Turns out Donald Trump weighs 237lbs at 6'2, which makes him officially clinically obese with a BMI of 31...

Turns out Donald Trump weighs 237lbs at 6'2, which makes him officially clinically obese with a BMI of 31.3 (obese is 30+).

Don't really know how to feel about this.

Why can't the US have a /fit/ presidential candidate for once? Fuck, even Trudeau keeps himself decently in shape.

By 70 your metabolic processing is shit.. Trump chose being a full time executive over being a vain meat bag

Because full time executives have to be obese sacks of shit.

Trump's got a 6 pack in the back of the fridge.

I don't want a ripped, super aesthetic candidate (although that would be awesome, no homo), I just think that someone should be in good general health, i.e: a normalish weight.

all he has to do is just eat better. If anything, eating less should take less time than eating junk food. The guys a fucking bazillionaire, he must be able to afford a chef to cook good food for him.

>Don't really know how to feel about this.

Go to buzzfeed and huffpo, so you can get your instructionsm

"barely" obese.

obesity is the face of america. maybe a fat pres would fight it

a BMI of 31 is pretty normal for a 70 year old man.

>Fuck, even Trudeau keeps himself decently in shape.

Trudeau is a young man you fuckwit. Trump is 70 and in (by modern standards) obviously decent shape for his age.

hillary looks about 200 on the hoof at 5'4''

why dont we hear about womens obesity...fat shaming might save her life, im sure donald got on a regiment this morning

Stop body shaming him.

>officially clinically obese
about time they got some one who repersented america in mind & body

>unironically using BMI instead of FFMI

dunno what i expected from a bong but lol what a faggot

enjoy being a dyel skeleton

Whoa dude really gets my synapses firing about who I plan on voting for after reading ALL YOUR GOD DAMN FUCKING SOURCES THAT YOU PROVIDED YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT

Normal doesn't mean healthy. And no, you're full of shit. My dad is older than Trump and even my dad is more fit than most teenagers.

because as president of 318 million people you sleep about 4 hrs a night you limp wristed british faget. If we wanted Dwane Johnson to run the country, then that would be the decision. Now fuck off to fried fish and potatoes dipped in mayonnaise

I know how it makes you feel. Anxious because he's winning fag and tehre is nothing you can do about it.

Id like you to work out 3 times a week when you are under the constant stress of running a multibillion corporation

...No its not.

The man is literally obese. He would need to lose 70lbs to be a normal weight.

Being old makes it harder to build muscle, it doesn't make it impossible to lose weight. You just eat less, its fucking easy. Most old people where I live are thin as a rake.

Do you think Trump is muscular? BMI is perfectly fine for untrained individuals

Obama wasn't fat. He wasn't fit, but he wasnt fat either.

>mayonnaise
im not french

Well, good thing I wasn't talking about your dad or any other anecdotal example, you dumb shit. The average 70 year old man is not fitter than a teenager and for the average 70 year old man, a BMI of 31 is fairly normal. Is this seriously the new angle for CTR? To say Trump is too fat to be president when Hillary probably has an even higher BMI?

Guess BodyPositivity is only important if it's not Trump

bro
he's 6'3" and weighs 236
BMI 29.9
merely overweight, not obese

False

>no wraps
>no belt
>no squat suit
Dat lift

Trump seems to be more concerned with posting shit on twitter. Sad!

He has been in good shape most of his life. His weight isn't an urgent issue right now. And intellectually, his mind is in really good health.

Fries with mayo is fucking great.

I actually like Trump, you kraftwerkian piece of shit. But Trump should not eat shitty food, especially considering he has the money to eat extremely high quality pure foods. Like I said, normal doesn't mean healthy. I can guarantee 70 year olds now are much fatter than they were 60 years ago.

fuck, wrong image

Obama is like half trumps age. Look at trump at obamas age

Their age difference is 15 years and Trump wasn't exactly fit 15 years ago.

>le fit people are healthy by bmi standards

An Obese guy as leader accurately represents America's obese populace.

Meanwhile in Canada we have a male model ripped slayer as our leader. Feels good man.

He is 6'3, 236 lbs.

>body shaming

wow.

160 is underweight for 6'2" retard

>americans think trump is fit

6'2", actually

>Wanting a skinny nu-male running shit
>Not wanting a high test bear mode prez

It's just hard to consider what is unfit since he is fucking 70, and is 6"2

> posting shop
Thanks for all your effort CTR.

If you don't bench atleast 3 plates on eachside you should fucking kill yourself

I'd rather have a /good/ president than a /fit/ president

I think it's perfectly normal for a man of his age to look like that. He might be obese but it's like 80% of men at that age. Including your dad and 100% of your uncles, OP.

Pretty normal for an amerifat.

DUBYA was fit as fuck and an intellectual

Now that we know it's a fact Trump is not obese, lets get Hillary's weight and height and see where she falls :^)

You mean like obama?

BMI is fucking retarded anyway, it doesn't factor in a persons built/structure.

Is Trump overweight? Yep

According to your graph, he is obese.

This might be difficult for the manlets here to understand, but the taller you get the more useless BMI becomes.

Daddy is 6'2 leave him alone REEEEEE

Thats not a photoshop lol hes tweeted pictures of himself eating kfc and mcdonalds

I dont conventional bench at all burger and I can lift more then you.

According to my graph, 6'3 and 236 lbs is overweight, not obese.

But, I do understand your frustration Mr. Brock.

so was George w. bush

hell most professional athletes are technically obese according to BMI even though most of their mass is muscle.

BMI is a shitty way to measure how fat someone is, we should switch over to body fat percentage.

That's only slightly above the average for the age of 70, really not bad considering how active he still is.

