Hmmm

Really makes you think

It made me think that whoever owns newspapers must really hate whites. Who could it be?

Wow, this really makes you fire up your electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it increases the membrane potential (makes it more positive, or depolarizes it), then it is exciting the neuron, and if it decreases the membrane potential (makes it more negative, or hyper-polarizes it), then it is inhibiting the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon, huh?

Sup Forumstards blown the fuck out once again? How will they ever be able to recover??

>I am silly!

americans are fucking retards anyway, their anthem is about a fucking flag.

But they are right, people who still support the idea of a confederacy are separatists and traitors, very unamerican. Honestly it wouldn't be foolish to assume they hate America.

NFL players didn't even stand for the Anthem because they were in the locker rooms before 2011 but then the government paid the NFL/National Guard to have opening ceremonies like that

Is paid patriotism real patriotism?

Did anyone on Sup Forums even give a shit?

I never see "muh flag" threads here.

The anthem is about what that flag represents. Not that id expect anything more from Hans who got ntr by a nigger.

They already banned the flag on the left. So now they want to protest the one on the right?

Our anthem is about a fucking German honoring the King of Spain.

wtf i love kapanig now

Brilliant. I always wanted to honor the king of spain in my lifetime.

Da jooooooos

>le hillbilly boogeyman

Fucking kek

the alliegiance is about what our flag represents.

The anthem is about fighting for freedom from oppression, even when it looks like a losing battle, is still fighting.

Sitting during the anthem is about the stupidest way to say "huhr my peeps is oppressed!"

It would make more sense for him to "black panther salute" during the anthem than sit or kneel for it.

pol didn't even care about this shit

in fact, why would white nationalists even give a fuck about that?

The dude has never faced any type of hardship in his life and is part of the 1%

I'm fine with him having an opinion but the NFL straight up has regulations that forbid political speech. Because its about niggers there will be a blowback if they actually follow up on the rules that are in place.

This liberal caricature of Americans is fucking stale.

It's literally the same comic every time, unoriginal and uncreative bastards.

10/10 post