Forgotten Languages Thread Continued

We were having a good conversation about this. Thought we might continue for a little bit longer.

Previous Thread: Other threads to read to catch up:
Forgotten Languages Thread
>Summing up: accepting simple explanations is rewarding, and creates pleasant feelings of understanding in an otherwise stressed society. XViS is a powerful tool for non-invasive psychological belief forming, encoding, and false memory formation. Society has never been so ready to accept specific distorted views of reality."

>"Memes allow to modify brain connectivity in specific ways, and to elicit neurodynamics processes that finally encode beliefs. We can so far force a target brain to filter incoming information the way we wish, and we can get that target brain to distort and transmits further the information we want to."

>"Conspiracy theory may be treated as a memeplex that is easily activated by various pieces of information, giving it meaning consistent with the memeplex responses. From neurobiological perspective learning requires adaptation, changing functional connectivity, adjusting physical structure of the brain. Learning is thus energy-consuming, requires effort that should be carried out only when there are potential benefits."

>"Social networking allows us to add new information to the existing pool of interacting memes, or attractor states - the so-called memeplex - which is then replicated further. As we control the information being fed, we obviously control what beliefs will finally be encoded in millions of brains"

>"Once a set of distorted memory states is entrenched it becomes a powerful force, attracting and distorting all information that has some associations with these states, creating even broader basins of attractors. Encoding of information in this way enhances the memeplex and is one of the reasons why conspiracy theories are so persistent."

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

bodley30.bodley.ox.ac.uk:8180/luna/servlet/view/all/what/MS. Don. d. 85?sort=Shelfmark
youtube.com/watch?v=10x30M4C1kI
historicproperties.arc.nasa.gov/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpUuJ-qPOYWLdKd2h683tEvy-2ogt0fYg
youtube.com/watch?v=wfNFFKuVYR0
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/09/cassini-diskus.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/09/socially-prescribed-role-plays-ufos-and.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/04/the-transmission-of-messages-by.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/08/cosmic-consciousness-conditioning.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dGYzB5KiTJo
youtube.com/watch?v=lpGt3CIqdII
youtube.com/watch?v=dW-xj_BxbI4&list=PLpUuJ-qPOYWLdKd2h683tEvy-2ogt0fYg&index=73
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Previous thread died before I could reply.

Interesting.

Has anyone compiled a pdf of all known posts and articles? Do we have a web showing which companies are involved, and whether or not they're shells? I'm starting to think this is a lot more massive than I originally thought.

I foresee that eventually these threads might be needing to move to somewhere more secure, as the BSE threads eventually started gaining shills at a regular interval.

Responding to: So the thin lines are rather clear, and are in the background, while the foreground is blurred.

Which sort of relates to how they use layers in the videos. The grotesque imagery of the dragon and fountain of blood, with his tale wrapper around the symbol, are meant to be put into the mind but only to instill and emphasis the background images. You end up focusing on the background while still taking in the information from the foreground in a different way.

I'd be curious if this is a text that can actually be accessed.

i doubt this will attract any shills man, they could give less than a rat's ass about this stuff.

They were shilling hard last night in one of our threads. Relentlessly, actually.

mods got em eventually, and if they start shit again we can always sic the mods on them.

just because they want us to shut up doesn't mean we will.

You'd be surprised my man, even in the BSE threads that ended up being literally nothing but an anti-abortion message, shills WERE showing up in droves. Which begs the question, why?

They were? Let me take a guess on what they were saying.

"Take this back to /x/"
"Lol BSE was nothing get over it"
"Tinfoilers this isn't politics"

And the like, right? They're pretty predictable.

what are we even dealing with here?

Also user from last thread pointed out that the IP goes to.. an airstrip?
Also notably an user pointed to a link with a number of the documents.

bodley30.bodley.ox.ac.uk:8180/luna/servlet/view/all/what/MS. Don. d. 85?sort=Shelfmark

Almost verbatim.

Holy shit.

