youtube.com/watch?v=ESA7yu1x4UM
youtube.com/watch?v=gl6R5ROEaDY
youtube.com/watch?v=HUmppaZtj0c
youtube.com/watch?v=dXAatjEjtjk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-uOBDFPBTM
youtube.com/watch?v=MZYpcd--o-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really miss the early seasons of NML. He was so happy

>that one where he riffs on how it's mathematically impossible to have burned that many jews in the ovens

Dick fuckington

Now DON'T laugh at this next part....

Fish chose victims who were either mentally handicapped or, ..........African American.

this man is a treasure. most consistently hilarious man yet living.

i need this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ESA7yu1x4UM

youtube.com/watch?v=gl6R5ROEaDY

Fuck adam egret

youtube.com/watch?v=HUmppaZtj0c

I was watching SNL earlier and it really hit me just how much better Norm was at Weekend Update than virtually everyone since. Granted Norm was in his early 30s when he joined the cast so he was a little more experienced, but damn, they really need to hire more standups on that show.

>we should go kill hitler
he died
>huh I didn't even know he was sick
he wasn't...... well.......

everytime

No more dry meat

CHICKEN

youtube.com/watch?v=dXAatjEjtjk
Norm Macdonald is great when he's physically intimidated.

STEAK

>what do you call a gay boxer?

This new season has been terrible. Even with all this big stars it's just not funny

Mohammad

>points out how hard it is for gays to fake it
>this somehow turns into a speech about how it is easier to fake being straight than fake being gay.
What esoteric is this?

I don't even think he's trying to be upsetting with this, he just has a genuine point

Theres shit tons if Norm gold in the Merchant one. But other than that it hasnt been that hilarious but its still nice to see Norm talking to people he respects like Dave and Jerry. (Cho & Jenner were a write off tho)

You can tell they're trying to clean it up a bit. I agree it was much funnier watching Norm talk about fuckin' and suckin' with D-list guys like Fred Stoller or his old SNL buddies.

The Jim Carrey episode was legitimately uncomfortable to watch. Jim was genuinely engaging in a conversation for maybe 5 minutes of the whole episode, and the rest was his cringey ZANY GUY act with equally cringey rehashes of Alan Watts and Krishnamurti New Age act. He seemed completely out of it.

Norm looked legit uncomfortable a couple of times even through his Xanax haze.

I find Norm too depressing to watch these days. Is he a painkiller addict or something? He's obviously dealing with some major demons.

this is one of the greatest things I've ever seen

Just the magnitude of life, like the rest of us.

Nah he IS feeling better.

I think that people with overwhelming greatness that don't get the magnitude of respect and admiration that they deserve are more privy to depression, especially comedians

>he made love to me in the ass

worse, hes totally clean

>Opinions are like assholes...

BECAUSE THE LIGHT WAS ON!

those hosts fucking hate him oh my god norm you are amazing haha

>HE'S AN A-RAB!
fucking hell

This Lindsay Lohan can't swim a stroke but she sure knows every dive in town

>You're an acid-tongued arab

EH MISTUH CANDYMAN

>"I do love you Norm, i really think you're the best"

She's fuming and she can't say shit, it's so good to see them all writhe about uncomfortably, all of them as a fact you can see them try to act cool and calm.

The Hitler part triggered them "sorry for bringing up Hitler"

new season is a big time letdown

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE!
seriously, what did he mean by this?

that episode is like 2 years old

Blacks on average have a median level IQ near Clinical assigned mental retardation, 10 points of or something like that.

The best jokes are the ones that address the pink elephant in the room or to slaughter the sacred cows, taboo.

Is your father still alive?
>no
FUCK.

he uses xanax(?) but if you listen to the Norm deep cuts that's basically how he is most of the time when he's not "on"

>blacks on average have a median level IQ
I don't buy into the whole 'we wuz slaves' argument, but their low IQ median is obviously due to most of them living in terrible neighborhoods with the worst schools in the country.

>IQ
>neighborhoods
>schools

They live in terrible neighborhoods with the worst schools because of their low IQ, not the other way around, friend

>worst schools
you mean majority black students right?

Even poor white areas with low income and high reliance on welfare like the Appalachia area still retain higher IQ and lower crime rates.just genetics and biology is all.

that made me real sad, isn't he due in for a court case for giving a girlfirend aids or something like that?

>isn't he due in for a court case for giving a girlfirend aids or something like that?

Yes. I think his new LOL DUDE NO EGO THERE'S NO ME spiel might be an act for the trial. Jim didn't seem to be a very nice person in that podcast at all.

>new age shenanigans
seems a few comedians try to go to those places because they've lost their identity or dislike being not taken seriously due to the funny man schtick, seems to me like a holier than thou, an appeal to higher morality or something on those lines. yeah you're probably right on him putting on the act but all the best comedians have had a fucked up childhood. Loved his old stand ups

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-uOBDFPBTM

You mean high as shit on Xanax

I'm fucking dying

my favorite norm interview
youtube.com/watch?v=MZYpcd--o-g

I don't get the 'kill the Hitler of today' bit. Can someone explain it to me or am I retarded.

IQ can change over time and with the environment, it's not something you're born and buried with. What doesn't let them get out of the shit is their retarded mindset and ghetto culture. Kind of like a communist dystopia, trying to ascend or make something of yourself is seen as disrespect to the rest. Not to say that blacks are repressed geniuses, but more likely than not there are some diamonds among the coals but they will never shine because dark is all they've seen and all they've been.