You are a THOT.
Tricky.
You are tricky.
Like a THOT,
which you are.
THOT.

>millennial slang

What the fuck is a thot, seriously?

Incorrect, OP. Jackie is not a tulpa, but a real human being and, by all accounts, a real hero.

A real human being, and a real hero.

I'm 31 and don't understand this.

Short for "That Hoe Over There"

Why would you have to shorten that

Is that a phrase used often? How many times does someone need to refer to someone else as a Hoe Over There?

That's dumb.
>you are a that hoe over there

Get with the times gramps

I'm 19 and ive never once heard of THOT.

Are you black?

Is this even english?

>forgetting that the millennial generation is roughly that born from 1980 to 2000, depending on the definition
>a.k.a. most of Sup Forums userbase for its entire existence

THOT sounds a little nicer than calling someone a straight up "whore"

Saying "she's a thot" is better than calling someone a skank or whore. Not saying it's even a clever phrase, but the alternatives aren't much nicer.

>1980 to 2000
>using that utter garbage definition

See, the cutoff I've been hearing lately (which makes a lot of sense) is that you have to remember 9/11, as that was sort of a definitive moment that shaped our world.

That puts the cutoff for millennials around 95-96.

im black and i never heard of that word until 6 month ago i don't keep up with the slangs that keep being pass around

Hold that THOT.
>...
>...
>...
Now fuck off.

As soon as Star saw Marco with Jackie she got woke

You see this is starting to piss me off; People want to blame Millennials for pretty much everything that pisses them off, including other millennials. But to make that leap without throwing yourself into the fire, you need to keep pushing the time zone back. Just how many years are we going to squeeze to include this generation?

Millennials end at 96. 97 and onward is gen Z.

Can you speak English, please? None of us speak retard.

I'm just saying, the logical definition for Millennials is 1980-1995/6, not 1980-2000 or arbitrary horseshit like that

If you can't remember 9/11, you grew up in a much different, terror stricken, social media infected world then those who do.Simple as that

I think there is a plenty of other similar words to choose from

who is this semen demon

Jackie Lynn Thomas

I get your reference, you sneak. And I like it....

To everybody else ITT you may be a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an igneous....
But I gotchu kekeke

Rocks.

go fuck yourself is also a movie reference.