Is Kate bishop a slut?

Is Kate bishop a slut?

Not really.

Well, her origin is explicitly tied in with getting raped, and majority of rape victims go on to become really promiscuous and slutty, so yeah, I'd say she's a big fat slut.

Isn't it actually Noh-Varr that's the slut?

Nope.

No it's not.

Correct.

He's a kind of genial, good-natured slut though isn't he? Like Longshot.

No, he's a roach.

He's Turkish?

Only if Kree are.

I feel like everyone in the Marvel universe is sleeping with each other. I understand why the target audience is younger than DC's, at this point Marvel is making a social commentary.

dat spirited away poster in the background though.
also, who wouldn't have lots of sex with attractive people if they could pull it off?

Nah she dated Speed as well. My guess she has a thing for white hair, probably stems from undisclosed grandfather issues.

>noticing the spirited away poster over the metropolis one
>supporting casual sex
Degenerate.

>No it's not.
She learned how to fight specifically because she got raped walking home from school one day.

>not supporting casual sex
Pretty pleb of you

Rank the 7 sexiest fictional characters.
If each one wanted to have sex with you, one for each day of the week, would you turn it down?
hell, what if it was just whenever you wanted, and they enjoy it too? It's only bad if you've pledged yourself to someone and you break their trust.

You're clearly obsessed with sex. I can only imagine how much it weakens you.

Netflix normies are allowed to fuck, so what?

not at all.
though I bet you can only imagine, with nothing to base off of.
anything done in excess weakens you though.
moderation is key but your problem was just with having multiple sex partners in your life, like you hate mutual pleasure or something.
It's ok to put some orgasms out into the world.

What's essential reading for Kate. I've been meaning to start a new comic.

>You're clearly obsessed with sex. I can only imagine how much it weakens you.
speaks more about you than him desu

Why didn't you post the previous page instead?

Noh-Varr is gonna be in Royals. Will he become Medusa's new boy toy?

Young Avengers vol 1 + the annual issue, her issue of "YA presents"
All those event tie-ins miniseries like Civil War: Young Avengers/Runaways, Secret Invasion: YA/R, Dark Reign YA shape her a bit in her interaction with the team, then Young Avengers vol 2 and Hawkeye vol... 4 I think? is the Fraction book that made her more into the character how she's written today. As for All-New Hawkeye, someone liked it, someone didn't, maybe decide for yourself. This is what she was prominent in before her current series.

I am literally begging some of you to leave your homes and meet people if you think that a casual fling makes you a slut.

It's funny how the same kind of people that call women sluts if they sleep around are the same ones that complain that women won't sleep with them and will praise men that sleep around.

In the outside world, but who cares? Not on these parts, they don't.
/r9k/ and the likes are complaining that women won't sleep with them and only with them specifically and might envy Chads, but don't praise them aside for treating women like the sluts they say they are.

>slut

could you literally fuck off and die?!?!

t. slut

I don't know if that's the correct term, but yeah she likes to sleep around. It was confirmed on last volume of Hawkeye.

Well she's going to need someone to keep her snatch busy while Black Bolt is in prison.

A slut is just someone who has more sex than you. So I guess, yes, you embittered old spinster.

Since when has Black Bolt had anything to do with Medusa's sex life?

That's just what you assume is true. I don't really care eithet way anymore but I've also always been a "reserved" guy when it comes to it.

Does she have a drinking problem or is there a Marvel reason she can't remember where she is or who she slept with?