Reminder it's been 10 years since best girl appeared and she's not going to reappear any time soon

Reminder it's been 10 years since best girl appeared and she's not going to reappear any time soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

brevoortformspring.tumblr.com/post/107750758608/wait-a-second-wait-a-second-i-just-saw-on
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With Galactus good now doesn't somebody have to start eating planets to stop the Celestials from taking over?

Let me guess, Gwenpool?

NOT CANON

>all Marvel books are assumed canon unless explicitly stated not canon or blatantly contradict continuity
>implying

Pfft, fuck no. Frankly, I'm not sure who best Marlel girl is but it sure as hell ain't those two memesters.

It was explicitly stated she's not canon.

>
>It was explicitly stated she's not canon.

Where?

Also, Galacta rawks.

Hell, if they'd just get Adam Warren to teach their current crop of 'artists' how to draw a good fight scene, it'd be worth any amount of money to bring him on.

Fuck Marvel, and their cowardly editorial. You can only rest on your laurels for so long.

well I mean we just got secret wars soft semi-reboot, especially for cosmic stuff. If there were a time for her to return this is it, you could even adjust her tonally.

I think it was either the writer or one of the higher ups at Marvel.

I'm gonna ask for a source user, because until I see one I'm going to base my judgment off the fact that Cullen Bunn got approval to use her on Fearless Defenders, despite the fact he chose not to at his own discretion.

>brevoortformspring.tumblr.com/post/107750758608/wait-a-second-wait-a-second-i-just-saw-on

Bug Ewing on Twitter

huh, guess it is true then.

With Ewing setting up his cosmic stuff there's honestly more chance than ever that she will appear.

You'd have to do an absolutely massive personality overhaul and establish a new origin so she's not totally incongruous with everything else (then again Ewing did give us Big G sitting on Owen's couch watching TV)

He did that without really fucking continuity all that much too. His changes usually make sense given the history of the character, and he's good with character voices. He could definitely fit Galacta in if he chose to.

I'd rather have her stay out until Marvel un-cucks itself and reclaims some semblance of sanity.

>Ultimates about how Galactus is fighting against the status quo and the inevitability he'll become the devourer again
>Order and Chaos angry as fuck he isn't the devourer currently
>Galactus voluntarily accepts the role of Devourer again to spare Galacta from that fate instead, and let's her be life bringer

>Galacta is the "life bringer"
wew lad

Deck her out in the white and gold see how she looks.

>>Galactus voluntarily accepts the role of Devourer again to spare Galacta from that fate instead, and lets her be life bringer

Holy fuck, that would be...kinda awesome.

Well... it would make sense considering she's pregnant. (How long does it take for a Galactus to gestate?)

(I actually know this)
Galactus was devouring from the very start of his emergence from that universe-surviving egg, so that means (because this issue is also the source of Galacta's hunger) that he was preggers with her energy matrix from day one: so that gestation period is the span of time between the birth of the universe to about four or five years ago ... depending upon how you choose to view time.

That would mean Galacta is one years old in her book though.

maybe she is and the implications she isn't stems from the fact cosmic entities don't adhere to a linear experience of time?

No wonder she has cravings!

Good

Like her pappy, her physical form is but an illusion made of the limited existence necessitated by interaction with the lower planes of reality.
She was born a fully functional cosmic being, there's no baby stage to what she is.

I'm only now noticing the irony that Big G, who was once mortal in the previous universe, has resigned himself to his fate as devourer but L'il G refuses to bring harm to planets to the point of self destruction, despite never being mortal and being born a cosmic entity.

If she did that, then she wouldn't have any place to pick at all of the tasty little delicacies she enjoys so much. She isn't a glutton, but a gourmand.

You're wondering how a born-mortal can be more petty and beholden to instinct than a born-cosmic-entity?

For reals?

Well, it's less apparent given the way Galactus carries himself and Galacta's obvious immaturity.

Theoretically yes, but Bendis doesn't care.

Chaos and Order insist that someone does, but Order religiously believes in the status quo and only believes Galactus must be the devourer of worlds because he was the devourer of worlds before. Galactus punches Order in the face and they go to Living Tribunal to settle it.

Living Tribunal basically said "fuck off Order and Chaos, the status quo you wish to enforce is arbitrary, Galactus can be life bringer if he wants, the cosmic hierarchy and even the laws of this new universe are still in flux".

It's ambiguous whether the universe truly NEEDS a devourer anymore or if Order and Chaos are just buttblasted nostalgia fags, though Owen Reece discusses with Galactus the inevitability he will become devourer again regardless of whether it's necessary or not. They talk about the task of Sysyphys and how just because Galactus' fate is inevitable doesn't mean he should stop fighting against it.

Order and Chaos get super mad and kill LT.

Well, *HE* does seem immature from a certain perspective.
And *HER* immaturity is a trait often ascribed to people of her gender regardless of if they exhibit personal responsibility.

That's right, I'm playing the card.

Cosmic Abstracts are genderless (formless really) and we perceive Galacta as a teenage girl because she's immature not the other way around.

FYI: there are other canon means of Celestial population control that have been created since this "need" was first mentioned.

I thought Galactus being the equivalent of a Celestial abortion clinic doctor was only Earth X and his "purpose" has been reinvented like 4 times now?

Fuck, one could argue Galactus' "purpose" before Secret Wars was to become Life Bringer post-Secret Wars.

>tfw no Gwenpool issue where she encounters Galacta and has a nervous breakdown over the fact her presence means she herself and her book might be "not canon" and thus not safe from death like she thought

drawfag?

>muh arbitrary purpose
Be silent mortal. The Celestials are talking.

No kidding, this is the best image of Galactus ever drawn.

Fucking Warren, I wish he'd do more Big Two stuff, but he doesn't fit the Corporate Vision, despite having more talent in one hand than their entire staff.

well, the colorist is good

>girls are only relevant if they're pregnant!
Good. I'm happy Marvel moved away from such sexist garbage meant for male fantasies.
You nerds are pathetic.

>Adam Warren
He draw big boob. SJWMarvel hate that. He is better doing Empowered.

At one point, his "purpose" was to prevent some super-duper totally dangerous for serious yo cosmic menace called Abraxas from destroying the Multiverse, but the Ultimate Nullfier erased Abraxas from existence so that's not an issue anymore.

Adam only wrote Galacta he didn't draw it

Sup Forums said Nextwave wasn't canon when it came out.

WHOSE LAUGHING NOW? IT'S ME! FUCK YOU Sup Forums SILLY STORIES ARE ALWAYS CANON.

You know what I don't like about this thing? It's just a Star Platinum. They drew a real life Star Platinum and made it gayer. It looks like someone took my mom's Star Platinum and put it in the comic.

WHY CAN'T SHE BE REAL
she's so perfect

Yea. Now that Nextwave is canon.
I wait for Based Ewing to bring back Galacta.
& make the Imperfects canon.

Owned by EA.

>tfw no young cosmic book and we're stuck with stupid shit like Champions instead

Yeah but if you know anything about how he does "writing" then you know he drafted layouts so detailed they practically could've been published directly

>No kidding, this is the best image of Galactus ever drawn.

It is good, but that's a tall order, Big G's been drawn by the best

>that one poster claiming to be Warren in a Galacta thread who said she'd be back soon
>mfw he was lying

just kill me now famalamadingdong

They aren't owned by EA actually. Marvel was given all the rights. Confirmed by Pak himself after the Hazmat MU vs Avengers incident.

>This manga shit is good

Fucking pleb kill yourself

>Stop liking what I don't like guys, s-stop it!

Ftfy

Galacta asked me to Bump.