Oh shit user, look! It's the best of Bendis. You know, the comic writer!

Oh shit user, look! It's the best of Bendis. You know, the comic writer!

I'm not alone in thinking Bendis "nice guy" persona is just a front and he's actually a mean dirty ego-driven fuck IRL right?

Of course he's a tool in real life. Every time he has to work with someone on something he immediately retcons the stuff the other person worked on once they leave the book/crossover. Also there was that whole Antman thing when he was doing Alias.

>Also there was that whole Antman thing when he was doing Alias.
What was that?

>Bendis "nice guy" persona
No such thing, Bendis has always been a tool, both IRL and online.

is it because hes a manlet

DId anyone care about his GOTG?

... Me

But not in a 'it's good' way. More along the lines of 'how much is it going to ruin the DnA stuff'. It's a bile fascination and figuring out how to fix it.

I think initially Bendis was a decent guy. Maybe not the nicest one, but someone who at least tried to be good. But as he got more and more gigs, he brought into his own myth, something that isn't be disproved any time soon due to the amount of power that editorial has given him.

I can't remember if it was Ant-Man or not, but Bendis wanted to kill whichever character it was during Alias. However, another writer wanted to use them in a team book so they denied his request to kill him off. So, being Bendis, he wrote the character in the series to show how much of a terrible lover he is. Then immediately once the dude was off the team book he killed him off, writing in the script something along the lines of "show bits of his body scattered around so he can't be revived".

>the best of bendis
is there such a thing like the "best" cancer?

>!star lord was a parasite from the cancer verse all alongĀ”
there nice and clean

I'm surprised he didn't do the same to Colossus. Who saved Piotr?

Like Dick Rider is?

fucking kek

Meant to send this to.

is he? havent read the new nova book yet

The fact that Bendis could make "Kitty likes Peters" jokes about it is what saved him. How much money do you wanna bet that he's writing X-Men Gold since Kitty is in charge of it.

Dude, the new X-Men creative teams were announced like a month ago.

Oh, shit, really? I haven't been paying attention. Please tell me I'm wrong.

Something like that, that boy ain't right.

You are wrong. It's Guggenheim writing Gold.

I don't think that was it. I mean, he never cared about that joke, it was Humphries who went full retard with it.

Honestly the only good thing about a Bendis book is the artists. Everything else is wasted.