>ETHNICITY: CUBAN
>LANGUAGE: ENGLISH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ES6jTsZ4NQs
youtube.com/watch?v=NujlXgBmUoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw no cuban gf

she looks more white than cuban

In essence, not real. You must be seriously retarded is you see her character as anything other than some machine code.

Are you just in love with the idea of being in love? CELLS

Are you suggesting that overweight black mammy, speaking broken English is an option?

You do know they are descended from Europeans right?

You can say the same thing about K. K was designed to fit boss Waifu specs. That's why she wanted to fuck him. So a fake with a fake don't really matter.

glad they released the stats so we can all plug this in to our personal joi programs right bros?;__;

I live in Miami and our fat nasty cubans sure dont look like her.

Exactly, K isn't a real person either, that's what makes his relationship with Joi so endearing.

VIRUTAL MOMMY GF WHEN

>This song was released in 1966 by reprise records
>It was a number one hit!

she looks like a Lexi belle from another universe, where everything went right

>K isn't a real person either
neither of them were human but they were both persons

What does JOI stand for?

>not making your Joi a bbw

>FACE TYPE CLASSIC

What does it mean?

>Exactly, K isn't a real person either
lmao JOI serves to highlight Replicants humanity to show the massive gap between A.Is. and Replicants. Replicants are GENETIC ""CLONES"" they even spell this out very slowly, K has DNA, JOI is 1s & 0s.

You know that giant pink and blue JOI we see later on? That has the "classic" face. K didn't bother making it any different.

>a fat slut that cooks and deepthroats
patrician

>HEIGHT: 190 CM
>WEIGHT: 98 KG
>BODY TYPE: MUSCULAR
>FACE TYPE: CLASSIC
>SKIN TONE: BLACK
>EYE COLOR: BROWN
>SKIN COLOR: BLACK
>HAIR COLOR: BLACK
>HAIR STYLE: LONG
>ETHNICITY: NUBIAN
>LANGUAGE: ENGLISH WITH AFRICAN ACCENT

give me muh muscle-fu

> she's just machine code
So what? we're just biologic code. She's 0s and 1s, we're ATCG. If you can't distinguish her from a real person, does it really matter if she's man made?

MOMMY

>neither of them were human but they were both persons
if JOI was cloudbased would you still say she has personhood?

ETHNICITY: AUSTRIAN

Ethnicity: AUSTRALIAN

Are the creatures made by rama robots or organics?

australian qtpies belong to the Emu's
stupid fuckin aussie go back to your petrol mine for bindi skipp's fix

>You can say the same thing about K
No, because he is biological in nature. Biology is inherently distinct from the deterministic aspects of a CPU, and even now, with progress in quantum computers, we cannot determine the exact nature of consciousness. It's probably the same in the Blade Runner universe.
>purely deterministic
>does it really matter
Of course it matters. She is instruction sets on a CPU, e.g. deterministic and no soul, while the human brain is non-deterministic.

>the human brain is non-deterministic

when i google "de armas", i only get results regarding her which means de armas isn't a regular spanish or cuban name, since i would get a list of famous people throughout history on wikipedia named de armas

i would imagine shes the result of some communist KGB attachee marrying a peasant cuban girl since theres zero information about her parents

>deterministic and no soul, while the human brain is non-deterministic.
Determinism is utter nonsense.

Riley Reid?

As far as out understanding of it is concerned, yes. Everything the average retard takes for granted, like being able to approach an arbitrary object and understand it, is in fact a feat of nature. A CPU cannot do the same, only attempt to emulate it in software.

> human brain is non-deterministic
We've known this to be true since the scientific revolution. The idea of a "soul" making us special is cut from the same cloth as religion. It's to make us feel important and meaningful in a meaningless universe. We're just protein, fat, carbohydrates, and minerals with electrons tumbling through Boolean gates in the form of neurons. We're in essence no different than a machine who use the same principle except with silicon.

She looks a thousand more times like Lexi Belle than Riley Reid.

God dam why is this character so attractive to me?

Most cubans are white you dumb fuck. Not all spics look like brown beaners from Juarez

I don't think CPU's will anything like what we see now in days. They won't be built on the same kind of transistors that we use now in days. They will be closer to how the brain works. There is a lot of research being done on this as we speak.

Why would K not customize his Joi to be distinct from the advertising ones? Seems weird to me desu, especially since a ton of dudes probably stick with the "default model." I'd want my holowaifu to be unique (and look just like Karen Gillan).

joyous occasion incubator

>t. virgin

Cuban girls are either smokin hot or ugly there's no in between

Well, at least she'll age gracefully if she avoids smoking.

