're as much Celt as you were from the start.

archaeological studies suggest different, look at the burial sites in the liberia peninsula and the in ireland, wales, ect.

theres a debat eamong experts in the field atm and more evidence points to it being started in the west

youtu.be/G8FM9nMFbfI

They have picked up a few defining genetic markers in their junk DNA due to the cultural isolation from each other as a result of wars through history and such. Basically we're all Celtic, but we're all slightly different Celts genetically. Celts from North Wales are different from those in South Wales, Celts in Scotland are slightly genetically different to those in England etc.

We have our unique markers within our borders but yeah, we're basically all Celts.

>too mick'd to correct spelling and grammar

They had as much in common as the modern Anglosphere.

>Empire
>Bunch of fucking savages roaming around pillaging and raping shit
The Gaul were a god damned plague.

All the peoples of Europe are threatened by foreign invaders. Fraternal rivalries need to be put aside. Go ahead and be proud of your Celtic heritage if it means recognizing how much you're a part of Europe and that it's worth fighting for.

More?

What the fuck is your country supposed to be?

Guido spotted

Dark?

you know what, user? you can make two posts

into one

>Iberians
>Not on the very fucking river that names them/is named after them

>Celtic does not mean Irish

You muppet

Same fuckin inbred shit

You didn't rule us. We are of the same blood, (assuming you come from the basques region of Spain) your ancient ethnically Celtic peoples moved north along the french Atlantic coastline and over into the British isles when the ice age ended. Our Celtic culture spread east to include others who were not our genetic kin.

Pic related are basques people. I can't stress enough just how Welsh they look. Some are more swarthy and Spanish looking. This swarthy complexion was observed by the Romans in the Celtic silure tribe in south Wales and you can still find it today, just naturally tanned looking Welsh people.

>Sweden
>Obsessed with buttfucking
>Potatoes (which the Irish are no longer completely dependant on) reminds him of the globular mouldy testicles of the migrant as Sweden invites him into his backdoor.
>Sweden
>Believing in the magic power of 'rape wristbands'
>Sweden, where sneezing in public is a criminal offence according to the feminist government, and will get you sent to jail for having a racist and an intolerant sneeze
>Sweden
>Where eating sausage is tragically haram as the average Swedish male relishes any oppurtunity to gobble some form of phallus
>Sweden
>No longer a country- is now the horrific experiment of some demented feminist, regressively progressive, evil reptilian demon..

celts never came for the basque region

>Be american
>not have sufficient education to question why the Irish could not eat other food during the famine

Protip : It was shipped to England

We ruled Northern Europe from the coast Norway all the way to the Ural mountains.

I didn't say they did, but as far as I know the people in the basques region are the only Spanish Celts around today and they are our ethnic kin.

Also it is a topic of debate about where the Celtic culture actually originated. I'm inclined to believe it was born in western europe.

See;