Maybe that was more an act of trolling than anything else ... I mean yeah, there´s actually quite some interesting stuff on FL just as the cassini discus (which the guy was talking about) but I don´t think - given that nearly noone but insiders can decode most of the information anyway - that it´s "poses a risk" to anyone at this point
Of course you can never be 100% sure ... but since it seems to be pure academic work, not many people will be attracted anyway I guess

would explain the expertise if legit

looks like top level research, the cutting edge of... something.

would also explain the shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=10x30M4C1kI

See now this is really interesting, why would NASA be developing a language program? Well, suppose it was already mentioned that it had ties to shit like the potential to communicate with ETs should they exist and make contact.

I'm starting to think shills would shill at ANYTHING, in hopes that it would make anybody wasting their time on something have the reverse effect and instead make them continue wasting time via confirmation-bias. Which is actually a pretty smart way to eat up someone's time.

edit: I´m only lurking for half a year or something so I´m not too much into this Sup Forums shit ... so I guess its like I´m mistaken on the "trolling"-thing

Perhaps NASA could be discussing the cassini diskus under the veil of a group with an interest in language. Of course they wouldn't be able to do this on a .gov site

It's one of NASA's historic preservation center.

The Ames Research Center

historicproperties.arc.nasa.gov/

That might be very plausible, considering which topics or fields are involved in the articles/research (as of: high level linguistics, theor. phsyics, pure mathematics, high level coding and the like)

link me the fucking videos you twats

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpUuJ-qPOYWLdKd2h683tEvy-2ogt0fYg

Have fun. Might want to read some of the past threads first. Your choice though.

find them yourself they are easy to find just go to the website

don't be linkin that shit back here

31.918168, 139.869504

The only thing I don't understand is the videos. Where do they come into this? Maybe just a distraction, or a deterrent to keep looking into it?

they seem to be the practical end of whatever it is they are researching

It just doesn't seem to me like something that NASA would be researching. Other gov departments maybe, but NASA?

what the fuck that part is imaged but there doesn't seem to be anything in that circle except some ocean trash

why?

and what is in the circle next to it?

is it some floating trash that moved? is it important?

are those even coords at all?

Either that (distraction) or ... I don´t know tbqh. Maybe it´s like the spainbro said lsat thread, that they actually made up videos to test their assumptions ... but then if it´s about altering brain tissue (let´s go into some super conspiracy shit) then why would NASA allow that ? OR maybe the site could actually be dangerous or at least "not officially recognized" (again: I don´t think so though I didn´t watch the videos yet ... and I think I never will) and is just "ninja hosted" there (I don´t know how that works tbqh ... maybe it´s some "PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER"-tier shit) to create further distraction.

I´m not into all this too much, though I feel linguistics and this "universal grammar" is actually something ultra interesting

青ヶ島

ヶ青島

I've watched 31 of these videos so far.

This is a wide-spectrum analysis of all aspects of humanity and it's culture(s), as well as biological function.

Let these videos do their thing, even if it creates fear. That's the point.

Welp, I gotta hand it to you guys. This set of threads is the most fucked up shit I have waded through in a long time.
Reminds me of the early days of cyber punk and Psychic TV, William Borroughs etc,

>青ヶ島

google translate says:
>Green Island ka

are you drunk ?

Maybe that shit resembles the "plastic continent" floating in the atlantic ocean because retarded people throw their fucking plastic garbage into rivers´n´shit

>worry

41.954269, -101.210973

Who are you and what are you doing?

oooooohhh a spoooookkyyy golf club

a shill shilling

>41.954269, -101.210973

are you referring to that island, one user found in one of yesterdays BSE shit threads ?

I forgot the name of it ... but it seemed like empty land afair

They are pulling images and coords from the site. Probably from the Cassini Diskus posts as a number of them include coords.

The attached image is an example. The coords are 45°54'29.5"N 103°37'00.2"E

This thread is rather comfy.

These people are trying to hurt us. Don't trust them. Click settings in bottom right. Filter.

I think we are looking into something that we seriously shouldn't be messing around with.

>1 post by this ID

This video was put out on their channel back in Dec of 2014 titled "Correct Decoding of Cassini Diskus"

It's only 13 seconds long and I suppose is meant to be the reading of this encoded language electronically.
>youtube.com/watch?v=wfNFFKuVYR0

what do you mean by that, exactly?

watching it at a slower pace would probably help us understand how to read it for ourselves.

I can't help but feel this way, but I don't want to filter them out. Still not watching those videos tho.

