Dem insider claims proof of Nevada election rigging

>Dan Rolle Says he has irrefutable proof that the Clinton camp has been rigging the Nevada votes since 2012
>Claims proof that Nevada dems used "Votebuilder" to purge voter files ngpvan.com/feature/votebuilder
>The information is coming out today, will be released in pieces
>Some of the pieces will require us to do some research to make the connections

twitter.com/danrolle/status/776419353822498816

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/danrolle/status/759183811540168704
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol rip. Will it be suicide by car driving through his home and crushing him?

Kek has spoken

My money is on him accidentally strangling himself with metal wire in a robbery gone wrong

>The information is coming out today, will be released in pieces
>Some of the pieces will require us to do some research to make the connection

umm..why? Does he think he's the Jigsaw killer or something? Just fucking tell us normally. This shit is important.

>Some of the pieces will require us to do some research to make the connections

Oh shit you're right. Rip corpse pieces. I hope they make all the connections.

Another 5 points in the polls for the god emperor.

Check em.

The man sounds like a sissy lala man, even smacks his lips and everything. Even so, this is a service and I thank him for it.

wo, is there a proof? can we do something?

My guess is he'll kill himself to promote this fake Russian propaganda.

bump

Thanks for correcting my record! So it was the Russians all along!

Talk about butt hurt. Hillary was the stronger candidate, plain and simple. If Bernie had run a better ground game then maybe he would have won. As it stands now Mrs Clinton did everything by the books. Caucuses are often confusing for the apolitical layman so I'm not surprised to see people thinking like this. HRC won fair and square though he is wasting his time.

>Nevada

not even surprised folks, never live here you might have a bad time we are almost becoming the new Detroit, thank gosh I'm here in Arizona though its fucking way nicer.

Damn, you sure corrected his record!

This thread has no substance, the source is controversial at best. Let us congregate to some other thread.

Dan posting again. This is just some Glenn Beck stupid nonsense. Post your crap now or get the hell out.

Good thing Hillary has diplomatic immunity

Shit, you're right. Your post isn't subversive at all! Thanks for correcting the record!

all your posts are defending him. Why not post some shit when he actually posts shit instead of all this hype up nonsense.

HE POSTED THE NEW VID

Yep, with 2 rounds to the back of the head.

Aw shit. Mysterious car crash when?

This will send Shillarys campaign into its death throes. Also, check em.

AZbro, did you catch the article linked from Drudge about Soros going full barrel on Arpaio? And that shitty rag Arizona Republic keeps dropping hints that Arizona might go Hillary. Fuckery is afoot here, my desert comrade.

>HE POSTED THE NEW VID
Link fast

Bump

Suicide by tying his legs to the back of a truck and putting a brick on the gas and having the truck drive for 3 miles making multiple turns & stops, followed by a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head with the gun found in a trash bin in another town

updated video!

twitter.com/danrolle/status/759183811540168704

rip

He must be suicidal.

Let's hope he doesn't commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head several times.