No one has mentioned the best cameo in BR2049

>No one has mentioned the best cameo in BR2049

yeah edward james almost was cool i guess

>doc badger will never hook you up with a robogoat and some off world papers
feels bad man

Happy that he's finding work. Minneapolis pride yo

It put a smile on my face honestly

I thought it was pretty good as well. Kind of reminded me of Fast Eddie from Taxi Driver, but just a little

I'M THE BLADE RUNNER NOW

How can anyone look at that and see a person? Looks down right simian.

LOOK AT ME
I'M A PERSON NOW

>coloreds still exist in 2049
Killing myself now

:(

it was a fun scene, made me wish we saw a little more of that street-level stuff in the film

I'm glad to see he's getting work, especially how grossly underpaid he was in Phillips.

So was Gaff just covering Deckard's tracks by giving K nonanswers, or did he really think Deckard was a dead N-6?
Also, Scottfags BTFO; human Deckard confuckingfirmed

>doc badger
>never referred to again
why badger

Does anyone remember hearing some shit that he was supposed to play some super deformed dude in this movie?

the sheep origami makes it seem like the former

this nigga shows up occasionally like a surprise

last time was that Helen Mirren drone movie

Makes sense to me.
First real animal he sold might have been a badger.

He was great in the movie, one of the only human characters too.

this guy is the new wilhelm scream.

Yeah, he just looks malnourished because Somali. There were way more deformed characters in the movie.

Fuck, were there any human characters besides Badger, Wallace, Joshi, that dead coroner, and Deckard?

speaking characters? just graff and the orphanage guy (probably) as far as i recall

>seven human characters
That's pretty fuckin' neat. I didn't even notice.

>Good Time
>Blade Runner
Glad to see this guy is appearing in more kino, up and coming actors usually fall into the trap of shitty movies after their breakout film

You should. It'll be the other way round. Seriously took me out of the movie that there were still wypipo.

>Abdi directed a film, Ciyaalka Xaafada, as well as several music videos.[2]
this guy is literally a kinographer while you meme about little girls and frog drawings on a blue website

is good time any good

How was Good Time? I've always felt sorry for Pattinson after he realized that Twilight was a mistake, and just wanted him to be in something good for once.

LOOK AT ME

I'M A BLADE RUNNER NOW

its fantastic