So are we looking at something X-Files tier here?

Would Mulder be willing to look into this?

Why has that faggot disabled comments? Fuck's sake!

what the fuck was that video? just some blue slut staring at the camera for a few seconds lmfao.

33.254528, -119.486917

indeed. can someone try that out somehow ?

Don't watch this video it will fuck with your brain.

I think there is more power in images than we might ever have realized. I think just by looking at something it affects you. And if it utilizes this universal grammar or that this universal grammar is encoded in some way it can unravel you from the inside out.

Potatonigger kept saying "silver shamrock". It's from Halloween 3. These kids see a "silver shamrock" commercial and it melts their fucking heads.

I have not been the same since I saw yesterday. My head feels different and this is the one video they keep spamming and they always do so in a vague way. Implying it contains some secret or answer. They make it sound tantalizing. It's just a bunch of those alien characters and a light that passes over them. It's very short and after you watch it you can only be like..."wut"?

I think it's also a means to protect the secrets of cassini diskus. As soon as you find out the name, all you have to do is google search and this is the first thing that comes up. I have had a pressure in my right eye ever since waking up and it's moving to my left eye now.

Just don't watch these vids and do not look at these images either. In fact stay the fuck away from this shit or at least be very very very careful about what you look at.

bruh you can slow it down on youtube, it's one of the easiest options.

Don't look further into this. You people don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes.

>41.954269, -101.210973

ive been reading this stuff all day it goes pretty fucking deep

>Don't watch this video it will fuck with your brain.

explain

In other words, just a fancy way of saying that memes can be used for propaganda. No shit.

It's fair to say that the owners of the site know we are there. They just updated another post today, with the attached image.

Also, note, many of these types of posts are labeled 'Defense'

>forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/09/cassini-diskus.html

Its technically public domain. It should otherwise be deep web or not on the web at all

it's so close to los angeles too. weird as hell.

It's the same for me, I watched a few videos yesterday and had a strange dream and woke up to something smelling a bit like fire.

With that said, I'm going full-in instead of out.

I have a feeling if I watch all of them, I'll get the full picture.

we must find the bottom, what is being hid from us? what does all of this mean? what exactly is it we are dealing with?

>Don't look further into this.

Fuck off, potatonigger. I WILL look further into this.

>You people don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I know that the rabbit hole goes INFINITELY DEEP and I'm jumping right in! :)

Holy fuck.

Well I am going to sleep guys, I do lucid dreaming every night so I will report if anything weird happens, will be out for about 4-12 hours.

getting a real curiosity kills the cat moment desu lads

You'll be fine. Make sure you believe that.

7.524518, 23.231561

been ages since I needed a trip

Post with label 'Defense'

Socially prescribed role-plays: UFOs and other cultural constructions
>forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/09/socially-prescribed-role-plays-ufos-and.html

>the first test subject, a suicide soldier from the Islamic State, was administered a high dose of milDMT that made him feel blissfully enfolded, comforted, bathed in love, a regression to and activation of infantile longing by the promise that a benign deity would reward childlike surrender with permanent euphoria. The second test subject, an IS soldier captured near Deir al-Zour, was exposed to PSV Presence. Though the subject lived in the UK before his joining the IS, and thus knew about UFOs, he was unable to associate the exposure to PSV Presence to an extraterrestrial vehicle of some sort. Therefore, induced mystical experiences do not provide veridical insights into reality. Our sense of reality is not based on evidence, but on cultural prejudices.

>We are interested here in how the induced loss of orientation and radical perspective change may lead to a sense of standing outside time, and of past and future being coterminous, which is what all test subjects reported after the experiment.

>As boundaries disappear between self and world the result is a sense of unity – with the world, with the cosmos, with nature, with the community, with all humankind, or with God. Unity is ‘the hallmark’ of mystical experience, and it is that sense we need to induced in exposed targets. Strangely enough, the average subject seems to hold a negative view of the New World Order, yet he is ready to accept his oneness with the entire cosmos. So, unless you wrap the entire NWO strategy with some sense of mystical experience, it won't work.

This is a post from September 5th.