But he is 6'2", not 6'3", so he is indeed obese. Even if he wasn't obese, he's still fat as fuck

And yet still has more energy than you or that fat fuck Churchill ever had.

Trump can bench 315 lbs. I think he'll be ok

Not saying the Don is ripped, but bmi isn't a very good way of deciding obesity. Bf% of gtfo

BMI is perfectly fine for untrained individuals.

Donald Trump is an untrained individual - he certainly isn't at all muscular. Therefore BMI is a very valid metric to apply.

Fuck, is it really true that the average 70 year old is almost obese?

thats disappointing.

>he is 6'2 not 6'3

His medical records say otherwise. Retard.

kek average americans of all ages are almost obese

>6' 10" at 170 Lbs
>normal weight

why do we still use this shitty chart? it completely falls apart if you're an above average height male.

He's billed at 6'3" though

>all these retards falling for the op calling him 6'2"
His fucking medical charts say 6'3"

Donald doesn't exercise, there's no way some invisible suit of muscle is hiding in his gut, he's fat and BMI is a completely fair metric to use here.

Oh, I guess you're right. He's still an overweight fat fuck.

A world leader probably isn't going to have the time to maintain a good physique. Trudeau can because being Prime Minister of Canada is more of a hobby and doesn't carry a lot of real responsibilities, and the ones that it does carry he largely ignores in favor of whoring himself out to the press.

Bush was probably our most /fit/ president and he mostly did cardio, jogging and such. Obama used to try to work out, pic related, but there's no point in lifting if you can only manage to do it once every two weeks. He's a golfer now.
slow metabolism is a fat people myth

youre chart is... just wrong

you must have sourced it from a shitty website, which i can see from the logo on it.

Go fuck yourself limey. Stop fat shaming and get your teeth fixed.

CTR

I like Obama's health and fitness approach.

He lifted light weight with good form, rather than ego lifting (cough, PUTIN, cough), and he runs regularly iirc.

He doesn't look half bad for a 55 year old ()

Your chart doesn't put him as obese either.

All memery aside, I use bodyweight bench press as the standard for a truly beta fag adult male.

>B-b-but skinny guys have it easier

Cool fag, lose some weight then.

BW bench is an objective standard. Either be able to pick yourself up, or get cucked and die

>BMI is perfectly fine for untrained individuals.
it really isn't. the whole thing is skewed towards thinking lanklets are the ideal body.
it fails to factor in that mass increases exponentially as eight increases incrementally.

like i pointed out in a person that is almost 7 feet would probably be anorexic or anemic if they weighed under 200 Lbs.

>tfw I have the exact same BMI as the god emperor

Just Amerifat feels

Also BMI is a really shit metric because it doesn't take into account muscle mass. Some of the body builders people post about in this thread probably have a higher BMI

Depends on what his height is, but the point is that instead of being in the middle of the "overweight" range like the wrong chart sugggests he is objectively on the border of obesity if not actually obese

that chart isnt the "official" one. I dont know where that guy got it from. The actual BMI chart works fine for lanklets.

Like I said though, Trump is an untrained individual - the BMI isn't going to be thrown off by any musclemass here.

>Trump is a bodybuilder

160 at 6'5" is basically a fucking skeleton

BMI is really only useful if you're under 5'11"

Honestly, hes a pretty big dude and hes old. But you gotta admit, the guy has amazing energy and stamina. Some people his age can barely walk, hell I know people decades younger who dont have that much energy.

Look at bill clinton. He might not be obese according to bmi but the guy is dying and falls asleep all the time, cant remember shit, cant even lie properly anymore

hence why its on the border between "normal" and "underweight"

Thank you for correcting the record.

There is a huge difference between a twig bodytype and a stocky, stout bodytype like Trump has. BMI does not take this into account.

That pseudoscience was debunked in the 70s bruh

keep up

the only failure of BMI is that it doesn't accoutn for genetic disorders or for musclemass. neither of these apply to Trump - he is an otherwise healthy untrained male. He is like the textbook example of someone who BMI applies to very well.

i am in no way suggesting that Trump is muscular, but he sure as fuck isn't at an unhealthy weight.

pic related is considered obese by the BMI. does he even look overweight to you?

obama is a lanklet and he's probably obese or overwieght by BMI standards.

I'm 6'5 and 175lbs. This chart suggests it's perfectly "normal" weight while in reality I'm a skinny fuck

BF% is more important

>been lifting for 4 years
>175lbs
>overweight according to chart
>9% bf

>posts picture of Vince McMahon, CEO of WWE
>WWE stock is worth over 2 billion dollars
>making WWE a multibillion dollar corporation
>he is personally worth 1.1 billion dollars
>still manages to stay in decent shape and even jumps in the ring sometimes as publicity stunts.

Checkmate Trumptards

Vince 2016

>hillary is literally dying and probably won't survive by the time she is elected
> shills try to counter this by saying Trump is equally unhealthy by pointing ouy he is barely "obese", like that is going to affect his performance even though he has been like that all his life

Who even gives a shit? He's in his fucking 70's and he is nowhere near Taft levels of obese. His weight literally won't affect his performance that much, he's not a representative of a fucking fitness club.

What a joke, they really need to stop using this and just go by BF % instead

All these charts are shit. According to yours, my current 6'0 and 177lbs considered normal

But you don't need to be ripped

Just not being fat is fine. Men used to be lean. In the modern age some get fat and others turn into roid monkeys

Slim master race

it should be underweight.

even at 210 you'd be a lanklet at that height

l o l

Low bar > high bar. Daily reminder

>lanklet vs stocky
>pseudoscience
If you believe that, then there's no point arguing. You're retarded beyond salvation.

its ok when the left does it user, they are hypocritical niggers and they don't even realize it.
atleast the normie lefties dont.