>as far as our understanding
lmao

>Not all spics look like brown beaners from Juarez

most of them do

Because it's K

look like standard southern europeans to me

My guess is a different face cost's credits.
Kind of like DLC

She's perfecto.

natural and artificial things don't use different rules of physics

> we dont' understand it, it must be nondeterministic
c'mon user, you can do better than this

I'm cuban. Do I have the same skin tone as the guy who mows your lawn? No. My family owns the trucks, that the brown spics drive.

>tips

>I'm cuban

I'm sorry to hear that

I'm black. Okay? I'm African-American.

Oh to be a Greek aristocrat with a harem of goddess slaves.

wow! youtube.com/watch?v=ES6jTsZ4NQs

Ciudad Juarez has the most white people in all of Mexico

>face type

STOP FUCKING SHILLING HOLY FUCK

It means white.

>shilling your shitty youtube vlogging horseshit

Kill yourself.

>Why is this attractive woman attractive to me?
gee I dont know

>SKIN COLOR: NEUTRAL

problematic

You're comparing a program that has been evolving for 4 billion years to programs that have been evolving (by design) for less than 100.

Also hardware to the same extent, but that's less important to this discussion since the programming is the bottleneck at this point, not the compute power.

she better be fucking pregnant, because thats obscene

her eyes were green

its not mine dumb ass; its just the bestist review out there!

Describe the physics of thoughts.

But they do actually...the white ones at least

I had one in high school and I haven't had a hotter girlfriend since.

is this female tucker carlson?

Cuban immigrants to the US have a higher average salary than white Americans :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=NujlXgBmUoU

yes

A man falls in love with a Joi, but unable to interlink cells interlink cells interlinks cells, he distances help me out here bros I can't remember all that shit.

Did anyone decipher the interlink test? Do they just have to repeat the last word they state without getting overloaded like K was getting in his last test?

Why did her emitter thing keep playing its ringtone or whatever whenever K was talking with other women? It's like the equivalent of a girl seeing your hentai phone wallpaper

Isn't just essentially a triggering test? Kind of like the first Blade Runner.

>Joi is designed to be everything the user wants it to be
>K wants to be a real boy
>Joi therefore wants to be a real girl

Pottery?

brainlet here

why was love allowed waltz into the police station and kill whoever she wanted without repercussions?

Who's gonna stop her, user?

It's pretty dystopian. Presumably Wallace essentially runs the world, and through his influence Love can go anywhere and do anything. Either that, or because she is a super-advanced special replicant she has the skills to infiltrate the department and kill cops easily.

k was too autistic to care about appearances and put it on silent i guess

I've heard there's a removed scene where she fucks up the whole police station?

Not sure if that was bullshit.

>be me
>be fully european and european looking
>get minority benefits

It's bretty good

The point of the "0s and 1s" speech is that our ATCG code might be seen as just as deterministic as machine code. You have biologic code that makes you attracted to thin classicly beautiful women instead of hairy butch dudes. You have biologic code that makes you feel empty and incomplete without a GF/wife etc.

It doesn't matter if Joi "really loves" K, all that matters is that it feels the exact same to him so he doesn't care. After all, K is a synthetic being designed to be without real human emotion just as Joi is.

Not true. She could have just taken the bones if that were the case. Joshi would be upset but what's she gonna do? Arrest Wallace? Sure...

There probably just weren't that many people there (it was at night), and she just walked up to her office and went in. Not as unrealistic as you might think.

How long before such technology becomes possible, Sup Forums?

Wallace's influence could be enough grease the right wheels to get her into the station and past multiple levels of security, but not enough to tempt an incorruptible Joshi. It just seems highly unlikely to me that she fucked up the entire station to get to the bones.

Joi was listening in on him constantly and did it cus she was jelly when the hooker talked to him.

Its just a high speed version of the Voight-Kampff Style test. They say a bunch of shit that should trigger emotional response followed by some random machine words. The Replecant doesn't get distracted by the emotional weight of the trigger phrases because they have no emotions and no baggage. Once K started to feel emotional response and baggage the machine detected his response to the weighted questions.

The big question? Is she white or no?

I know, but you get what I mean.

yes. If not, I guess im making castizo babies

>while the human brain is non-deterministic
HAHAHAHAHAHA, oh god.

It's the little things like this that would really make her seem convincing.