I will repeat what I said earlier and state I believe we're probably better off moving to a more secure way of communication, this would allow us to set up a system so we can start compiling pdfs, pastebins, and etc without the worry for shills coming in and stopping anything. And if these videos do cause ill-effects, it'd also diminish those affected by it. The thread can still be run concurrently, obviously.

It might cost you your life. Don't be arrogant. I'm not a shill, and I was super interested in this just yesterday but please man just be cautious.

I'm your friendly user who doesn't want to see anyone lose their fucking mind or have horrible shit happen to them. I honestly wish this site wasn't brought here and I'm sorry I helped draw so much attention to it in one of the badselfeater threads.

I don't trust the original irishman who brought it here. If these videos can really do what they claim, why did he start off by showing us like 10 of them and only then explaining that they were "pure evil"?

I don't trust any of this and the fact that it has ties to both CERN and NASA make me nope the fuck out.

shot in the dark here, as is any explanation of existence by humans or explanation of this website. higher conscious lifeforms are real. They are here. They have always been here. They are facilitating humanities enlightenment and transformation to higher understanding. The awful things that I and many others look into are merely a sliver of a much more complex picture and from our perspective are abhorrent. Jews may be a proxy for these lifeforms and protect esoteric shit out the ass. or.....they assist consciousness parasites that aim to subvert humanities awakening....by awakening them through a real "holocaust" either way the deed is done...like dr manhattan shit

I appreciate your concern, but I'll be fine. Chill the fuck out.

>We are interested here in how the induced loss of orientation and radical perspective change may lead to a sense of standing outside time, and of past and future being coterminous, which is what all test subjects reported after the experiment.

Based on their research on information transfer, as well as physical and non-semantic communication. I think the videos may be trying to achieve this goal.

weird image

mirrored but the two walls on the left and right are different

>inb4 active posters killed by us govt

Coords keep getting posted. Anyone willing to make an expedition?

That would make this the most based of threads.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/04/the-transmission-of-messages-by.html check this one out. forgive me lord for i know not what i do

>I'll be fine.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance." - John Sedgwick, moments before he was shot in the head.

It's easy to say that now, but you're delving into something dangerous. I know it sounds too sci-fi and tin-foil hat to be true, and I hope that's the case. But best of luck to you. Be careful.

Make a trip and be sure to report back in some form.

Thanks, Ameribro.

Not to spoil the fun, but you all know this is retarded, right?

47.747966, -101.885083

I can say that I've had a headache since I started looking into the stuff yesterday. However, I'm not necessarily attributing it to the videos and images. But I also can't say that they aren't from them as I'm not prone to headaches, especially not ones that go on for more than an hour or two.

But you are right, it is definitely worth being cautious. I do feel that based on what we've found in the past few threads, the videos are almost undoubtably an exercise of the research conducted.

At least you're not alone in this. I have dived 42 videos in, and plan to know more.

If I can decode or learn this language of theirs...

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/08/cosmic-consciousness-conditioning.html

>"humans surfing the Internet are no different than bacteria in a petri dish and they react to the same inputs. Connecting the world through games - Zynga Experiment - is the first step in our global strategy of a fully interconnected and hence controlled world"
> (Zynga is a real company that makes Facebook games)

Your activity on our site has been logged. Your interest has been noted. Thank you.

link videos!

youtube.com/watch?v=dGYzB5KiTJo
youtube.com/watch?v=lpGt3CIqdII

wat

fuck, we are an experiment. I'm going outside and loving my neighbors or something

just watched this for 1 min and felt something radiating between eyesockets.

youtube.com/watch?v=dW-xj_BxbI4&list=PLpUuJ-qPOYWLdKd2h683tEvy-2ogt0fYg&index=73

Interesting...

Research and inquiry has in fact been done by the curious, but all the discoveries, hypotheses and facts are covered up and buried underneath the mountain of academic bureaucracy in lieu of Jewish "revisionism".

Even just a glimpse into the true past can tell you that our ancient forefathers knew much, much more than we attribute to them, especially on a spiritual and esoteric level.

I don't know much yet, but I've been reading some Graham Hancock lately, who is one of a few people doing serious research into this type of thing.

Who knows what other hidden knowledge this site may contain.

then why is it on a public website that reads like the author just got off a two-day, sleepless GitS binge ?